Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
The R18 currently updated in this thread is the fixed one (patched), so the game is playable now.
There are some bugs that were fixed in R19 and R20 though.

ty but i hope this game isnt all about the H scenes and i want Loki
I am not sure if Loki will ever be an option, but if she will, it'll be on the sequel (separate game in 2023).
And no, the game is not all about the H scenes, on the contrary. The hentai scenes (including just nudity) only make up 1/3 of the game last time I have counted.

Reactions: hofom77573

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
i downloaded R18 but after Hestia says she has a fifth member it says you reached the end of R17?
do i have to start a new game for R18?

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
i downloaded R18 but after Hestia says she has a fifth member it says you reached the end of R17?
do i have to start a new game for R18?
Probably just a typo. A new game isn't needed and this dev has repaired a few saves in the past so fans don't have to do that.

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
Probably just a typo. A new game isn't needed and this dev has repaired a few saves in the past so fans don't have to do that.
i don´t think its a typo i played R17 till the end then downloaded R18 but it didn´t continued it´s still ends at the ending of R17

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
i don´t think its a typo i played R17 till the end then downloaded R18 but it didn´t continued it´s still ends at the ending of R17
R18 doesn't add much to the main storyline (only about 10 minutes in total), it focuses on other things (overhaul to battle system, adding missing things, effects, and so on). You can read the complete changelog here

tortlll

Jan 4, 2019
R18 doesn't add much to the main storyline (only about 10 minutes in total), it focuses on other things (overhaul to battle system, adding missing things, effects, and so on). You can read the complete changelog here
Hey there! Played R18, and liked a lot of the changes. Also, really enjoyed R19/R20 as well!
The battle system definitely looks and feels cleaner after the update in R18, but there were a couple of things I was curious about.
I feel like because of a couple of changes in the battle system, the speed of battle has become rather slow
1: Will the speed up battle mechanic return in the future? It seemed to be removed in R18, and is sorely missed when I'm swarmed by 9 enemies.
2: Will there be an option to turn back on ally AI attacks? I quite liked how Bell's allies would attack on their own, and feel like it slows battle down a lot to have to control their actions (especially when they usually won't be doing a lot of damage.).

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Hey there! Played R18, and liked a lot of the changes. Also, really enjoyed R19/R20 as well!
The battle system definitely looks and feels cleaner after the update in R18, but there were a couple of things I was curious about.
I feel like because of a couple of changes in the battle system, the speed of battle has become rather slow
1: Will the speed up battle mechanic return in the future? It seemed to be removed in R18, and is sorely missed when I'm swarmed by 9 enemies.
2: Will there be an option to turn back on ally AI attacks? I quite liked how Bell's allies would attack on their own, and feel like it slows battle down a lot to have to control their actions (especially when they usually won't be doing a lot of damage.).
1. Someone questioned that as well, I do not remember ever removing that, but I prob did it as a last minute thing because I noticed a bug. I do plan to put that feature back, but since it is not a high priority I will do that together with the Settings overhaul (controls, cursor thingie, and splitting some settings in two categories) so I do not have to go through settings code twice (hopefully :p).

2. Turn on auto battle (Get the Jester Mask from the event of the 2nd floor)

Reactions: tortlll
3.60 star(s) 19 Votes