Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Hey can anyone help me how to get CG 10,11,109,110.
CG 10 is unlocked during the main storyline, at the beginning, after you pick "It's not that..."
CG 11 is unlocked during the main storyline, at the beginning, after you pick "Yes... !" then at the tavern you do not purchase ale.
CG 109 and CG 110 are unlocked at the beginning as well, before any choice is given, they are from the extended intro.

All of those CGs can be quickly unlocked by playing a few times on Story Mode and skipping the already read text.

Delafayette

Sep 13, 2022
I don't know what's going on but the game freezes up at every turn. I camp it freezes. I try to save it won't save and freezes. I come to the event on floor 4 and it freezes.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I don't know what's going on but the game freezes up at every turn. I camp it freezes. I try to save it won't save and freezes. I come to the event on floor 4 and it freezes.
The build uploaded here is an alpha which is really bugged, I'd suggest playing R17 instead (Public build on patreon/subscribestar) or wait a week or so for R18 to become public (which is currently patched).

As for the negative money, that is not a bug. You can go in debt.

Delafayette

Sep 13, 2022
The build uploaded here is an alpha which is really bugged, I'd suggest playing R17 instead (Public build on patreon/subscribestar) or wait a week or so for R18 to become public (which is currently patched).

As for the negative money, that is not a bug. You can go in debt.
But I never spent anything except dinner with Hestia and that was 1600 out of 6930

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
But I never spent anything except dinner with Hestia and that was 1600 out of 6930
It could also depend on how you sold them... If you sold them by exiting the dungeon, expenses are also applied (or if you pass out in the dungeon).
If it is a bug and it happens again, do let me know how to replicate the issue and I'll give it a look.

Delafayette

Sep 13, 2022
Ok, was freezing up on floor 4. Finally made it to floor 5. Got thru 5 and 6 ok. Started freezing up on floor 7 when resting or trying to go back up to floor 6.

Delafayette

Sep 13, 2022
If you are still playing R18 (downloaded from here) then that's unavoidable. The build posted here is not really playable.
Ya. When Bell meets Eina at the fountain for the date ( where they go to the dress shop) the text pops up on top of the previous text (previous text stays there) layer after layer. It stopped briefly when they got to the shop but midway thru it started doing it again.

Delafayette

Sep 13, 2022
Ya. When Bell meets Eina at the fountain for the date ( where they go to the dress shop) the text pops up on top of the previous text (previous text stays there) layer after layer. It stopped briefly when they got to the shop but midway thru it started doing it again.
This time it happens just after Bell learns magic and goes to see Eina at the Guild. Stops when he gets to her house.

Delafayette

Sep 13, 2022
Other than those glitches I mentioned above I am enjoying the game being a fan of the anima itself. Have watched all four seasons so far. Waiting on part 2 of season 4 now.

Reactions: Winterfire

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
Other than those glitches I mentioned above I am enjoying the game being a fan of the anima itself. Have watched all four seasons so far. Waiting on part 2 of season 4 now.
i don´t know where are you at in the game but public R17 has (for me) no problem

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
i don´t know where are you at in the game but public R17 has (for me) no problem
R17 is fine, in R18 I overhauled the battle system (with many things depending on it) + the controls (with everything depending on them) so despite a lot of testing, the alpha (the one uploaded here) is a mess. R18 is mostly fine now (A few bugs were fixed on R19, and one will be fixed on R20) but the one in here is still the outdated alpha build.

All those bugs only affect the gameplay part though, so if you are interested only in the VN part (story mode) then it's all good.

Reactions: AlexaSky

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
R17 is fine, in R18 I overhauled the battle system (with many things depending on it) + the controls (with everything depending on them) so despite a lot of testing, the alpha (the one uploaded here) is a mess. R18 is mostly fine now (A few bugs were fixed on R19, and one will be fixed on R20) but the one in here is still the outdated alpha build.

All those bugs only affect the gameplay part though, so if you are interested only in the VN part (story mode) then it's all good.
yeah you said it was an alpha and has bugs etc thats why i didn´t downloaded it and wait for public release
I have 2 ways save with fighting and without

Android 93

Jan 9, 2020
Hello guys I'm new here
I'm stuck in game play
At the quest "Reach the end of the 10th floor" I can't find the end of the floor
Is there a map for it because I looked
And it's like I move in a circle

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes