3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

Architect04

Jul 27, 2018
So is the rip cloths option only the one from Nesi? In the change log it makes it sound like there should be a 2nd rip option somewhere.

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
So is the rip cloths option only the one from Nesi? In the change log it makes it sound like there should be a 2nd rip option somewhere.
Yes, there is.

1) Have at least 300 lust.
2) Talk to Keakrix (huntress) about fauna, specifically, Xyrin.
3) Now, on waterfall you have new random scene: after bathing, your clothes is stolen by Xyrin, and guard offering you to retrieve it… but only for blowjob.
4) Say «no» to his initial demand, he start to move away, but then suggest another «pay» option. After that he will retrieve clothes, but it will be too late: Xyrin already damaged it to the point of essentially reducing it to bra/panties.

Sorry for broken English.

Reactions: Architect04

Architect04

Jul 27, 2018
Yes, there is.

1) Have at least 300 lust.
2) Talk to Keakrix (huntress) about fauna, specifically, Xyrin).
3) Now, on waterfall you have new random scene: after bathing, your clothes is stolen by Xyrin, and guard offering you to retrieve it… but only for blowjob.
4) Say «no» to his initial demand, he start to move away, but then suggest another «pay» option. After that he will retrieve clothes, but it will be too late: Xyrin already damaged it to the point of essentially reducing it to bra/panties.

Sorry for broken English.
Thanks for that! I would have never figured it out with your help!

Phanatic

Jan 29, 2019
"When X" is not a type of question you can ask in a Patreon project.
It'll be done when it's done, hopefully before we're dead of old age.
Well you can allways ask if anyone knows wheter "X" will be done sooner or later just in case. Also literally EVERYONE want to see that route.

And the answer is unfortunately: there wont be slave route for a very looooooooong time.
Dev-s need some extreme animations that they dont have, thus they will need to make those animations in the core story, and only then will they implement them in the slavery rout. I'd say it will take them a couple of years to get there.

Reactions: Mr.Waffle

LastOvermind

Jan 4, 2019
So, can anyone help me please ? How do i progress the story ? I just got the hint about some tent, but i dont now what to do

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Saldy, the guide wont help me at all
Well it is for an older version, if you're in Day 1 then all you gotta do is visit every spot on the map and some of the crossroads and say hi to everyone. Every tent too. You might be missing a spot somewhere, it's hard to tell sometimes.

LastOvermind

Jan 4, 2019
Well it is for an older version, if you're in Day 1 then all you gotta do is visit every spot on the map and some of the crossroads and say hi to everyone. Every tent too. You might be missing a spot somewhere, it's hard to tell sometimes.
No, i already said hi to everyone, i meant what i need to do after this tp progress the story

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
So, can anyone help me please ? How do i progress the story ? I just got the hint about some tent, but i dont now what to do
Maybe you need Kantir’s Tent? You can find it in same location where Kanvir’s tent is (not far from western gate). It is only story-related (after prologue) tent I know (as of 0.7).

Theres will be encounter with him, after that he can be later met on waterfall during pot-washing, and this will unlock interactions with Sek.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
No, i already said hi to everyone, i meant what i need to do after this tp progress the story
Oh, well, that's about it really.
Nothing in the plot is done yet, you just do your job, or fail, and unlock scenes here and there with each of the characters.
I think someone had a small list of the content you can get to right now.

>Do the hides 4 times properly, you get a few scenes
>Fail the hides 6ish times, you get scenes
>Carry the pot to the waterfall, on the way there's a guy you can get 3 scenes from
>Washing the pot in the waterfall lets you see Krystal naked I guess, and after a few times Eri will try to get you raped
>Failing the pot quest by refusing to wash it gets you 5ish scenes
>Failing the stick gathering quest gives you several scenes
>Taking a bath every day gives you random scenes

I think that's everything right now.

Note that you'll need your stats damn near max to get anything done, especially the Eri stuff and ripping your clothes if you wanna do that.

LastOvermind

Jan 4, 2019
Oh, well, that's about it really.
Nothing in the plot is done yet, you just do your job, or fail, and unlock scenes here and there with each of the characters.
I think someone had a small list of the content you can get to right now.

>Do the hides 4 times properly, you get a few scenes
>Fail the hides 6ish times, you get scenes
>Carry the pot to the waterfall, on the way there's a guy you can get 3 scenes from
>Washing the pot in the waterfall lets you see Krystal naked I guess, and after a few times Eri will try to get you raped
>Failing the pot quest by refusing to wash it gets you 5ish scenes
>Failing the stick gathering quest gives you several scenes
>Taking a bath every day gives you random scenes

I think that's everything right now.

Note that you'll need your stats damn near max to get anything done, especially the Eri stuff and ripping your clothes if you wanna do that.
Thank you for the answer

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes