3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

KnightSage

Dec 19, 2017
Okay so they added some new scenes since the I think .3 update but how do you get to them? I know you can get some that I think are sexual from the taking the pot but I know that isn't all of them. Can I get some helping in finding all of them?

AK47M

Jul 29, 2017
Fine, . Do a blowjob first to get +1 lust point, then next day you can get the new sex animation.
Failed to retrieve a valid game version, returned to main menu. Save didn't work.

Anita Deek

Feb 14, 2018
That's strange, it's my 7.5 save. Maybe remove the .vars file, other than that I have no idea.

I think you have to delete my .vars file and then copy one of your own, rename it to LoKR_4.vars and it should work.

Last edited:
Reactions: Terry Bishop

RCBlackDie

May 17, 2018
That's strange, it's my 7.5 save. Maybe remove the .vars file, other than that I have no idea.

I think you have to delete my .vars file and then copy one of your own, rename it to LoKR_4.vars and it should work.
it's strange I tried and says it's a 0.4 save game

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
There arent really any scenes in the new version aside from the one reverse cowgirl one, so any save will suffice really.

THis is not my file, so no guarantees, but it works for me and it has the one new scene and the BJ variant ready for you to expericne. You just need to talk to the shaman at night for the former. Idk which file it is out of the 4 btw, you guys need to figure that one out yourself, sorry.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i see rape? can krystal be raped and by who?

with that question asked, is the black wolfs rape scene recreated here? the one where she becomes pregnant?

whateverbro

Nov 23, 2018
Bro does anyone remeber when this guy literally didnt update for Months and someone spread the rumor that he died and he was super pissed about it xD

• Haha
Reactions: TNTed
3.60 star(s) 32 Votes