Dakufokkusu

Nov 2, 2020
"Harem" in this game is a separate route, and it is treated as such. Hence why this game is not tagged as Harem.
Just with any other route, it has some specific conditions and you cannot be in a relationship (in another route) beforehand.

To enter the harem route, you need to choose you like Ais at the beginning, that will unlock the Brothel eventually (Around the same time you gain your first spell if I recall correctly), if you do all its scenes (3x Lena, 3x Samira) before the Ishtar Arc and you are not in any route, you will be given the chance to not run and battle Aisha. If you defeat her, you will enter the Harem Route.

View attachment 2840117
Well i guess the only problem is you can't do that route in story mode since you can't go to the brothel.
Tried a few runs until i followed your advice here, but it is still locked.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Haha, it wasn't on purpose x) Story mode was kind of an afterthought due to many requests, I had designed the system so they could be standalone, but that doesn't cover every single element (such as some quests, required battles, minigames, etc.).
The game is first and foremost a Dungeon Crawler with RPG elements, which is why I am not using Ren'Py in the first place (they can exist there, I just suck at using ren'py to do it myself).

Reactions: vilewe7570

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Rem totally carried that anime for me. Really need to make a waifu game about her at some point.

Reactions: Irvine_1

jayeddie1008

May 20, 2020
Outta curiosity, the Artemis story arch, I don't remember that from the anime. Was it designed for the game, or does it come from the manga, (which I never read)?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Outta curiosity, the Artemis story arch, I don't remember that from the anime. Was it designed for the game, or does it come from the manga, (which I never read)?
Artemis is from the movie: Arrow of Orion.
However, since it is a spin-off and doesn't follow the main storyline, I took the character, personality and backstory and applied it within the main series so she could be one of the main heroines.
The movie's story did not fit, so her story within the game is customly written, taking inspiration from Greek Mythology.
Her Familia is composed by characters from Danmachi's gatcha games, but very roughly as I never played those games.

how delete save
Reset
Gallery legacy of hestia in game
You can delete saves manually from within the game, or overwrite them. However, to reset the gallery and other global states, the only way to do so is to delete the file "GlobalSave". It can be found among the other save data in the "saves" folder linked with the game.

Dodododo105

Nov 28, 2017
uggghhhh, dont remind me. Holy shit. Worst MC, ever.
Just because this is the most misunderstood scene in Re:Zero by anime-onlies, I'd like to point out that canonically that wasn't a rejection of her. In the LN he literally followed that up by declaring his desire to marry both Rem and Emilia (and you see this in the anime a bit as that was what Subaru was about to ask Emilia about right before the infamous "who's Rem" moment). He wasn't rejecting her. He was showing that he was still the man Rem fell in love with - the one that would never give up and run away from what were (in Subaru's eyes) his responsibilities to others. The Sloth IF spin-off shows they can be happy in their idyllic married life in Kararagi, but Rem didn't want Subaru to say "love you too Rem, forget Emilia!" because then he wouldn't be her Subaru.

Black6spdZ

May 6, 2019
Haha, it wasn't on purpose x) Story mode was kind of an afterthought due to many requests, I had designed the system so they could be standalone, but that doesn't cover every single element (such as some quests, required battles, minigames, etc.).
The game is first and foremost a Dungeon Crawler with RPG elements, which is why I am not using Ren'Py in the first place (they can exist there, I just suck at using ren'py to do it myself).
this is a letdown.. the story mode is great by itself but to be denied access to routes because of this choice.. can a save be shared?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
this is a letdown.. the story mode is great by itself but to be denied access to routes because of this choice.. can a save be shared?
If someone has a save, you can easily download it and place it in the saves folder and it will work without any issue.
What you most likely want is the "GlobalSave" as that saves the gallery progress.

Otherwise the easiest and quickest option is to subscribe to Overlord/Deity tier on Patreon, a gallery code will be sent shortly after which will allow you to unlock the gallery, making all the CGs visible and all the hentai scenes replayable.

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes