Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
How do you get that Riveria route where she trains you? Also, is Demeter needed for the harem route? I somehow missed her on my harem route save. I put that save on hold and doing Airmed right now so I don't know which all girls are in the harem.
Demeter has no real route, so she's an extra girl that you can do at anytime, in any route. She will be tied to the side quests. Basically a reward of doing side quests, alongside the possibility of updating your status +1 times a day.
I say "will" because someone once reported her boobs are too small in some scenes, so I decided to simply rework her whole "route" at some point.

At this point, I think Demeter will be one of the last things I will be doing, alongside the Freya/Ishtar achievement scenes and other side stuff.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
How do you get that Riveria route where she trains you?
The choice where you decide whether you like ais or not, choose the "no" response.
Many of the instances where Ais would be present with Bell are substituted with Riveria instead. That was back when I was planning on adding Riveria in this game before I decided to split the game in two.

Chissident

May 27, 2017
What's the extent of the prostitution tag if I may ask. Is it just limited to the local prostitutes at the brothel or will Hestia be taking dubs for MC?

Stephen-King

Jun 2, 2023
I have encounter a bug on the quest ''The Nemesis'' when i go to the area where do i begin the fight with the boss i cannot go in because the ! doesnt work even after reload. If someone could help it be very helpful. Thank you in advance!

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I have encounter a bug on the quest ''The Nemesis'' when i go to the area where do i begin the fight with the boss i cannot go in because the ! doesnt work even after reload. If someone could help it be very helpful. Thank you in advance!
What do you mean it doesn't work? Can you share the save so I can test it?

espguy

Dec 14, 2017
It is part of a side quest/secret to unlock the Fruit of Arcana which allows you to unlock the potential to use up to 12 spells. It makes sense to do only if you are on the route where Riveria trains you since you have access to the magic shop. You can still do it since this will carry on the sequel, and I might make the magic shop available for all routes.

You are still missing the green orb by the way, and once you find all 3, you need to place them on the 12th floor which unlocks a new room where you can get your reward.
Yeah I was trained by her but got no quest about the fruit of arcana. how do I get the green orb? Also are there more than 4 spells ingame? Or a riveria route?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Yeah I was trained by her but got no quest about the fruit of arcana. how do I get the green orb? Also are there more than 4 spells ingame? Or a riveria route?
It is not a quest, just one of the many secrets that the Dungeon has/will have if you choose to explore.
The green orb is in one of the floors with green lighting, you need to defeat a mini boss to access the chest. I think it was the sixth floor, and you need to defeat the Goblin King, but my memory sucks.

I do not remember how many spells the game has currently, but a good part of them will be removed from the magic shop at some point and replaced with spells that require chanting.
There is no Riveria route, it was planned at the beginning, but scrapped once I realized I'd need to split the game in two. Riveria route will happen in the sequel (You can import a no-route save in there, but it is not required, just start a new game with no route there).

paxogre

Sep 10, 2022
It is not a quest, just one of the many secrets that the Dungeon has/will have if you choose to explore.
The green orb is in one of the floors with green lighting, you need to defeat a mini boss to access the chest. I think it was the sixth floor, and you need to defeat the Goblin King, but my memory sucks.

I do not remember how many spells the game has currently, but a good part of them will be removed from the magic shop at some point and replaced with spells that require chanting.
There is no Riveria route, it was planned at the beginning, but scrapped once I realized I'd need to split the game in two. Riveria route will happen in the sequel (You can import a no-route save in there, but it is not required, just start a new game with no route there).
Is earth magic still king or did you make any other aoe spells?

espguy

Dec 14, 2017
Also the pastebin link is wrong
Really liking this game, not only the horny parts but the gameplay is also really fun

espguy

Dec 14, 2017
Now to try to find the fruit of arcana, already put the orbs on the pillars, but that fog is a pain in the ass to see.

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes