vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
Playing through the game, it was perfectly fine (even if training endurance is bullshit as MC dodges more than gets hit so the more you try to train it the harder it gets), but then I saw a loading screen tip "this game is not a harem, chose carefully who you will be with".

What is this? Why?
Over saturation of the Harem market? Each LI deserves their own time to shine without having to share the MC.
Real reason was Winterfire wasn't that much into harems and only gave the harem route to appease the growing mob of harem fans that cried to the goddess for salvation :sneaky: Shhh He wants it to be a surprise

If you're stubborn enough you can unlock a Harem route. Reject the girls, do the brothel girls, and sooner or later the girls will get tired of your bs. Oh and you have to defeat some crazy boss lady.

Last edited:
Reactions: AhrimanH

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Over saturation of the Harem market? Each LI deserves their own time to shine without having to share the MC.
Real reason was Winterfire wasn't that much into harems and only gave the harem route to appease the growing mob of harem fans that cried to the goddess for salvation :sneaky: Shhh He wants it to be a surprise

If you're stubborn enough you can unlock a Harem route. Reject the girls, do the brothel girls, and sooner or later the girls will get tired of your bs. Oh and you have to defeat some crazy boss lady.
Nice, I hope it will work as I'm not too far into the game yet, just entered the chapter 3, I hope it's not too late.
I don't mind whether it's a harem or not, but if I have to replay the whole game just to see another route and there are like 5 of them I'm out.

Edit: looks like I'm too far already, ehh, I will have to start over. Seems like just passing the prologue while giving positive answers is enough to lock you in.l

Last edited:
Reactions: vilewe7570

Kradmax

Aug 27, 2023
Can someone tell me what are the console commands? I only now "var" but I don't know what many of those variables mean nor what are the possible values they may have nor how to save the changes there.

Turdbergler1

May 20, 2020
Nice, I hope it will work as I'm not too far into the game yet, just entered the chapter 3, I hope it's not too late.
I don't mind whether it's a harem or not, but if I have to replay the whole game just to see another route and there are like 5 of them I'm out.

Edit: looks like I'm too far already, ehh, I will have to start over. Seems like just passing the prologue while giving positive answers is enough to lock you in.l
nah you just cant start dating anyone while making sure to choose the "I love ais" thing right at the start aside from that I think you can do demeter or at least her intro and then you gotta make sure to have all the brothel scenes done and then after like chapter 11 or something you fight said mean boss lady and as long as you win you can start the harem to my understanding

Turdbergler1

May 20, 2020
encountered a funny bug while playing during the intro to floor 10 my first time being there for some reason the scenes you can get on the lili route in the dungeon are still there and as much as it is an interesting plot direction I don't think the dev intended for bell to be able to get a tit job from lili before he even started a relationship with her especially since I've already set up both the brothel route and demeter

Also! this might or might not be intended but during the loading screen that pops up quite often for instance in between duneon floors if you click on it you can actually drag the progress around seemed kinda like a graphical bug of some kind not sure tho

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes