Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I mean, I can wait for the game to be finish then the walkthrough get published publicly. I wouldn't try to get someone to leak it since that's for Patreons and understandable. If it can be made public after the game is finished, then I'll happily wait. Although you don't mind telling me, which I appreciate, I'm missing 16 and will likely be missing more in the future. I would kind of feel bad about keep asking in the future when the walkthrough will be available one day. I know some are from one route where you have to play normally and get with a girl (forgot her name) that way. I think those CGs were in the 80s if I remember correctly. Just haven't had time to do another full regular playthrough. For all I know, those could all be in that one route. You don't need to tell me if the walkthrough will be available at least one day in the future as I do have other games to play as well. But for reference, they're: 80, 81, 82, 88, 93, 98, 102, 106, 108, 113, 114, 115, 123, 129, 130, 131. Again, I can wait since I just got the new Fire Emblem and still working on Xenoblade 3. I was mainly asking out of curiosity for the future when I'm done with these games and have more time to play/grind again. That, and I checked the gallery to just see how many I was messing.
More than half of those are from "Airmid Route", if you hover the cursor over the missing CG, the game will give you a tip (Most of those should say "Airmid Route").
Airmid Route is one of those that requires either a Normal or Hard playthrough, to get in Airmid's Route you need:
1- Have no ongoing relationship
2- Unlock the Guild Location
3- Complete the Guild Job "Kobold in the Cellar?!" BEFORE completing the main quest "Nemesis". That will unlock CG 80.
4- If you agree to dating Airmid at this point, you will unlock CG 81, 82, 88, 93, 102, 106, 115, 123, 129.

130 and 131 are CGs unlocked from the Achievements.
You can access the Achievements screen in the hub during Normal/Hard difficulty playthrough, get enough points and watch the scenes you are missing.

Let me know if you are missing anything else, I do not mind answering. Also, Fire Emblem is pretty sweet, I really need to get around playing it again someday :D

Reactions: Tenzai

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
More than half of those are from "Airmid Route", if you hover the cursor over the missing CG, the game will give you a tip (Most of those should say "Airmid Route").
Airmid Route is one of those that requires either a Normal or Hard playthrough, to get in Airmid's Route you need:
1- Have no ongoing relationship
2- Unlock the Guild Location
3- Complete the Guild Job "Kobold in the Cellar?!" BEFORE completing the main quest "Nemesis". That will unlock CG 80.
4- If you agree to dating Airmid at this point, you will unlock CG 81, 82, 88, 93, 102, 106, 115, 123, 129.

130 and 131 are CGs unlocked from the Achievements.
You can access the Achievements screen in the hub during Normal/Hard difficulty playthrough, get enough points and watch the scenes you are missing.

Let me know if you are missing anything else, I do not mind answering. Also, Fire Emblem is pretty sweet, I really need to get around playing it again someday :D
I kind of figured the ones I was missing required a normal playthrough and some kind of condition. I only have one normal right now and that's for the harem route. I'll do Airmid Route when I have time.

Didn't know there were achievements, lol.

I appreciate it. I love Fire Emblem ever since I got into it with Three Houses. I'm still missing 2 routes on it, lol. Xenoblade Chronicles has quickly become like my favorite series though. Story, characters, visuals, music, voice acting, visuals, etc. are amazing. I've easily got over 100+ hours in each of them so far and still missing some things.

Reactions: Winterfire

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I kind of figured the ones I was missing required a normal playthrough and some kind of condition. I only have one normal right now and that's for the harem route. I'll do Airmid Route when I have time.

Didn't know there were achievements, lol.

I appreciate it. I love Fire Emblem ever since I got into it with Three Houses. I'm still missing 2 routes on it, lol. Xenoblade Chronicles has quickly become like my favorite series though. Story, characters, visuals, music, voice acting, visuals, etc. are amazing. I've easily got over 100+ hours in each of them so far and still missing some things.
Yeah, Airmid Route and Achievement scenes are the CGs you are missing.

I fell in love with Fire Emblem since I have played it on the Game Boy Advance, Lyn's critical animation is still epic to this day.
Unfortunately I still have to finish the DS version, and haven't played any of the new games yet.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
just a burst of curiosity but what's the next game?
DxD parody game, and a sequel to this game (since it will cover only up to LN8/Season 2).
You can read more about it, and see a few previews in these links:

DxD Screenshot at the end of the post:
Info/screenshots about the sequel:

Vladimir_xyz

Feb 28, 2021
DxD parody game, and a sequel to this game (since it will cover only up to LN8/Season 2).
You can read more about it, and see a few previews in these links:

DxD Screenshot at the end of the post:
Info/screenshots about the sequel:
i can see why dxd others are messing it up i know you can do it right i was hoping for fair tail for the same reason but ethers good

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
i can see why dxd others are messing it up i know you can do it right i was hoping for fair tail for the same reason but ethers good
Why others are messing it up? Is there anything in particular you are expecting or would like to see in a DxD game?

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Yeah, Airmid Route and Achievement scenes are the CGs you are missing.

I fell in love with Fire Emblem since I have played it on the Game Boy Advance, Lyn's critical animation is still epic to this day.
Unfortunately I still have to finish the DS version, and haven't played any of the new games yet.
I'll get those one day.

I've never played any of the Fire Emblem games until I got a Switch. As a quadripliegic who is paralyzed in his hands, I couldn't use Nintendo controllers until the Switch Pro one. I do have a DS for Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh, but never got into other Nintendo games. Got a Switch for Shield and Sword then started branching out my Nintendo catalog. Wish I knew of Fire Emblem earlier.

Why others are messing it up? Is there anything in particular you are expecting or would like to see in a DxD game?
Probably the same reasons I told you before. One is a horrible story where all the guys died somehow (even though Issei is one of the strongest characters in the verse currently in the novel) and you become Rias' new servant, and the other is just plain horrible with no story and kind of like a trainer thing instead. None that I've seen have followed the story with Issei and the group with good graphics. Shame since it's hinted he gets at least 15 wives in volume 1 or 2 of True High School DxD. Not to mention, all of the girls have such different personalities, especially Akeno who is a sadist.

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
I'll get those one day.

I've never played any of the Fire Emblem games until I got a Switch. As a quadripliegic who is paralyzed in his hands, I couldn't use Nintendo controllers until the Switch Pro one. I do have a DS for Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh, but never got into other Nintendo games. Got a Switch for Shield and Sword then started branching out my Nintendo catalog. Wish I knew of Fire Emblem earlier.

Probably the same reasons I told you before. One is a horrible story where all the guys died somehow (even though Issei is one of the strongest characters in the verse currently in the novel) and you become Rias' new servant, and the other is just plain horrible with no story and kind of like a trainer thing instead. None that I've seen have followed the story with Issei and the group with good graphics. Shame since it's hinted he gets at least 15 wives in volume 1 or 2 of True High School DxD. Not to mention, all of the girls have such different personalities, especially Akeno who is a sadist.

Well, probably, I'm not sure if this was brought up or not, but to be fair there's also the ongoing/in development Devil's Academy DxD, it's as plain as it sounds. The developer, Naitoh, so far has done a pretty good job at making a game following Issei, fully as in no BS excuses of any other males dying or something you just "dominate/train" the girls, as it's more so directly getting into, so far, the story of the anime series (following it pretty closely as well with some liberties, at least that I'm aware, it has been a good while since I last saw it). It's also made with Koikatsu and, while not perfect, I would still feel is the closest to a "proper" DxD H-game we have, that I'm aware of, aside from whenever WinterFire releases his (which I'm also excited to see it happening). I say this as I'm currently playing it, and I believe I finished what was essentially v. 0.1, and so far, I really like it.

Even though I haven't read the Light novels proper, I am aware of Shin/True High School DxD currently being published, but I did watch the first 2 anime seasons, a bit of the half of the third, I've read that BorN wasn't as greatly received and I wouldn't mind binging the entire thing again up to HERO (the current last season the anime has under a different studio).
But I also heavily agree, considering how kind of a no brainer a DxD adult game is, in concept, but so far the idea has been spun in completely bizarre and odd ways, that also makes me feel no one just takes advantage of DxD BEING DxD, if you know what I mean, the setting, the characters, hell even exploring supporting characters or girls that aren't the main ones, etc. There's just a lot one can potentially explore given how vast the DxD universe is. It is just baffling all around to say the least how mishandled, it has been so far in this context. Apologies for this ramble of mine as well, was just giving my opinion and again I agree with your sentiment there.

Last edited:

Vladimir_xyz

Feb 28, 2021
sorry by messing it up i mean its left alone I've seen four or five different dxd games on here all but a newer one that popped up are old i guess there not updating this site any more idk.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Well, probably, I'm not sure if this was brought up or not, but to be fair there's also the ongoing/in development Devil's Academy DxD, it's as plain as it sounds.
Yeah, that is what I was thinking about. I did not try it myself, but I heard it's pretty good. Not sure how different mine will be as I will be using Koikatu as well.

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
No,
the name "Bell" is important in some parts of the story, another random name wouldn't make sense.
I doubt anyone who wants to change the name cares about it's "importance" in the story as they simply want the girls to use their name :WeSmart: Too bad it's not a renpy game as it's easy to add a mod to change that with Regex. Defaulting it to Bell is one thing but so far I haven't seen any moment that made me go “What's in a name? That which we call a rose, by any other word would smell as sweet.”

Reactions: AlexaSky

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
>Take 1 step

4 enemies take a ton of health off you

> Take 1 step

Another 4 enemies show up

I like the game but this has some of the worst rng of dungeon crawlers. Come on

Reactions: vilewe7570

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I doubt anyone who wants to change the name cares about it's "importance" in the story as they simply want the girls to use their name :WeSmart: Too bad it's not a renpy game as it's easy to add a mod to change that with Regex. Defaulting it to Bell is one thing but so far I haven't seen any moment that made me go “What's in a name? That which we call a rose, by any other word would smell as sweet.”
I did the same thing on Overlord H, Ren'Py. No mod has ever been made that I know of.
It is not really rare for protagonists to have a set name, it depends on its relevance in the story. Typically when you get to rename a protagonist, it means their name is just that, a name.

There are also cases where a protagonist gets multiple names depending on the character, for instance "Issei" in DxD is also called "Ise" and Momonga in Overlord gets another name based on the guild's.

I am aware that people have different wishes, and as much as I try to implement all the suggestions, I have to reject some things to keep the game within a certain vision.
I am also aware that most people do not care about the story, but as a fan, I do.

>Take 1 step

> Take 1 step

Depends on the floor you are exploring.

The worst is 10% chance every step to encounter enemies, in the middle floors (13th).
The rest of the floors have a pretty low chance, floor 1 to 5 have less than 5% encounter rate each step, with the first having around 3%... During my tests, that was enough to go from floor 1 to the end of 4 and manage to barely encounter a total of 10 enemies, which is also the number used for some of the main quests.

Of course, depending on your luck, you might not encounter any enemies for a while or encounter quite a few in a row. That's not an issue with the game, it is just what Random is.
The game does offer tools to stop the randomization though, if you are not interested in fighting enemies, just purchase a Morbul and use it to stop any encounter. Likewise, if you need to defeat enemies for a quest or to train, use a monster lure to encounter enemies at (almost) every step.

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
>Take 1 step

> Take 1 step

Yeah it's one of the ones where you need to let the monsters beat the shit out of you if you want more health later on. Potions get an upgrade in R23 to use percentage instead of fixed value. Once you get the option to learn magic I highly suggest earthquake as it's the only aoe spell.

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Well, probably, I'm not sure if this was brought up or not, but to be fair there's also the ongoing/in development Devil's Academy DxD, it's as plain as it sounds. The developer, Naitoh, so far has done a pretty good job at making a game following Issei, fully as in no BS excuses of any other males dying or something you just "dominate/train" the girls, as it's more so directly getting into, so far, the story of the anime series (following it pretty closely as well with some liberties, at least that I'm aware, it has been a good while since I last saw it). It's also made with Koikatsu and, while not perfect, I would still feel is the closest to a "proper" DxD H-game we have, that I'm aware of, aside from whenever WinterFire releases his (which I'm also excited to see it happening). I say this as I'm currently playing it, and I believe I finished what was essentially v. 0.1, and so far, I really like it.

Even though I haven't read the Light novels proper, I am aware of Shin/True High School DxD currently being published, but I did watch the first 2 anime seasons, a bit of the half of the third, I've read that BorN wasn't as greatly received and I wouldn't mind binging the entire thing again up to HERO (the current last season the anime has under a different studio).
But I also heavily agree, considering how kind of a no brainer a DxD adult game is, in concept, but so far the idea has been spun in completely bizarre and odd ways, that also makes me feel no one just takes advantage of DxD BEING DxD, if you know what I mean, the setting, the characters, hell even exploring supporting characters or girls that aren't the main ones, etc. There's just a lot one can potentially explore given how vast the DxD universe is. It is just baffling all around to say the least how mishandled, it has beem so far in this context. Apologies for this ramble of mine as well, was just giving my opinion and again I agree with your sentiment there.
Never heard of Devil's Academy so didn't know about it. I might have to give it a try then. Though, I still look forward to Winterfire's version since both of his games that I played have been great. I'm sure DxD will be as well.

Born is trash. They ruined it by trying to compress three volumes of the light novel into a season when they were doing two volumes a season. They also rearranged events in that season and the last two episodes are complete filler that didn't happen in the novel. I heard they wanted to tease Issei's new powerup and that was the reason for the filler, but it was horrible. As for Hero, sure the animation changed, but the story is followed completely. They even try to makeup for Born by throwing in a little flashback as well as redoing Issei's Juggernaut Drive properly. I'd recommend watching all of the series as it's still a great harem anime. I hope it gets a new season because it'd be hype. Two of the best volumes in the entire series imo.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And yeah, with such a large cast of main and side characters, it could go on for a really long time with a proper game. It really is baffling how My Hero Academy and Naruto can have several decent/good games even without following the main character, yet DxD can't have one with the main character, except the one you said that I haven't seen. Glad to see someone agree with me though.

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Never heard of Devil's Academy so didn't know about it. I might have to give it a try then. Though, I still look forward to Winterfire's version since both of his games that I played have been great. I'm sure DxD will be as well.

Born is trash. They ruined it by trying to compress three volumes of the light novel into a season when they were doing two volumes a season. They also rearranged events in that season and the last two episodes are complete filler that didn't happen in the novel. I heard they wanted to tease Issei's new powerup and that was the reason for the filler, but it was horrible. As for Hero, sure the animation changed, but the story is followed completely. They even try to makeup for Born by throwing in a little flashback as well as redoing Issei's Juggernaut Drive properly. I'd recommend watching all of the series as it's still a great harem anime. I hope it gets a new season because it'd be hype. Two of the best volumes in the entire series imo.

And yeah, with such a large cast of main and side characters, it could go on for a really long time with a proper game. It really is baffling how My Hero Academy and Naruto can have several decent/good games even without following the main character, yet DxD can't have one with the main character, except the one you said that I haven't seen. Glad to see someone agree with me though.
Yeah, I might re-binge all of the anime from the beginning, just to be able to catch up with it. Would be very happy to see DxD once more again with a new series/season. I also remember reading on a forum way long ago that BorN was having something of an input of the man himself, Ishibumi for some of the rearranged events, but yeah going by the comments at the time (even by then it was like 1-2 years after BorN ended) of people who watched it, was a pretty bad mess. I also remember reading a bit of HERO going back on track of being faithful and close once more to adapting the novels properly, so it's nice seeing it as a way back to form.

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes