VN Unity Completed Legend of Fainn Dynasty ~Battles of Beautiful Warlords~ [Dieselmine]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

tenaka88

Jul 23, 2018
censorship: no....
obviously it's censored ...
It crash every time i lose. That's a shame, i really enjoyed it and i loved the girl with the abs too.
when did you lose? got the same pb first time i played it, don't lose the few first fight, only vs boss match

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
any tricks to adjust the gme resolution ? my screen is 1366 x 768, so when open, its height beyond my taskbar so i cant see anything below

Reactions: Death Angel2434

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
This game has awesome art and from what I can tell, pretty good scenes, but the gameplay is insanely annoying. You have like 4 girls in battle who can steam roll the enemy, but you want to lose to each general with every girl to see all the scenes. Its an uphill battle to lose. But then if you lose too much bases, your troop lvls are too weak to take back any bases, so you are cut off on the map. Then you have a hard time trying to catch the enemy generals that are wandering in their own territory to lose to them. I think I'm stuck now though because im down to 1 base and the enemy doesn't want to attack it, and I can't go anywhere or beat the generals.

So like if you want to win, you don't get any scenes, but if you want to see the scenes, you get stuck eventually?

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
censorship: no....
obviously it's censored ...

when did you lose? got the same pb first time i played it, don't lose the few first fight, only vs boss match
so i also got this when i lost the very first fight (retreated and swaped formations during fight until only the abs girl was on the field alone) now i get to watch that arrow spin for 3h before turning the game off.
so to double check only losing fights to opponents that have their own character photos ends with scene not the faceless ones ?

gooby.pls

Oct 21, 2017
Just incase no one has realized yet, the way around the crashing is to not lose in the tutorial. If you want the scenes then you need to lose to the generals with actual portraits (not the generals that are just blank shadows).

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote