3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

fizz

Dec 27, 2017
extract it in the LOK Rebirth_Data folder
how do you guys keep your progress?
Savegames are located in
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\LOK Team\LOK Rebirth

If you can't see the AppData folder you have to enable "show hidden items".
If you still can't find it copy/paste this into your folder browser:
%USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\LOK Team\LOK Rebirth

Saves consist of three files each (.jpg .save & .vars).
I think they work even if the .jpg is missing, though.
They are named LoKR_1 through LoKR_8.

You keep savegames by simply installing to the same computer/windows installation with the same windows username or copying this folder to a new one in the appropriate location.

xcloudd

Jul 9, 2018
Really excited to see how you guys continue your work on the game. I loved playing through it the first time, so I've got high hopes! One of the few "furry" games that I have found enjoyable and memorable! Keep up the great work !

humi198

Jul 2, 2017
as long as i remeber there is no beta posting in the past you will have to wait for 1 week more for 0.5.1 when it is released to warrior tier patreon

kek3

Feb 1, 2018
Keep calm guys, only a few days till the release. We have been waiting for two months so some days are nothing in comparison

humi198

Jul 2, 2017
In fact they already realesed it for 25$ at their patreon page
I think what he was saying is that there isn't anyone here that has the Blood Bound tier, so it won't be shared here until it is released for the Warrior tier.
exactly 25$ tier is for blood bound who do the beta testing and they are few so their is low probability of sharing. Next week it will be released for 10$ tier which is warrior and its going to be 0.5.1 with some bugfixes tested by blood bounds

s0rO

Sep 1, 2017
is it really going to be that great ? :D
lots of content I hope ?
Please get me hyped if its true ^^

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
is it really going to be that great ? :D
lots of content I hope ?
Please get me hyped if its true ^^
If there's as much content as the last update (which arguably wasn't that much) I would be satisfied. The writing in addition to the animations is what does it for me.

Reactions: fizz
3.60 star(s) 32 Votes