Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I'm already further in my new game than the save so it's fine.

So, grinding Bell isn't really about leveling him up since that only occurs during story but EV training him. Well, EV training before it became so easy in Shield and Sword.
Basically yes, the limit for Bell is 1200 excelia and 999 for everybody else.
On level up, you gain +650 on every stat and the visible excelia will be reset back to 0.

If you were to level up everytime with 1200 excelia, you'd mop the floor with higher level people.

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
Basically yes, the limit for Bell is 1200 excelia and 999 for everybody else.
On level up, you gain +650 on every stat and the visible excelia will be reset back to 0.

If you were to level up everytime with 1200 excelia, you'd mop the floor with higher level people.
From a earlier post of your you can make slight changes to the story like recruiting Aisha to the Hestia familia,how much will be changed?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
From a earlier post of your you can make slight changes to the story like recruiting Aisha to the Hestia familia,how much will be changed?
Many things, both smaller and big, will change depending on your choices.
As I have mentioned before, the beauty of such games is having meaningful choices that will change both the way you play, and the story you will read, making each playthrough somewhat unique.

You might get Aisha in your familia if you impress her, you can get a Riveria lap pillow as opposed to Ais and have her train your magic instead, and speaking of magic, you might get a different initial spell other than firebolt.
You can go for Eina or Hestia and never unlock the Brothel, or never propose to them, unlock the Brothel, build up your mini-harem through spending a lot of valis and eventually, Hestia might get jealous and want a piece of the action as well (Just a thought, not a plan!).

However, even if you try to go for a canon route (Ais), the story will take a turn at the end of season 1 as I plan to introduce Artemis as a main character and make Bell a little more special than he is in the source material.

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
Many things, both smaller and big, will change depending on your choices.
As I have mentioned before, the beauty of such games is having meaningful choices that will change both the way you play, and the story you will read, making each playthrough somewhat unique.

You might get Aisha in your familia if you impress her, you can get a Riveria lap pillow as opposed to Ais and have her train your magic instead, and speaking of magic, you might get a different initial spell other than firebolt.
You can go for Eina or Hestia and never unlock the Brothel, or never propose to them, unlock the Brothel, build up your mini-harem through spending a lot of valis and eventually, Hestia might get jealous and want a piece of the action as well (Just a thought, not a plan!).

However, even if you try to go for a canon route (Ais), the story will take a turn at the end of season 1 as I plan to introduce Artemis as a main character and make Bell a little more special than he is in the source material.
I see,so even if we go for Aiz we can change the story,good because it would be a little boring if we have to follow canon to the letter by chosing her and i am looking foward to see what extra will you give Bell,also it will be possible to gring to that status before every level up,right?One thing in canon thta i never undestood is why Bell never tried to see what was his maximum limit for status and why he didn't max every stat before leveling up with the amount of excelia that he gains it would not only be easy but far more smart after all he would become very overpowered in later levels

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I see,so even if we go for Aiz we can change the story,good because it would be a little boring if we have to follow canon to the letter by chosing her and i am looking foward to see what extra will you give Bell,also it will be possible to gring to that status before every level up,right?One thing in canon thta i never undestood is why Bell never tried to see what was his maximum limit for status and why he didn't max every stat before leveling up with the amount of excelia that he gains it would not only be easy but far more smart after all he would become very overpowered in later levels
The maximum with his Liaris Freese skill is 1200 (SSS) as opposed to 999 (S).
If Bell reaches level 3 by having 1200 before his level ups, he will be almost as strong as a fresh level 4.

You can reach that level with some grinding since at some point in the story you will train with either Ais or Riveria, and that will grant you free excelia.

necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
What do I have to do to unlock galleries 9 and 10, I have collected 11 and 12, rejecting the drink in the tavern, you go to the dungeon and end up in the hospital, but how do I get 9 and 10, what do I have to do?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
What do I have to do to unlock galleries 9 and 10, I have collected 11 and 12, rejecting the drink in the tavern, you go to the dungeon and end up in the hospital, but how do I get 9 and 10, what do I have to do?
I answered your DM, but for everybody else which might have your same issue, I will copy/paste the reply here:

"
Start a new game, on the first choice pick "It is not that...", second choice pick any choice (It will affect only the dialogue), complete the main quest "Growth sprut" until you reach the hub to unlock CG 9 and CG 10.

Continue off that choice to get to Eina and Hestia's routes, which unlock all the other CGs.
"

Of course before entering Eina's route, make a save so you can load it once you are done, reject her, and enter Hestia's route shortly after instead.
This should be common sense, but I will mention this just in case... The game lets you save and write a description for each save slot, use them!

Reactions: Yamemai

vipdua

Aug 23, 2020
So will pregnancy be added to the game in the future? and in the near future will you develop it into playing on android?

Reactions: _Maou_

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
why no android? is it because it has many errors when doing on android? if you can do it on android your game will become more popular
Because the game is way too demanding for a phone, even if I did it, only a few selected devices would be supported (similar to the Elder Scrolls: Blades, except that game was specifically made for phone and therefore it will perform way better than my game ever could).

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
How much Excelia can be obtained by grinding? I'm up to 1377 but thought there was a limit.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
How much Excelia can be obtained by grinding? I'm up to 1377 but thought there was a limit.
There is no limit on Excelia you can gain, the stats cap at SSS (1500) for each level though.

-edit-
Only Bell can get 1500 btw, the companions will cap at 999 (Yes, you can grind them as well).

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
There is no limit on Excelia you can gain, the stats cap at SSS (1500) for each level though.

-edit-
Only Bell can get 1500 btw, the companions will cap at 999 (Yes, you can grind them as well).
Ah, okay. I thought the Excelia would stop once Bell's stats were maxed or something.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Ah, okay. I thought the Excelia would stop once Bell's stats were maxed or something.
No, the one shown in the dungeon cleared screen is all the potential excelia... It is useful once you have companions to kind of guess how much progress they made.
Your first companion will be Liliruca, and you will not see the effects of her grinding for a long while since her god does not update her stats.

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes