hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
As for Lili, she can use both melee and ranged weapons, with her ranged weapon dealing more damage.
She can discover traps and disarm them, and plot-wise she does all the other things she is known for.

Lili will also attack weakened monsters or those she thinks she can finish off with a hit to avoid the monsters' aggro, and once you progress with the main storyline she will be slightly more useful in desperate situations.
Rangers be good at ranging. She was good at flirting to lore Bell into letting his guard down.
Being a ranger she could just be out of enemy range. Bell also fed her which was cute too.

While Bell's equipment is op that doesn't leave out buying her a new crossbow, outfits, or other accessories. Fun thing about dating girls in dungeons is weapons of mass destruction make for great gifts.
4f7264cdc3c71d727c1299e785dc1659.jpg

Nothing says you have to be strict with the lore either. The fun part isn't reliving the anime or the novels, it's taking the world and playing with it in a new light.

There are also a few times in canon that Bell gets the shit kicked out of him which just saying I would grind more if it meant I could kick the asses of anyone who tried to mess with me. Does that deviate from the original? Yep. Is that a bad thing?
Meh, I play a Winterfire parody to see what interesting twist are done with the adorable cast of characters.

Kalel7

May 21, 2017
So I decided to try the game out today, and I have a problem...

I've progressed to the point where you're supposed to raise a stat to rank 'E' to continue. Did that, got the scene at the guild where Bell gets permission from Eina to continue into the dungeon.

But during the narration afterwords, the text stops at "The following day, around nine in the morning..." No matter what, it will not progress beyond that point. I've tried loading an older game and running back through the dungeon, etc., it just stops there and won't continue. Is this the end of the game, or just a bug?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
So I decided to try the game out today, and I have a problem...

I've progressed to the point where you're supposed to raise a stat to rank 'E' to continue. Did that, got the scene at the guild where Bell gets permission from Eina to continue into the dungeon.

But during the narration afterwords, the text stops at "The following day, around nine in the morning..." No matter what, it will not progress beyond that point. I've tried loading an older game and running back through the dungeon, etc., it just stops there and won't continue. Is this the end of the game, or just a bug?
No, there should be a video playing after that.
Do you have a Radeon GPU? If so, that is a known issue fixed on R7.

Reactions: AlexaSky

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021
Lili will also attack weakened monsters or those she thinks she can finish off with a hit to avoid the monsters' aggro
I just thought of something, because the game tracks certain actions like HP growth being dependent on how many times enemies attack someone and she avoids this like the plague doesn't that mean she's not gaining HP experience? Even if she's gaining other experience still the less she is hit the less likely she'll have the HP for when it counts.

This doesn't really matter until she can use her exp but still food for thought.

But I guess monsters targeting her would also mean needing to select if a potion was meant for the user or someone else.

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
So I'm doing several playthroughs that way I can have Bell end up with every girl instead of starting over for each time. I have a bug where I run into two or three monsters at once and Bell kills one or two of them then it goes to Lili instead of the other monster like it's supposed to and my game gets stuck where I can't do anything and have to load an earlier save. I got lucky once where it didn't happen and made it to the end of the current public build.

Reactions: Winterfire

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
So I'm doing several playthroughs that way I can have Bell end up with every girl instead of starting over for each time. I have a bug where I run into two or three monsters at once and Bell kills one or two of them then it goes to Lili instead of the other monster like it's supposed to and my game gets stuck where I can't do anything and have to load an earlier save. I got lucky once where it didn't happen and made it to the end of the current public build.
It is a known issue fixed on R7, but thanks for reporting it!

Reactions: Tenzai

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
It is a known issue fixed on R7, but thanks for reporting it!
Glad it got fixed. Guess the other problem where you can't move by clicking on the arrows got fixed too? And, you're welcome! Really loving the game so I want to see all of the routes Bell can take.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Glad it got fixed. Guess the other problem where you can't move by clicking on the arrows got fixed too? And, you're welcome! Really loving the game so I want to see all of the routes Bell can take.
I was not aware of any problem preventing movement by clicking the arrows... How/When does that happen?

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
I was not aware of any problem preventing movement by clicking the arrows... How/When does that happen?
It's actually rare so not surprised it hasn't been mentioned. It only happens when I'm playing one save then load another. Even then, it's still rare but has happened.

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021
I'll await the final product, until then I'll check out your overlord game mate!
OverlordH is fun :D A bonus to that one is a lot of girls are available right from the start and at the beginning Winterfire made different opening scenarios on how scenes would play out dependent on which girl was your waifu :love:

Sommion

Apr 13, 2018
the changelog says that now the game has cheats, where i use them? I wanna use them to be able to play multi-playthroughts with all the girls

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
the changelog says that now the game has cheats, where i use them? I wanna use them to be able to play multi-playthroughts with all the girls
F1 opens up the console, typing "var" gives you a list of exposed variables similar to any other Ren'Py game.
Specific easy to use cheats are available only to tier 5 patrons, but I took no action to mask the code or otherwise making cheating through third party tools any hard, so a simple use of cheat engine would probably cover all the rest.

Reactions: AlexaSky

gelusimia

Mar 7, 2018
I'm stuck after Bell gains access to magic. It says to get to the end of floor 4 and go mind down, but nothing gets updated when i do them.

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Will there be a walkthrough at some point like with Overlord H? I'm only missing CGs 07, 08, 11, and 12 but don't know what I did wrong to miss them.
And, you wouldn't have happened to have time/figure out to make fan gif of this game like the others have did you? I'd make one if I knew how and even asked if someone would on a signature thread but never got a reply.

Reactions: hofom77573

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
Fan Sigs
LoH-Fan-Signature-v1.gif
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
LoH-Fan-Signature-v2.gif
LoH-Fan-Signature-v3.gif
LoH-Fan-Signature-v4.gif
LoH-Fan-Signature-v5.gif
LoH-Fan-Signature-v6.gif

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes