Deadmanvs1

Apr 5, 2019
Not usually, and I had downloaded other stuff from here with both platforms earlier, but it seems to be working now, before the nopy link was telling me something crazy like 17 hours to d/l, now it says 4 min, and I didn't do anything just ignored it for a while.
Actually, Nopy has been having issues lately. It's something on there end as some days it works normal, others it's slow or not at all. I tested several ways, different computers, downloader, vpn off (it's usually on). I got the same thing each time.

I am trying the game now for fun.

Licky Slime

Apr 27, 2018
do the number of monsters killed influence the amount of stats that we gain or is a pre set value? just asking cause i notice some differene between the stats i got in different routes and in the case of them been influenced by the number of monsters does that mean that Bell from the route with Hestia's date will be weaker than Bell with the canon story? Since in the canon he ends on the 6th floor which doesn't happen on the route with Hestia's date?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
do the number of monsters killed influence the amount of stats that we gain or is a pre set value? just asking cause i notice some differene between the stats i got in different routes and in the case of them been influenced by the number of monsters does that mean that Bell from the route with Hestia's date will be weaker than Bell with the canon story? Since in the canon he ends on the 6th floor which doesn't happen on the route with Hestia's date?
It works like in the source material... If Bell gets smacked, his endurance increases, when he runs around the dungeon (or escapes from monsters) his agility increases, if he dodges an attack, his dexterity increases.
In future I would like to add a few minigames in the pub (such as arm wrestling, a card game, a drinking game, and a dart game, ...) to increase his excelia in other ways other than dungeon crawling.

And yes, that is correct. In that route, Bell will be weaker; However the game has been balanced in order to take care of that.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
So do the potions have any effect yet? I bought 2 but see no way to use them atm. Heck, I don't even see them in my backpack now, I wonder if I forgot to re-purchase them after that quick load.......

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
So do the potions have any effect yet? I bought 2 but see no way to use them atm. Heck, I don't even see them in my backpack now, I wonder if I forgot to re-purchase them after that quick load.......
The potions can currently be used only from the inventory (Double click them, and if you are not full health, you will be drinking them). In future, I will be adding a line of dialogue from Bell saying "I should not waste potions if I do not need them." or something like that.

In R5, the potions can be used during battle, and that is a point where you may actually need them as you will be fighting your first boss battle, the Silverback.

The shop is currently bugged, I investigated the issue yesterday and fixed it. I will integrate the fixes to the current alpha (R5) so by the time it goes public, it hopefully won't have any issue.

Reactions: Reij and Darthjake

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
is there gonna be a mac update soon?
Read this, please: (or the dev notes in this thread).

In short, no one has ever tested MAC version and I have no means to do it either.
If you have a mac and tested it, do let me know if it works properly and I will resume building for MAC from R5 on. Thanks!

Crashen

Oct 2, 2017
Just downloaded the game and I very much enjoy what I have seen so far. Not sure if this was a bug or not but I found an unmarked hallway on floor 2 on Lulune's map. Also noticed the shop bug you mentioned. The stone Syr gives you does not show up in the inventory either. Not sure if my growths were unbalanced from my play style but my Agility went up by only 24, while my Dexterity was double that, and triple for the others. Out of curiosity does saying you love Aiz and "I like it just the 2 of us" to Hestia lock me into the Aiz/Hestia routes; I've just finished growth spurt and I'm aiming for Syr or Ryuu for the first go around. Fingers crossed for a potential harem or at least 2 girl ending.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Just downloaded the game and I very much enjoy what I have seen so far. Not sure if this was a bug or not but I found an unmarked hallway on floor 2 on Lulune's map. Also noticed the shop bug you mentioned. The stone Syr gives you does not show up in the inventory either. Not sure if my growths were unbalanced from my play style but my Agility went up by only 24, while my Dexterity was double that, and triple for the others. Out of curiosity does saying you love Aiz and "I like it just the 2 of us" to Hestia lock me into the Aiz/Hestia routes; I've just finished growth spurt and I'm aiming for Syr or Ryuu for the first go around. Fingers crossed for a potential harem or at least 2 girl ending.
Ryuu and Syr won't care about that choice, choosing that you do not like Ais gives you access to Eina's route, that is only because you literally tell to her face "I love somebody else", can't be good if you want to start something with her :p

Unmarked spots are not a bug, if you look at that spot, there are remains of a wall... It was a way to show how the dungeon keeps changing. Same thing happens if you head to the fifth floor after the tutorial (the path to 6th floor will be unlocked) or how the 4th floor will extend slightly after you gain access to the seventh floor.

The magic stone should always show, it is more likely it stacked with other magic stones or was sold shortly after (entering and leaving the dungeon will sell all your magic stones and treasure).
If that was a bug, it should no longer occur on R5.

Having more agility and dexterity than the other stats is how Bell normally grows in the original source, and how you will grow in the game unless you push for other stats (purposely get slapped around by monsters to increase endurance, or slay hundreds of monsters to increase your strength).

knatum

Oct 12, 2017
Noticed that the game seems to have been progressed to R5, but the patchnote updates for the forum have stopped at R3.
How far has the game gotten in the R4,R5 updates?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Noticed that the game seems to have been progressed to R5, but the patchnote updates for the forum have stopped at R3.
How far has the game gotten in the R4,R5 updates?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Reij

FenWick11

Sep 12, 2020
Read this, please: (or the dev notes in this thread).

In short, no one has ever tested MAC version and I have no means to do it either.
If you have a mac and tested it, do let me know if it works properly and I will resume building for MAC from R5 on. Thanks!
tried it, it works fine TBH, checks both boxes like normal, love the game

Reactions: Winterfire

NinjaNoto

Apr 30, 2019
Timeline is slightly altered from the original in order to make his growth more impressive as the Bell in the game will be different than the one in the canon anime.
It also leaves me with enough time to put some "filler" content and other game related content without having to worry that the player will go beyond 30 days at level 1.

OVAs and even the movie will be integrated, but not 1:1, only elements and scenes off them.
how far will the story go. will it get to any of the newer seasons like season 2 or 3

MorahYaladim

Jan 19, 2021
I enjoyed R3. It's fun playing around with the stat growth up until content end. Sadly i have neither patreon nor will i get it in short term.
Thanks for the developement up until now!

Will the older versions be made available?
I saw other games beeing way further on patreon releasing their older versions to have the game semi-updated and staying relevant here on f95.

Wish you the best. Sadly, I didn't find new bugs to report, that hadn't been fixed in the r4-5 notes.

*tips hat*

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I enjoyed R3. It's fun playing around with the stat growth up until content end. Sadly i have neither patreon nor will i get it in short term.
Thanks for the developement up until now!

Will the older versions be made available?
I saw other games beeing way further on patreon releasing their older versions to have the game semi-updated and staying relevant here on f95.

Wish you the best. Sadly, I didn't find new bugs to report, that hadn't been fixed in the r4-5 notes.

*tips hat*
If Patreon is not an option, you can also support the game through Subscribestar or by being active on either the game's discord or following this thread, I can always use feedback or other suggestions!

The game versions shift as I release them, they are currently:
Tier 2 (5 dollars): R5
Tier 1 (1 dollar): R4
Public (Free): R3

Once I release R6 for Tier 2, R4 will become public.

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
I follow the thread but don't have much feedback to give because the game is just going great the way it is so far. Well, I guess that's feedback. Really looking forward to the next release to continue the game.

Reactions: Winterfire
3.60 star(s) 19 Votes