Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Thanks Winter!
Hmm... It says you're on the last scene of R31.
That means you have seen all the previous scenes, right? The one where she does a test, then gets stalked.
If neither of them seem familiar to you and you never seen that CG of Eina I posted on the previews on Itch.io here: then you somehow ended up in the last scene by mistake, so I can revert it back to the beginning.

In the savefile everything seems regular.

Black6spdZ

May 6, 2019
Hmm... It says you're on the last scene of R31.
That means you have seen all the previous scenes, right? The one where she does a test, then gets stalked.
If neither of them seem familiar to you and you never seen that CG of Eina I posted on the previews on Itch.io here: then you somehow ended up in the last scene by mistake, so I can revert it back to the beginning.

In the savefile everything seems regular.
yes that was the last scene.. but you said her route was extended in R32 correct? I cant get through that last message

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
yes that was the last scene.. but you said her route was extended in R32 correct? I cant get through that last message
There must have been a misunderstanding then, R32 only completes the Harem Route. You can also check that in-game yourself by opening the Gallery, and looking at the hint for the latest CGs.
If you see any locked CG from Eina, they're still from R31, the test scene simply has 3 different outcomes depending on how you answer the test.
However, the test is currently not replayable due to a bug, but if you check my discord server you can download some save files to check the scenes and unlock them in your gallery.

KILLABRO1001

Jan 10, 2023
She is at the entrance of the tenth floor, near the stairs you should be able to see a "!" mark, even with the fog.

Yes.
CG 50 is unlocked at the start of the game, pick "Yes... !" on your first choice, reach the HUB and by that point the CG 50 should be unlocked.
CG 57 is also unlocked at the start of the game, pick "It's not that...", complete the main quest "Growth Sprout" and once you reach the HUB you should have CG 57 unlocked.
CG 62 and CG 63 are unlocked by inviting Hestia and Eina (on their respective routes) out to dinner, it can be done at any point during the game (I suggest doing that before heading to the dungeon since eating increases your excelia gain).
I looked everywhere where near there there was no ! Any where

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
are the stats tied to the gems or the monster them selfes and is there a way to power level thoes stats ?
Everyone (Protagonist but also companions) gain strength by successfully dealing damage with melee weapons, magic by using spells, agility by walking, and so on. Those stats are called "Excelia" and they get applied to your visible stats everytime Hestia updates your status during the story, but in future you'll be able to trigger that scene manually by completing three side quests a day. A status update is also triggered when you purchase a spell.

You can powerlevel those stats by performing a lot of the action you want to increase.
However, the quality of the excelia is also important... If Bell is level 3 and you slay goblins (level 1) he won't gain much... Instead, he should perform those actions on the latest floor (13).

There are other ways to make it more efficient, or do it differently.
If you eat at the Hostess of Fertility before heading to the Dungeon, you will gain an extra +3x excelia, and minigames will also increase Excelia... For instance, the drinking minigame will increase Endurance.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vilewe7570

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
Everyone (Protagonist but also companions) gain strength by successfully dealing damage with melee weapons, magic by using spells, agility by walking, and so on. Those stats are called "Excelia" and they get applied to your visible stats everytime Hestia updates your status during the story, but in future you'll be able to trigger that scene manually by completing three side quests a day.
Grinding up party members, or just taking them to a trainer, would be nice. You just gonna rng side quest, repeat old completed quest, or you going to limit the pool to unique ones?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Grinding up party members, or just taking them to a trainer, would be nice. You just gonna rng side quest, repeat old completed quest, or you going to limit the pool to unique ones?
I have a list of side quests that hasn't been added yet. It'll have an unique list which should last until the end of the game.

Reactions: vilewe7570

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
nemesis is the quest name
You've most likely reached a side event which is broken (will be fixed on R35), the main quest is fine but it's much deeper in the Dungeon. You need to reach the entrance of Floor 10, very close to the rest area with blue flowers.

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes