Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Achievement shelf like how Rick from Rick & Morty have time travel literally shelved as a trophy. One of the silly things I miss when I was younger was had you going around digging up lore crap and putting it on display.
Oh wow, that reminds me of Megaman 64.
I might do something similar since the sequel will have the hearth mansion (well, this game as well).

I am still unsure if I will add an auto combat in the sequel... I am opting for no, since that won't be a classic turn based combat.
I still haven't planned much x)

Reactions: AlexaSky

Crashen

Oct 2, 2017
If I were to pick a route like Artemis/Lilli/Dementer will that lock me out of routes like Syr or Ryuu in the sequel? I just want to know if I can do a main route in the 1st game without locking myself out of routes that I was originally aiming for.

Saga89

Aug 6, 2019
can someone tell me what is the prostitution content about? can you prostitute your love interest?

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
isnt this series on netflix? called "is it ok to pic up girls in a dungeon" or something like that. bc i could swear ive seen this somewhere before.

Reactions: Winterfire

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
If I were to pick a route like Artemis/Lilli/Dementer will that lock me out of routes like Syr or Ryuu in the sequel? I just want to know if I can do a main route in the 1st game without locking myself out of routes that I was originally aiming for.
Demeter's content doesn't count as a route, Artemis and Lili are.
If you import the save in the sequel, the route will continue (along with all the other choices you have made, items, valis, stats, ...) and you will be locked from Ryuu or other potential routes.

However, in the sequel you can simply start a new game with no routes, and go for Ryuu.
You will not have to play this game again and import a no route save there to go for Ryuu, that would be brutal :D.

can someone tell me what is the prostitution content about? can you prostitute your love interest?
Oh god, no.
NO NTR in my games.
You can simply unlock the Brothel and use its services.

isnt this series on netflix? called "is it ok to pic up girls in a dungeon" or something like that. bc i could swear ive seen this somewhere before.
This game is a parody of that series, yes!

Rauum

Nov 6, 2020
is there a gallery unlocker?i played the vn and it was quite long so i dont want to retry it for each scenes same for rpg mode

Reactions: vilewe7570

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Is it not possible to get CGs 80, 81, 82, 88, and 93 in story mode? I tried every route I think.

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes