Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Is there a way to unlock the other routes 'faster'?
Yeah, choose "Story mode" on a new game and on settings enabled "Skip already read text", then skip all the dialogue you have already seen. Make different choices and play only the new content.
This is enough to play the majority of the game, only some routes are locked behind normal difficulty because they have gameplay requirements (Such as Cassandra requiring all the Blue Pharmacy quests to be done before you are introduced to her, or Harem route requiring you to defeat Aisha).

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Yeah, choose "Story mode" on a new game and on settings enabled "Skip already read text", then skip all the dialogue you have already seen. Make different choices and play only the new content.
This is enough to play the majority of the game, only some routes are locked behind normal difficulty because they have gameplay requirements (Such as Cassandra requiring all the Blue Pharmacy quests to be done before you are introduced to her, or Harem route requiring you to defeat Aisha).
Harem route? So, we CAN date ALL of them?
I am maybe confused, because it seems as soon as you date someone, the others, aside from the whores, are locked.

Reactions: Yamemai

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Harem route? So, we CAN date ALL of them?
I am maybe confused, because it seems as soon as you date someone, the others, aside from the whores, are locked.
No, the game doesn't have that type of harem.

Harem route is an end game special route which requires a few things: Doing all the brothel scenes, do not enter any route (but you can do Demeter's stuff), and defeat Aisha. At that point, Aisha, Lena and Samira will join Hestia's Familia and alongside them, Lili, Hestia and Haruhime will also want a piece of Bell.
All of them will have unique scenes, so it is not a replacement for single routes.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
No, the game doesn't have that type of harem.

Harem route is an end game special route which requires a few things: Doing all the brothel scenes, do not enter any route (but you can do Demeter's stuff), and defeat Aisha. At that point, Aisha, Lena and Samira will join Hestia's Familia and alongside them, Lili, Hestia and Haruhime will also want a piece of Bell.
All of them will have unique scenes, so it is not a replacement for single routes.
Ah, that got me confused there, but ok thank you.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Stupid question maybe, but why are stats locked to a max of 1500?
S: Difference of 100
SS: Difference of 200
SSS: Difference of 300

That's my train of thought, only the first two are canon though. The last one is just a guess of mine, it could very well be infinite but in game, there has to be a limit and 1500 seemed like a good one.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
S: Difference of 100
SS: Difference of 200
SSS: Difference of 300

That's my train of thought, only the first two are canon though. The last one is just a guess of mine, it could very well be infinite but in game, there has to be a limit and 1500 seemed like a good one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Thing is, with the MC being a demigod apparently if I'm not mistaken, his limits should be by default, way above what a normal human can achieve.
Bell is not a demigod, he's a normal human.
He is the reincarnation of a hero though (Argonaut), which was also a human.
However, thanks to Liaris Freese, he can reach a higher limit (SS and SSS) in his abilities as opposed to other normal adventurers who can only reach a maximum of S (999).

I am assuming you've got monsters and npcs set on the same scale?
Yes.

As such, wouldn't it make more sence to have the lock at a much higher threshold that for npcs?
No, that would be unfair.

I am asking that, simply because I've noticed that reaching 1500 by just doing dungeons a bit longer than necessary, is more than enough to reach the cap fairly quickly.
While some would define this game grindy (to be fair, people defined grindy even a pure visual novel, so...) it is not actually designed to be one, so reaching the cap fairly quickly is fine, and suggested.
You can have a more challenging experience with Hard Mode but once you learn how the game works, you can reach the cap quite easily in Hard Mode as well.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vilewe7570

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Bell is not a demigod, he's a normal human.
He is the reincarnation of a hero though (Argonaut), which was also a human.
However, thanks to Liaris Freese, he can reach a higher limit (SS and SSS) in his abilities as opposed to other normal adventurers who can only reach a maximum of S (999).

Yes.

No, that would be unfair.

While some would define this game grindy (to be fair, people defined grindy even a pure visual novel, so...) it is not actually designed to be one, so reaching the cap fairly quickly is fine, and suggested.
You can have a more challenging experience with Hard Mode but once you learn how the game works, you can reach the cap quite easily in Hard Mode as well.
I was under the impression that his grand father was Zeus. As such, ok, a quarter god then, since either his dad or mother should be a demi god? Or am I mistaken somewhere there?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I did, but it was when it came out, I kinda forgot many of the details like him being adopted and so on :)
Old man here, the memory's not what it used to be in all fairness.
Most of those details are written in the Light Novel, the anime doesn't offer much information (sometimes a few seconds that you might ignore)

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Most of those details are written in the Light Novel, the anime doesn't offer much information (sometimes a few seconds that you might ignore)
I don't really read things, outside of articles, mails, and some VNs/games :D

Anyway, once you're done with Hestia, I've got an anime you might enjoy turning into a game as well: "Isekai Meikyuu de Harem wo" . There are already some sexy scenes in it, but I'm quite certain you could add some more :)

Reactions: AlexaSky

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I don't really read things, outside of articles, mails, and some VNs/games :D

Anyway, once you're done with Hestia, I've got an anime you might enjoy turning into a game as well: "Isekai Meikyuu de Harem wo" . There are already some sexy scenes in it, but I'm quite certain you could add some more :)
Oh yeah that one, i was disappointed how the cover had many waifus but only one was featured :(

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Oh yeah that one, i was disappointed how the cover had many waifus but only one was featured :(
The last episodes has more. But, they like, jump a large amount of time, and it's clear many months and sexy stuff got zapped... got knows why.

I'm hoping you'd be able to create those missing times really :D They're up to 12 episodes now I think.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
The last episodes has more. But, they like, jump a large amount of time, and it's clear many months and sexy stuff got zapped... got knows why.

I'm hoping you'd be able to create those missing times really :D They're up to 12 episodes now I think.
Oh, I had watched till ep9... so they have a time skip and suddenly the MC has all the other waifus in 3 eps? that's pretty cheap :confused:

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Oh, I had watched till ep9... so they have a time skip and suddenly the MC has all the other waifus in 3 eps? that's pretty cheap :confused:
Yep, that's exactly that. They skipped several years even. I'll let you watch the rest, so you can see for yourself. It doesn't seem over story wise though, so I'm hoping we'll get those years told in flashbacks or something... Otherwise, yeah, quite cheap.

Vacillator

Mar 25, 2018
this is cool... main complaint with the actual show is bell has the thickest bitch in the entire vers on his dick 24/7 n blatantly ignores her as hard as possible n straight simpz 4 every other humanoid female with 2 legs n 2 tits looks back at hestia b like" who r u again? " he basically cuckolds hestia every other episode lmfao, shouldnt b a spoiler but im p sure he gets with the blonde bitch at the end who ignores tf out of him is a bitch n has 0 character basically a boring mary sue, obviously not that the show needs to be a VN lulz, but he probably chooses the worst bitch out of all options imo

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes