Raufald

Oct 27, 2021
Unity games are not supported on Joiplay.
Hello. I launched your game on Android through Winlator (PC simulation). But there was a problem with controls. The menu buttons do not respond to either the cursor or keys. How can this be solved? Tested on version R25.
But the game start button lights up when I click on the arrow, then again nothing happens.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Hello. I launched your game on Android through Winlator (PC simulation). But there was a problem with controls. The menu buttons do not respond to either the cursor or keys. How can this be solved? Tested on version R25.
But the game start button lights up when I click on the arrow, then again nothing happens.
No idea, it is a problem of Winlator and I've never used it. The game only supports Windows, Linux and Mac.

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021

Changelog:
- Fixed: Rest button is no longer interactable at the end of Haruhime's route.
- Added: 7 CGs.
- Added: 11400 words (~38 minutes gameplay).

Download (Windows):

Download (Linux):

Download (Mac):

unukalhai

Donor
May 7, 2017
Sure, any character (among the routes) you'd like to see anal with?
These are the routes:
Hestia *
Eina *
Liliruca *
Airmid *
Demeter *
Artemis
Haruhime
Harem (Aisha, Lena*, Samira*)
Cassandra

The ones marked with * are the ones that are currently available as of R18, so I could write an anal scene in the new few updates.
All of them.

bannu211

Nov 25, 2022
excuse me is it even possible to beat aisha in the harem route no matter how many times i treid i can't seem to beat her

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Gallery unable to access in the new update
It's a bug from an update or two ago.
Try to open the gallery. If it doesn't open, exit the game and re-open it and select the gallery.
The most times I've had it take was 3.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Gallery unable to access in the new update
It's a bug from an update or two ago.
Try to open the gallery. If it doesn't open, exit the game and re-open it and select the gallery.
The most times I've had it take was 3.
That bug was fixed on R30, shouldn't occur on R31.

What platform are you using, and do you use a hdd or ssd? Ever since I fixed it on R30, Windows with a ssd opens the gallery instantly.

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes