Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Both Freya and Ishtar will get a what-if scenario as one of the achievement scenes, but Freya will get an actual route in the sequel, you can more or less time when that'll happen if you read the LNs. This game covers up to Volume 8.
Will choosing her route affect Bell's personality? It'd be cool if these alternate routes explored what Bell's personality could be like if he didn't go down the canon anime/manga path.

Reactions: Doom Marine

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Will choosing her route affect Bell's personality? It'd be cool if these alternate routes explored what Bell's personality could be like if he didn't go down the canon anime/manga path.
You can already affect his personality once you unlock the blue/red choices, some routes also affect him (Hestia's and Artemis', when it comes to his view of deities, for instance).

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
You can already affect his personality once you unlock the blue/red choices, some routes also affect him (Hestia's and Artemis', when it comes to his view of deities, for instance).
Good to hear. I haven't played this game in a while and didn't know that.

I've read a bunch of manga/manhwas/light novels etc and I've grown kinda tired of the usual goody goody protag and characters. Mixing things up with red choices and a Freya route sounds like it could be fun.

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
Good to hear. I haven't played this game in a while and didn't know that.

I've read a bunch of manga/manhwas/light novels etc and I've grown kinda tired of the usual goody goody protag and characters. Mixing things up with red choices and a Freya route sounds like it could be fun.
Have to agree with you,while i prefer a good person as a MC,there is a diference between being kind and being a pushover,Bell for example is to naive and he never suffer the consequences for his actions because of plot armor

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Crosaith. Knight8 If you play the game, I'd be interested in knowing your opinion about how I am portraying Bell in this game, hopefully there's a good balance between being true to the character while also not being too naive (Which, to be fair, kind of fits since he pretty much grew up in a small village on the mountains).

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
OMG
"- Added: 4 CGs.
- Added: 12000 words (~40 minutes gameplay). "
This is why I'm getting bored of most of the games even if the art is good. 4 pictures 12,000 words.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
OMG
"- Added: 4 CGs.
- Added: 12000 words (~40 minutes gameplay). "
This is why I'm getting bored of most of the games even if the art is good. 4 pictures 12,000 words.
There are different ways to make a Visual Novel, but generally you can sum them up to: Western Style and Eastern Style.

Western style is, I assume, what you expect: A different image each sentence, or even a moving mouth or small variations in angle, which add up to the hundreds of CGs that those games typically make in a month.

Eastern Style instead goes for a less bloaty approach: Separate backgrounds and characters into different elements, and use them for most of the novel. In these games, CGs are special events... A date, development in their character (Backstories and such), a battle, and of course sex. Those typically are stored in a gallery and pretty much show how much you have progressed in the story, and what is left.

There is no right or wrong way imho, but I am clearly going for the second. I see no value in spamming meaningless CGs, perhaps because I am heavily influenced by Eastern VNs since those are the first games I've played, and my most preferred genre.

In Eastern Style, having a total of 156 CGs is actually pretty good. However, if you want the full data, the game has currently:
322 images (Backgrounds and CG variations) + 535 images for characters + 156 CGs for a total of 1013 images.

I also do not separate CGs and Scenes in the changelog, I refer to them as one.
For instance, on R27 I finally finished Hestia's route and her last scene in the changelog is written as "1 CG", but her scene actually contains multiple poses and variations, making a total of 7 images.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Crosaith. Knight8 If you play the game, I'd be interested in knowing your opinion about how I am portraying Bell in this game, hopefully there's a good balance between being true to the character while also not being too naive (Which, to be fair, kind of fits since he pretty much grew up in a small village on the mountains).
Yea, gonna give it a go later tonight.

I don't really have an issue with Bell starting innocent and naive. He's pretty much a blank slate when the anime/manga starts. I'd just like to see more and different character growth from him. Danmachi was very hit or miss for me... I don't think I finished watching it now that I think about it. :LOL:

asrieldreemr

Nov 8, 2017
i as always am quite sad to see that your games are locked in rigid route that do not allow you to get every girl :( . But oh well i'll just get a full save from someone check the gallery and venture forth on another horizon

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
It's quite close to canon though of course aside from the fact that this Bell has sex with the heroines at least to the update that i played which was the Artemis one,for now i am waiting the game to be completed before playing again

Reactions: Winterfire

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
just want to ask. are you going to missed something like a h scene if you choose the easy?
Yes, Story Mode (Easy) doesn't have a few exclusives found in Normal or Hard.

A few mini games bonuses, brothel girls, or harem route.

Good news however is Winterfire will likely add a Gallery Unlock feature sometime in the future.

In short, it would ultimately be more of a feature than an actual cheat.

Yes, add a cheat code to unlock the gallery.
83%

No, do not add it.
17%
Poll ended May 9, 2023
·
35 votes total

ankoushinwa

Sep 16, 2020
Yes, Story Mode (Easy) doesn't have a few exclusives found in Normal or Hard.

A few mini games bonuses, brothel girls, or harem route.

Good news however is Winterfire will likely add a Gallery Unlock feature sometime in the future.

In short, it would ultimately be more of a feature than an actual cheat.

Yes, add a cheat code to unlock the gallery.
83%

No, do not add it.
17%
Poll ended May 9, 2023
·
35 votes total
thank you for the info! i actually just want to have a good read and the combat and exploration is too slow for me. i already finished multiple routes and i was wondering why i didnt unlock a lot of the CG. i see so i need to choose the one where you need to do combat and exploration. thats kinda sucks since they put a story mode on the choices i thought i can enjoy the content just by reading it like a normal vn. but anyway im glad we are having that cheat code!

Reactions: jadih96207

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I got the blue and red orbs, but what am I supposed to do with them?
It is part of a side quest/secret to unlock the Fruit of Arcana which allows you to unlock the potential to use up to 12 spells. It makes sense to do only if you are on the route where Riveria trains you since you have access to the magic shop. You can still do it since this will carry on the sequel, and I might make the magic shop available for all routes.

You are still missing the green orb by the way, and once you find all 3, you need to place them on the 12th floor which unlocks a new room where you can get your reward.

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
It is part of a side quest/secret to unlock the Fruit of Arcana which allows you to unlock the potential to use up to 12 spells. It makes sense to do only if you are on the route where Riveria trains you since you have access to the magic shop. You can still do it since this will carry on the sequel, and I might make the magic shop available for all routes.

You are still missing the green orb by the way, and once you find all 3, you need to place them on the 12th floor which unlocks a new room where you can get your reward.
How do you get that Riveria route where she trains you? Also, is Demeter needed for the harem route? I somehow missed her on my harem route save. I put that save on hold and doing Airmed right now so I don't know which all girls are in the harem.

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes