Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Sorry for the late reply. When I launch game on any of my nvme ssd, it'll go to 2% then 0-1% when stuck on loading screen. My gpu will go to 36% and stay around there until I close the game and it goes back to 2%. I checked to see if there is a player log but nothing. I know it's not much to go off of but that's where I'm at.
My best guess is that one or more files are corrupted, but you could try running it as administrator (right click, run as administrator).

Cookies135

Jul 16, 2020
How do you unlock the magic trainer? I've already unlocked the skill trainer, but does the magic trainer unlock at a certain chapter?

Last edited:

SpicyTacos

Mar 8, 2023
My best guess is that one or more files are corrupted, but you could try running it as administrator (right click, run as administrator).
So i figured out the issue since i didn't think enough lol There was a file that wouldn't extract because "Error 0x80010135: Path too long". What i did before was just open as notepad, rename, then drop on folder figuring that would be enough, but i was wrong because i didn't notice it was a ".bundle" and not txt file. So i used 7zip and extracted the 1 file and then i was able to drag it to the extracted game. Just copying and pasting without 7zip wouldn't let me move the file anywhere due to the same error. Game is working correctly now. Thank you so much for trying to figure this out with me and for the quick replies! I really appreciate it! Name of the file was "defaultlocalgroup_unitybuiltinshaders_0d7c6f559a12c788f58c4e2e9aa51973.bundle" located in "Legacy_of_Hestia_-_R23_Win64\Legacy of Hestia_Data\StreamingAssets\aa\StandaloneWindows64"

Reactions: Winterfire

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
So i figured out the issue since i didn't think enough lol There was a file that wouldn't extract because "Error 0x80010135: Path too long". What i did before was just open as notepad, rename, then drop on folder figuring that would be enough, but i was wrong because i didn't notice it was a ".bundle" and not txt file. So i used 7zip and extracted the 1 file and then i was able to drag it to the extracted game. Just copying and pasting without 7zip wouldn't let me move the file anywhere due to the same error. Game is working correctly now. Thank you so much for trying to figure this out with me and for the quick replies! I really appreciate it! Name of the file was "defaultlocalgroup_unitybuiltinshaders_0d7c6f559a12c788f58c4e2e9aa51973.bundle" located in "Legacy_of_Hestia_-_R23_Win64\Legacy of Hestia_Data\StreamingAssets\aa\StandaloneWindows64"
Glad you could solve the issue! I hope you enjoy the game.

If you have any other issue or feedback, do let me know.

Cookies135

Jul 16, 2020
Different initial choice, pick "It's not that..." instead of "Yes... !" it branches the plot making Riveria take more of a spotlight as opposed to Ais.
Ok, so I did the funny and finished my first run and just completed the second run with the Riveria choice. I did the orbs and ate the fruit, and just finished the storyline so far and finished buying the first 5 spells. What did I miss to get the others? (If they're available).

Sorry for being a noop :)

Extra q: what choices are we likely to need to get onto an Ais route in the sequel? :unsure:

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Ok, so I did the funny and finished my first run and just completed the second run with the Riveria choice. I did the orbs and ate the fruit, and just finished the storyline so far and finished buying the first 5 spells. What did I miss to get the others? (If they're available).
At some point I will delete the currently available spells (Earthquake, Firebolt, ...) making them obtainable only through the first story event, and instead the shop will be selling spells that require chanting but are also strong and require more mana.
That's when you'd be able to fill up your spell list completely.

what choices are we likely to need to get onto an Ais route in the sequel? :unsure:
You'd need to complete the game with no routes, but unless you really want a stronger Bell than canon's or want some specific choices to happen (such as Apollo being sent to Tenkai), the easiest way to get into Ais route would be starting a new game in the sequel.

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021
At some point I will delete the currently available spells (Earthquake, Firebolt, ...) making them obtainable only through the first story event, and instead the shop will be selling spells that require chanting but are also strong and require more mana.
That's when you'd be able to fill up your spell list completely.
How much longer is "chanting" compared to normal casting time and how about some more AOE spells besides earthquake ;)

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
How much longer is "chanting" compared to normal casting time and how about some more AOE spells besides earthquake ;)
Chanting time depends on the spell, and there will be AoE spells, an example from the GDD: King's breath 600mp, blasts all enemies with a powerful wind attack.

I will probably add a debuff to the player's AC while they are chanting, but also a way to upgrade their concentration so that they can get most of it back (Although it will probably not matter if you have had SS or higher in your dexterity at every level up), it would prob also be cool if I added an elemental upgrade to make specific elements stronger.

Considering that the Skill Shop is the only one with most abilities right now, and most players have too much valis, those additions will even things out.

-edit-
In the sequel they will simply act as AoE spells, the concentration check will be kept though (If you are casting a spell near enemies within attack range).

Reactions: AlexaSky

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Just wondering, is there a way to get stat updates once the story is over on demand?
You will be able to get your status updated once a day, everytime you finish 3 side quests, once I expand that system (which is also tied to redoing and adding some Demeter's content)

Aug 22, 2021
Anyone have a globalsave with the unlocked gallery for the most recent public version (R23)? I looked into the values in the save file and it looks like it doesn't fill out the array of scene strings until you unlock each one individually (i.e. they can't be edited in if you don't know what they are).

Alternatively, our lord the mighty dev could provide such a file, were he feeling gracious?

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021

Changelog:
- Fixed: Load game from Dungeon makes the game crash or not unload the Dungeon.
- Fixed: Rollback purge correctly works now when entering the Dungeon (results in much smaller save file sizes).
- Fixed: You can no longer pass an event after losing, and winning a random fight.
- Changed: Rollback steps (saved) reduced to 30 (Save size reduced by about 70%).
- Changed: Raised Hard Mode's excelia gain to 0.5x (Applied only in new playthroughs).
- Added: 4 CGs.
- Added: 15000 words (~50 minutes gameplay).
Download (Windows):

Download (Linux):

Download (Mac):

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes