vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
Playing through the game, it was perfectly fine (even if training endurance is bullshit as MC dodges more than gets hit so the more you try to train it the harder it gets), but then I saw a loading screen tip "this game is not a harem, chose carefully who you will be with".

What is this? Why?
Over saturation of the Harem market? Each LI deserves their own time to shine without having to share the MC.
Real reason was Winterfire wasn't that much into harems and only gave the harem route to appease the growing mob of harem fans that cried to the goddess for salvation :sneaky: Shhh He wants it to be a surprise

If you're stubborn enough you can unlock a Harem route. Reject the girls, do the brothel girls, and sooner or later the girls will get tired of your bs. Oh and you have to defeat some crazy boss lady.

Last edited:
Reactions: AhrimanH

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Over saturation of the Harem market? Each LI deserves their own time to shine without having to share the MC.
Real reason was Winterfire wasn't that much into harems and only gave the harem route to appease the growing mob of harem fans that cried to the goddess for salvation :sneaky: Shhh He wants it to be a surprise

If you're stubborn enough you can unlock a Harem route. Reject the girls, do the brothel girls, and sooner or later the girls will get tired of your bs. Oh and you have to defeat some crazy boss lady.
Nice, I hope it will work as I'm not too far into the game yet, just entered the chapter 3, I hope it's not too late.
I don't mind whether it's a harem or not, but if I have to replay the whole game just to see another route and there are like 5 of them I'm out.

Edit: looks like I'm too far already, ehh, I will have to start over. Seems like just passing the prologue while giving positive answers is enough to lock you in.l

Last edited:
Reactions: vilewe7570
3.60 star(s) 19 Votes