monkey33

Aug 26, 2017
is this a bug or intended, first- put the possible answer in and got instakilled losing all my money and going into debt. second- faced the goblin king in floor6 and got instakilled again losing all my money and going into debt, reloaded multiple times but just get 1hit no mater what, but i can't go back to hestia during this quest to get more stats for a chance to survive/win.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
is this a bug or intended, first- put the possible answer in and got instakilled losing all my money and going into debt. second- faced the goblin king in floor6 and got instakilled again losing all my money and going into debt, reloaded multiple times but just get 1hit no mater what, but i can't go back to hestia during this quest to get more stats for a chance to survive/win.
The Goblin King is a floor boss which is part of one of the Dungeon Secrets, you need to have access to the floor 13 to be able to fully complete it, so it is pointless to try and doing it early in the game (unless you want to quickly raise your endurance).
Just stick with the main quest to advance the storyline.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlexaSky

monkey33

Aug 26, 2017
The Goblin King is a floor boss which is part of one of the Dungeon Secrets, you need to have access to the floor 13 to be able to fully complete it, so it is pointless to try and doing it early in the game (unless you want to quickly raise your endurance).
Just stick with the main quest to advance the storyline.
ah gotcha thanks, i just assumed the floor6 exit was behind it

monkey33

Aug 26, 2017
stuck again :p this time on f9 minotaur boss, closest i got from about 10 tries is around 40% life left, but i can't update my status so i can't get any stronger atm, i assume i'm supposed to win since i keep losing to it :p. any tips? final thing, what is "+deception" do from the feint skill?
EDIT: well idk what happened, but i went back into f9 for my 15th try and escaped from a random mob fight and apparently i beat the minotaur :) cuz the cutscene started
EDIT2: so i hit level2 and my stats went to 0, and now they're starting to raise again. does that mean they all hit 1500 and are now overflowing again, or do they like lock in where i was and now getting more on top

Last edited:

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
stuck again :p this time on f9 minotaur boss, closest i got from about 10 tries is around 40% life left, but i can't update my status so i can't get any stronger atm, i assume i'm supposed to win since i keep losing to it :p. any tips? final thing, what is "+deception" do from the feint skill?
If you have difficulties in a battle, use potions or other items.
Deception should allow you to increase your hit rate, in case you miss often (tough enemies on hard difficulty), prob useless in normal difficulty unless you are heavily under levelled.

EDIT2: so i hit level2 and my stats went to 0, and now they're starting to raise again. does that mean they all hit 1500 and are now overflowing again, or do they like lock in where i was and now getting more on top
Yes, like in the canon material, once you level up your old stats are kept "hidden" within you, you get a power increase (also hidden) then your visible stats are reset to 0 and you can level them up to 1500 again.
You can notice that from your HP and MP which are higher than normal.

sad that Hephaestus doesn't seem to have a route option ;-;
I like the character so much
In the canon material, Hephaestus and Welf have a relationship.

CrayZio

Jun 2, 2021
i have two problems ... first : in fight MC hit at 0 ... second : in dungeon when it's ennemy turn nothing happen ... i had the problems in R18 already ...

And please tell me ... what is life greatest joke ?
thx

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
i have two problems ... first : in fight MC hit at 0 ... second : in dungeon when it's ennemy turn nothing happen ... i had the problems in R18 already ...

And please tell me ... what is life greatest joke ?
thx
Send me the save file, it might have broken during R18 if you have downloaded it from here. I'll fix it if broken, otherwise send me the player.log so I can view the error you are encountering.

CrayZio

Jun 2, 2021
i will wait some updates and start a new game , i think i broke my save ... don't bother ... sorry

Masaki09

Jan 21, 2021
Please someone make a android port so that we can play that have a only android phone please notice our developer

terror100

Oct 12, 2017
can we please have a "are you sure you want to load" just lost like 40 min of dungeon explore besausen i clicked load accidentally and auto save also did not help besausen they don't save in dungeons i think
and question but why is the combat so slow?
and why are those potion so bad only 230 health for a high potion? why not 50% of the health

Last edited:

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
can we please have a "are you sure you want to load" just lost like 40 min of dungeon explore besausen i clicked load accidentally and auto save also did not help besausen they don't save in dungeons i think
and question but why is the combat so slow?
and why are those potion so bad only 230 health for a high potion? why not 50% of the health
Auto save does work in Dungeon, but if you are grinding on a single level, then you should just manually save by clicking the campfire icon. That being said, a confirmation screen before loading a game would be good to have anyway. I'll note this down.
Potions are another thing I will be adding, I was sure Elixir were in the game, but I just checked and apparently they are not, so I'll be noting this down as well.

As for combat, what do you mean it is slow? It is a simple turn based combat, if you are strong enough you can end the combat with a single turn, otherwise you can run away or avoid fights by using the Morbul.
How would you make it faster?

terror100

Oct 12, 2017
Auto save does work in Dungeon, but if you are grinding on a single level, then you should just manually save by clicking the campfire icon. That being said, a confirmation screen before loading a game would be good to have anyway. I'll note this down.
Potions are another thing I will be adding, I was sure Elixir were in the game, but I just checked and apparently they are not, so I'll be noting this down as well.

As for combat, what do you mean it is slow? It is a simple turn based combat, if you are strong enough you can end the combat with a single turn, otherwise you can run away or avoid fights by using the Morbul.
How would you make it faster?
(this is if you still don't have the auto combat)
How would you make it faster? what happens at this moment is that calculatie of damage of all monster happens 1 at the time what could increase it is calculating it all at the same time
and will auto combat later have also auto potion and maybe adding so you can choise between magic and hand combat?
and maybe in the option menu a way to always have auto combat active (quality of live)

and 1 more question what floor can i find liliruca for "reason for betrayal" already walked trough the dungeon 2 times but cant find her (killed the goblin lord)

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
How would you make it faster? what happens at this moment is that calculatie of damage of all monster happens 1 at the time what could increase it is calculating it all at the same time
Those calculations happen in tiny microseconds, but someone has reported that the setting for the bar depletion is gone, so once I add that back in it should go a little faster.

Auto combat follows the same AI logic as before, so Liliruca and other support units will keep everyone healed when necessary, as for the usage of magic/melee, it is something I need to check, but prob not. I will add it once I code the magic for the enemies/companions.

Option to keep auto combat always active is not possible.

and 1 more question what floor can i find liliruca for "reason for betrayal" already walked trough the dungeon 2 times but cant find her (killed the goblin lord)
East side of Floor 7, in a big chamber.

Reactions: terror100
3.60 star(s) 19 Votes