Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Not very far in but enjoying this. The honorifics seem weird in the setting though
They should be less weird if you watch the anime, the translated LN without the honorifics feel weird... Perhaps I am too much of a weeb x). They are not used randomly though, so if you have any doubt on any honorific in the game, do let me know.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I think i skiped Armid scenes,when do you get her scenes?
Once you have access to the guild, complete the job titled "Kobold in the Cellar?!" without being in a relationship.
Continue with the main storyline without pursuing anyone until you complete the main quest "Nemesis".
At that point you will have the option to date Airmid.

Reactions: AlexaSky

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Can I buy the game legally on steam or somewhere similar? I hate the system that sites like patreon/subscribe have where they charge you every month (supporting ICSTOR for years has left me with a bad experience.), I prefer to pay an amount, even if it is higher, and no longer worry about future updates and it updates itself.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vilewe7570

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
Can I buy the game legally on steam or somewhere similar? I hate the system that sites like patreon/subscribe have where they charge you every month (supporting ICSTOR for years has left me with a bad experience.), I prefer to pay an amount, even if it is higher, and no longer worry about future updates and it updates itself.
Well it's a Free-To-Play game that isn't complete yet. While you can get a subscription for early access and a few perks it's not required. Treat it as a tip jar if you only want to make a one time donation. Seeing as they finished Overlord H this way without problems I don't see this game being any different except they planned a sequel somewhere down the line.

Guess the dev could throw it up on itch however it would still be free in the end.

Reactions: Winterfire

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Yeah, as vilewe7570 said, all my games are free and will ultimately end up here fully completed for anyone to download.

Speaking of completed games, I have a good track record: https://f95zone.to/search/206731222/?q=winterfire&c[title_only]=1&o=relevance with "Workers of Kartedhir" being released weekly without any single delay.
While I do not release as quickly as before since the games got bigger, anyone is free to track my progress and get an estimated release date:
So far, I only delayed the game by 1 day once, but there have been times when I released earlier than the estimated release date too, so it cancels out :p

Leo Omega

May 20, 2020
The game is designed to not allow you to be too weak, as some main quests require you to slay a certain number of enemies and/or reach the end of a floor, there are also some key points in the story where you are required to reach a certain rank before advancing with the story.

Overall, by not grinding at all, and moving in the game as quickly as possible, you will always be around as strong as canon Bell.
However, this game allows you to grind your way up to OP levels, and this is something I allow as it is something I enjoy in games myself. There are also some rewards for it (Such as the Harem Route).

If you grind for 2 hours, your hard work should be rewarded.
In many JRPGs I did the same, overlevelling myself and being generally OP in the rest of the game, always enjoyed this.

Also, in the canon material, the dungeon is a challenge only at the beginning.
Regular monsters stop being an issue, especially since the protagonist favors light armor and mobility, he's quick.
dude if your gonna have a harem route, don't say in the tips that you can't have a harem. seriously.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
dude if your gonna have a harem route, don't say in the tips that you can't have a harem. seriously.
There is a difference between a harem route, and what people seek when they ask for a harem.

Harem route: A set of women which I believe makes sense (at least roughly) and of which I have good ideas and I am confident it can work without turning nonsense.
It is end game stuff, you cannot get it in Story Mode, you need to follow a particular route, and need to be strong enough to defeat Aisha. In short, it is also quite complicated to get.
All Harem scenes will be unique, even if they feature characters with single routes.

What people want: A 30 seconds intro where Bell takes a single step into Orario, and Hestia drops from the wall with her tits right into his face, Liliruca appears out nowhere and starts to undress him while the whole cast of women charges at the poor MC who is still clueless as to what is going on, following with a hour of sex scenes which leaves him completely drained.
He ends up in the hosptail where he meets Airmid, and rather than getting healed, his situation becomes even worse...
In short, all women in the first minutes of the game.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
AlexaSky I am finally adding the thing you have requested a lot of time ago, Gamepad support:

Been testing it myself, and slowly adding all the features to make it fully supportable.
I will be leaving Battle and settings for last, but only because I will also add the other requested features (Favourite attack, and so on).
Decided it was about time I'd shorten my todo list a little bit before adding more content x).

Orixa

Mar 3, 2018
im stuck quest wise in the dungeon, its marked green but i have no idea which floor to go to due to no quest indicating which floor, i just finished 'The Cave Labyrinth' quest 1660309007443.png

Last edited:

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
im stuck quest wise in the dungeon, its marked green but i have no idea which floor to go to due to no quest indicating which floor, i just finished 'explore floor 13' quest
After Black Goliath story its the end of R15

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes