3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
Some printscreens I taked, but the Demo is really short, only dialogues for now, but the animation is so fucking great.

Start:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Others characters:
The "Enemy":
The "Boss":
Wait i never seen the ship krystal was on .. so its not just a remake

heehatatt

Jun 2, 2017
there is a tech demo which contains 2 iirc sex scenes. cant post links yet, but you can find it on the may 30th public post on their patreon.

Reactions: xoxo1001

Denizen

Jun 5, 2017
And mac support will be?
1.get wine
2.choose .exe file
3.open with -> wine
4.in wine window choose - run directly in
5.press "go"
6. wait from 1 till 5-8 minutes.
7. play.
P.s. works for most renpy stuff, html stuff, basically any .exe games which are simple. if you see any .ini, etc. files in .exe directory, wine won't help. Most probably.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
solid animation, no game play to speak of yet, but decent story setup. Looking forward to how this progresses

Reactions: ponyguy

ReDe3m3r

Jun 26, 2017
Not really good game even there are not much content. The old version was 100 times better than this shit.

ReDe3m3r

Jun 26, 2017
Even if they add more content I do not like the art style so this game will never be anything for me.

Vealis

Aug 14, 2016
I meant to comment on this. This was a fantastic demo. The art, the animation and the dialogue were well addressed. I like the layered backgrounds. Fantastic job.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Not really good game even there are not much content. The old version was 100 times better than this shit.
To each his own, plenty of other content to dive into if it's not. LoK was one of my earliest discoveries when getting into the h-game scene. This is definitely in homage to the original style while making the image "pop" and appear almost slightly 3-D in a way. You can tell this creator has passion for this project and I can't wait till we get to the meat of this game.

Reactions: Archast and ponyguy

nickblames

Apr 26, 2017
And now we hope that this doesn't end up being one of the 99/100 godawful shill Patreon projects that drags out shit forever and then dies off when the money starts to dry up!

Reactions: Goblina Lover

Saikuya

Not a Weeb
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
To each his own, plenty of other content to dive into if it's not. LoK was one of my earliest discoveries when getting into the h-game scene. This is definitely in homage to the original style while making the image "pop" and appear almost slightly 3-D in a way. You can tell this creator has passion for this project and I can't wait till we get to the meat of this game.
LoK is where I got into the H-Game scene as well, and I fully agree. This creator has some serious respect for the game and it's clear he is working hard on both remaking it, and finishing it

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
Both links are dead.
Here's the new link:
Apparently the developer forgot to add the save slots or something in the last update.
All information about the game is in the discussion thread on LoK:

Choronzon11

Jun 21, 2017
I'm finding the animations, while nice, a bit jarring with the perspective. Krystal is facing forward with her head, but her breasts are positioned like a 3/4 shot that just does not process as physically possible by my brain. The updated look and presentation are otherwise pretty great.

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes