Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
In the sequel, yes.
It will be more of an end content thing though, at least for some as it would be pretty weird having a pregnant Liliruca in the dungeon.
Having small Arde bulging on both her back (from the....bag) and on her front (from the belly) makes a funny sight, for me at least

biddady

Nov 25, 2021
Well it would make sense for it to take place way later story.
1. because they would be older.
2. They actually introduce a lot of female characters later in the story.

Like probably Volume 10 ish. Which is going to be cover in Season 2.
There is part of me that wants to go into detail but I won't spoil anything.
But eventually the story has like an academy arc. which I think would be perfect.
The impotent magician arc is what its called. I will say no more or it'll be spoiled.
For me it's the best arc in the whole story, MC grows a lot from it.
Anyways tangent over. Read light novel its amazing lol
Around vol 10 seems like a good idea but definitely I would just choose around vol 15

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021
In the sequel, yes.
It will be more of an end content thing though, at least for some as it would be pretty weird having a pregnant Liliruca in the dungeon.
A pregnant Liliruca holding some ice cream strolling through the dungeon. Even then would it be too much to ask that she eats in the tavern?

Feb 1, 2018
maybe later they finish this one they can make a my hero academia game or a monster musume or konosuba game tho out of the 3 i would like a monster musume one the most personally.

Reactions: Winterfire

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
maybe later they finish this one they can make a my hero academia game or a monster musume or konosuba game tho out of the 3 i would like a monster musume one the most personally.
There are many Hero Academia games already, and a good part of them look pretty good, so it would be pointless for me to make another one. Support existing ones instead, such as: https://f95zone.to/threads/my-harem-academia-v0-3-rnot2000.134067/

A really good Konosuba parody is already being made: https://f95zone.to/threads/adventurer-trainer-v0-1-4-pastryirl.101740/

As for Monster Musume, it is something I'd like to make... So someday I'll give it a shot.

Stegron

Jun 17, 2018
Running in to a good chunk of glitches. Got killed by the masked goblin before the fight even started, as in my health was dropping to 0 before initiative was rolled. Somehow dropped to -10,000 valis, and monsters keep attacking before their initiative and attacking me when they are dead.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Running in to a good chunk of glitches. Got killed by the masked goblin before the fight even started, as in my health was dropping to 0 before initiative was rolled. Somehow dropped to -10,000 valis, and monsters keep attacking before their initiative and attacking me when they are dead.
Got a save file or any way to replicate that? Monsters can start first, and the turn order is displayed on top... When a monster dies, it disappears.
As for the -10k, that's not a bug, you can do in debt if you do not have enough valis to cover hospital fees when you pass out in the dungeon.

Stegron

Jun 17, 2018
Got a save file or any way to replicate that? Monsters can start first, and the turn order is displayed on top... When a monster dies, it disappears.
As for the -10k, that's not a bug, you can do in debt if you do not have enough valis to cover hospital fees when you pass out in the dungeon.
I know about the order and that they disappear. What I'm saying is that as the health bar animation is dropping to zero, before they actually vanish, they attack. Even though they are effectively dead. And yes I do actually get hit and yes I do actually take damage. I made sure of that.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I know about the order and that they disappear. What I'm saying is that as the health bar animation is dropping to zero, before they actually vanish, they attack. Even though they are effectively dead. And yes I do actually get hit and yes I do actually take damage. I made sure of that.
Can you share the save file so I can try it out?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I actually figured it out. You can attack a monster and then click on the auto-battle icon before the monster dies, it will attack the monster again, confuse the game, and start giving monsters their turn before it is actually their turn. Thus, dead monsters attack.
Ohh, thanks a lot! I'll replicate that and fix it on the next release.
Is it all because of that, or are there other issues?

Reactions: vilewe7570

Stegron

Jun 17, 2018
Ohh, thanks a lot! I'll replicate that and fix it on the next release.
Is it all because of that, or are there other issues?
I have no clue what the issue was with the masked goblin popping out of the wall and murdering me before initiative was even rolled. Maybe I was having the weird corpse attack glitch before it and that messed the encounter up. Other than that I haven't had other issues.

Reactions: Winterfire

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I have no clue what the issue was with the masked goblin popping out of the wall and murdering me before initiative was even rolled. Maybe I was having the weird corpse attack glitch before it and that messed the encounter up. Other than that I haven't had other issues.
Just in case, I noted down both the auto-battle issue and to test quicker monsters... I am sure I already tested the quick monsters to see if they behave correctly at the start of the battle, but it doesn't hurt to test again.
Thanks for reporting the bugs, do let me know if you find other issues or have other feedback.

Hazezique

Apr 27, 2021
My game stuck when I'm in the dungeon

Not 'stuck' stuck
More like my screen won't change and i can't move but when i turn around, the map indicate i was turning but the screen still didn't change

When i walk, my footstep can be heard and monster encounter still can be triggered but my screen still stuck

Any recommendations on how to fix this?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
My game stuck when I'm in the dungeon

Not 'stuck' stuck
More like my screen won't change and i can't move but when i turn around, the map indicate i was turning but the screen still didn't change

When i walk, my footstep can be heard and monster encounter still can be triggered but my screen still stuck

Any recommendations on how to fix this?
Can you attach player.log? It can be found on C:\Users[Username]\AppData\LocalLow\Winterfire\Legacy of Hestia
If you open Saves folder included with the game, you should be able to reach it easily.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Here you go
The game itself is not printing any error, but I noticed your renderer says "Microsoft Basic Render Driver" which seems wrong. You either have corrupted or no drivers for your GPU, it should say Nvidia or whatever GPU you are using, so rolling back or updating your drivers should fix the issue.

-edit-
Did some googling:

It could also be that you are using a laptop, and you need to select your GPU to play the game.

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes