Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Ah, thanks. I lost my saves when I was doing the regular playthroughs and don't have time to redo the dungeons right now so I wanted to make sure.
Airmid, Demeter, Cassandra and Harem are the ones that require Normal/Hard mode, plus the brothel ones that I do not remember how they are marked in the gallery.

Reactions: AlexaSky
Mar 27, 2019
anybody know the f1 command thing with the normal or hard modes ? I am working on hard mode right now and when f1 is pressed some kind of command line pops up . is the command line thing something like cheats or is it something else?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
anybody know the f1 command thing with the normal or hard modes ? I am working on hard mode right now and when f1 is pressed some kind of command line pops up . is the command line thing something like cheats or is it something else?
It is the console and it can be used to enter cheats, yes

Mar 27, 2019
It is the console and it can be used to enter cheats, yes
ok but how? and is there any kind of save editor like say saveeditonline . some of things listed under discord is very confusing . at least for me that is. and most save editors seem to work better than say a command code its less confusing if the save edit open a save and then gives you all the var that can be changed such as stats or money. still can't figure out the money command thing. as far stats not sure if you can change them with commands or not I didn't see any stats under the var command .

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
ok but how? and is there any kind of save editor like say saveeditonline . some of things listed under discord is very confusing . at least for me that is. and most save editors seem to work better than say a command code its less confusing if the save edit open a save and then gives you all the var that can be changed such as stats or money. still can't figure out the money command thing. as far stats not sure if you can change them with commands or not I didn't see any stats under the var command .
This might work:

Never tried it personally though.

Mar 27, 2019
This might work:

Never tried it personally though.
I will try it . the saveeditonline I talked about works with rpgm and ren'py mostly but it will open unity saves too, but the var is all together almost like writing a code or a scene for a game. need more smarts to try to use it for this game. so maybe the editor you listed will work better and have a brake down of each var or something to let the person know what is what I hope

leking7168

Apr 26, 2021
The job at the outskirts doesn't seem to work, just get stuck at the beginning and can't move. And also too many replies with yes from the mc makes him sound like a yes man, just an opinion.

Reactions: Winterfire

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
The job at the outskirts doesn't seem to work, just get stuck at the beginning and can't move. And also too many replies with yes from the mc makes him sound like a yes man, just an opinion.
Depending on your computer specs, you might need to change your settings: Try the lowest quality, and put instantaneous movement.
The Outskirts' performance has been improved in R16.

As for the "Yes replies", that is how the protagonist behaves. I try to keep their personalities the same as the source material, but I think it is mostly a mistake of mine which I will try to prevent in future.
Japanese people say "Hai" a lot during discussions, but it does not always translate to "Yes".
It is mostly an "agree" which could be kept silent in English, or have a synonym instead. Hadn't noticed I was using "Yes" too often so I'll keep that in mind. Thanks!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlexaSky

smgkfn

Aug 25, 2019
theres a bug that completly breaks the stats in r15,
on happend on 9 floor just as i got my spell i chose earthquake, as i inteded to level up my endurance and my magic, i used magic till knockout myself after no more then 4 enemys so with lili u cant get killed mostly then, i safed from time to time, after some time i did go up to check on rest how much stat increase i would get, tadddaaa all increased a lot till i got to magic one -21.......... set the stat on nanw or something like that and into minus effekt on other things i even did do melee dmg then any more it completly breaks everything expect health as it seems so this is a MAJOR bug

but iam not sure how exactly it happend to break the attributes

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
theres a bug that completly breaks the stats in r15,
on happend on 9 floor just as i got my spell i chose earthquake, as i inteded to level up my endurance and my magic, i used magic till knockout myself after no more then 4 enemys so with lili u cant get killed mostly then, i safed from time to time, after some time i did go up to check on rest how much stat increase i would get, tadddaaa all increased a lot till i got to magic one -21.......... set the stat on nanw or something like that and into minus effekt on other things i even did do melee dmg then any more it completly breaks everything expect health as it seems so this is a MAJOR bug

but iam not sure how exactly it happend to break the attributes
The bug has been fixed on R17.
You can post your save or DM it and I will fix it, sorry for the inconvenience!

smgkfn

Aug 25, 2019
The bug has been fixed on R17.
You can post your save or DM it and I will fix it, sorry for the inconvenience!
alrdy to late i deleted the safe as i saw its broken beyond repair infront of writing here,

but there some other things that in my eyes have some logic breaks,

first the level up and attribute mechanic in general,
if u grind ur attributes to lets say all 500, in first and, then 1500 in second game,
then u got ur level up, ur char will be in the second playtrough 3 times stronger,
i asume this will go on every level up so its hard this way keep things balanced
a hard game gets very easy if u just grind first 2 hours on first stage resting saving often after that everything is one hit and u cant nearly get hit anymore if stats are high enough there would be in my eyes some rehowl be needed how things work out

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
first the level up and attribute mechanic in general,
if u grind ur attributes to lets say all 500, in first and, then 1500 in second game,
then u got ur level up, ur char will be in the second playtrough 3 times stronger,
i asume this will go on every level up so its hard this way keep things balanced
The game is designed to not allow you to be too weak, as some main quests require you to slay a certain number of enemies and/or reach the end of a floor, there are also some key points in the story where you are required to reach a certain rank before advancing with the story.

Overall, by not grinding at all, and moving in the game as quickly as possible, you will always be around as strong as canon Bell.
However, this game allows you to grind your way up to OP levels, and this is something I allow as it is something I enjoy in games myself. There are also some rewards for it (Such as the Harem Route).

a hard game gets very easy if u just grind first 2 hours on first stage resting saving often after that everything is one hit and u cant nearly get hit anymore if stats are high enough there would be in my eyes some rehowl be needed how things work out
If you grind for 2 hours, your hard work should be rewarded.
In many JRPGs I did the same, overlevelling myself and being generally OP in the rest of the game, always enjoyed this.

Also, in the canon material, the dungeon is a challenge only at the beginning.
Regular monsters stop being an issue, especially since the protagonist favors light armor and mobility, he's quick.

Rauum

Nov 6, 2020
hello,here is my save that is kindo broken i think(i used saveedit on it at the beginning but now i have a problem with the boss fight against silverback because i cant kill him)
sorry for my english and ty for help

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
hello,here is my save that is kindo broken i think(i used saveedit on it at the beginning but now i have a problem with the boss fight against silverback because i cant kill him)
sorry for my english and ty for help
I can only fix bugged save files (NaN excelia/magic) or other glitches caused by the game;
Modded games, cheats or edited saves can break the game and there's nothing I can do about it.
I can only suggest to use multiple save slots or backup your save files when applying cheats or editing them.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hofom77573

Rauum

Nov 6, 2020
I can only fix bugged save files (NaN excelia/magic) or other glitches caused by the game;
Modded games, cheats or edited saves can break the game and there's nothing I can do about it.
I can only suggest to use multiple save slots or backup your save files when applying cheats or editing them.
ty for reply.Then dont you have a new save from this moment that i can use because i really like the game and all but i dont really want to restart from the beginning or if u have a gallery unlocker its fine

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
ty for reply.Then dont you have a new save from this moment that i can use because i really like the game and all but i dont really want to restart from the beginning or if u have a gallery unlocker its fine
Gallery unlockers do not really exist for this game, whereas my saves are compatible with R17.
If you do not like the gameplay, you can always start Story Mode and the game will turn into a Visual Novel where you are free to skip even unread text.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vilewe7570

Rauum

Nov 6, 2020
Gallery unlockers do not really exist for this game, whereas my saves are compatible with R17.
If you do not like the gameplay, you can always start Story Mode and the game will turn into a Visual Novel where you are free to skip even unread text.
i did play visual novel mode but i dont have gallery fully unlocked so i guess some scenes are not in vn mode ?

Reactions: vilewe7570

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
i did play visual novel mode but i dont have gallery fully unlocked so i guess some scenes are not in vn mode ?
Some routes/cgs are only on normal/hard mode

I play only story mode so I have the same as you

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes