Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
It was finally released! Hooray!

Can you point that hint out? I watched season 3 when it first came out but remember anything like that. I didn't even consider nor want Bell with her. I just don't remember the hint that the two of them were together.
It was actually mentioned a few times, I believe the first time was within the Apollo's mansion (once they conquered it), however if you want more details, you can read volume 8. It is much clearer in the LN.

Reactions: BlueArcher

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
It was actually mentioned a few times, I believe the first time was within the Apollo's mansion (once they conquered it), however if you want more details, you can read volume 8. It is much clearer in the LN.
But, is there a place to read the LN online for free? Most Japanese LNs that are popular get licensed so people stop translating them. Like what happened with DxD (although they did get to true volume 4 before it got licensed).

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
But, is there a place to read the LN online for free? Most Japanese LNs that are popular get licensed so people stop translating them. Like what happened with DxD (although they did get to true volume 4 before it got licensed).
If you google "Danmachi ln download", I am quite sure you will be finding a few links.
As for reading it online, I am not sure.

knatum

Oct 12, 2017
So... first question, how to I leave the settings screen, because I cannot for the love of me find a way to
lower the music volume.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
So... first question, how to I leave the settings screen, because I cannot for the love of me find a way to
lower the music volume.
There is a red X on top right of the screen.

Other people had issues with finding it, so on R3 I have added the escape key to return UI.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
settings.png

If you cannot see the red x, you are having an issue with the aspect ratio (only 16:9 is correctly supported right now), I was not aware of the issue before R3. I will fix the issue on later releases, but in the meanwhile you can play in windowed mode with 16:9 aspect ratio.

knatum

Oct 12, 2017
Made it to the end of R1, and while the content itself is fairly minimal I'm pleasantly surprised by how you handled the dungeon exploration part of the story. How much further did you progress the story as of R3?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Made it to the end of R1, and while the content itself is fairly minimal I'm pleasantly surprised by how you handled the dungeon exploration part of the story. How much further did you progress the story as of R3?
Not much, R2 progresses the story and already branches it depending on the choices you have made, and R3 is an overhaul...

New dungeon that completely overhauls the look, and the same time increases performance:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overhauls the UI, with the most important change to the save system which not only improves the look, but also the functionality:
(Save's description can be edited at anytime, without the need to save again).

Also overhauled the battle system from R2, added ambientance sounds, and much more.
R3 basically covers the rest of what would be the first episode of the anime, and R4 will resume adding content and will cover all the way till the defeat of Silverback.

Reactions: EZ8lt

Asteright

May 19, 2020
Coming off from your previous game, Overlord H, I have to ask
Which female gods are you gonna include?
Is their gonna be something like the initial Albedo route which was only for some time or can romance multiple people at once at the start?
Is their gonna be something like the clementine death or live route which had different content for each route
(Humor) Are we gonna find a mysterious door leading to a mysterious restaurant owned by a mysterious chef

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Coming off from your previous game, Overlord H, I have to ask
Which female gods are you gonna include?
Is their gonna be something like the initial Albedo route which was only for some time or can romance multiple people at once at the start?
Is their gonna be something like the clementine death or live route which had different content for each route
(Humor) Are we gonna find a mysterious door leading to a mysterious restaurant owned by a mysterious chef
No harem is planned is planned in this game, only planned deities so far are Hestia and Artemis.

Yes, choices will affect the story in multiple ways, and yes that was actually hinted on Overlord H where you get to see Bell!

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
winterfire, the version in the title is wrong.
"Legacy of Hestia [R12 [Winterfire]" would say we are in R12 even though it is R2. i assume the 1 just got unintentionally not deleted as the root of it.
have to say i am a bit disgusted by myself since i sound like a grammar police so sorry if that sounded a bit dickish.
either way i hope you keep the good work up

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Nice! Been waiting for this to drop, but i'd be lying if I said I was a fan of the Unity Engine.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Nice! Been waiting for this to drop, but i'd be lying if I said I was a fan of the Unity Engine.
What are you worries concerning the Unity Engine? If you list them, I can address them now or in future releases.

Reactions: LordMerek

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
What are you worries concerning the Unity Engine? If you list them, I can address them now or in future releases.
It's nothing you can fix, and it's more of a personal quirk kind of thing anyway. I'm a modder, I like messing with stuff. Unity doesn't really allow for modifications on the same level as Ren'Py.

However, it is my experience that your games are pretty well made and don't really need anything like that anyway. I'll leave some feedback after I play the game.

Reactions: Winterfire

gd2404

Jul 23, 2017
Wao i really miss this jajaja let see what it have, a question which girl are going to be added as pairing, except Eina, Hestia, Tiona, Riveria, Ais, Syr, Artemis, Ryuu?

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Thanks for the update :love:

I wish that the anime Bell was like this game Bell, not shy to look at Hestia's breast, etc ... Anime Bell is such a baka :(

About Bete :

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Sorry if this is a dumb question but I've never played Unity games before and don't remember there being a walkthrough of how to attack and such. What do you do in this case? I think I've tried hitting every key on the keyboard and clicking but it won't do anything except the K key.

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes