3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
oh what, version 5 already? how am i just now finding out about this. saw this posted here

anyways, are some endings implemented? i remember that old ending where she drugs herself with berries or something and ends up getting pregnant. is that ending still here?

Melix3

Donor
May 1, 2017
oh what, version 5 already? how am i just now finding out about this. saw this posted here

anyways, are some endings implemented? i remember that old ending where she drugs herself with berries or something and ends up getting pregnant. is that ending still here?
This is a 0.5 version and content-wise it's more like a 0.05, so if you're looking for a full game, you're at the wrong place :p
And I guess you mean the ending with the wolves? This is more of a linear game than a free roaming game, so I doubt it's too much like the old LOK games.

Keough

Jul 4, 2017
Because you're AppData is hide in you're user*name*

the way I use to get there I press WIN+R, a pop-up will open and ask you to enter the name of a folder. Write AppData and there you go^^

P.S Sorry for my poor english I talk french

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
This is a 0.5 version and content-wise it's more like a 0.05, so if you're looking for a full game, you're at the wrong place :p
And I guess you mean the ending with the wolves? This is more of a linear game than a free roaming game, so I doubt it's too much like the old LOK games.
yeah, the wolves ending. shame about the amount of content. is there any sex scenes yet or should i wait a while before downloading?

CrazyElf

Feb 26, 2018
I haven't downloaded 0.5 just yet as I am waiting for the 0.5.1 implementations, which I hear will bring more content. For 0.4 there is some sex content but it takes a while to unlock with cause it is repetitive until you open next scene or gather the needed lust/submission. Still nice looking and brings a good vibe as LOK game.

SleepingDeath

Sep 20, 2017
Here is a save for 0.5B i have finished all previous 0.4 content it is replayable content same with 0.5 content Current issues i am having is game locks up when doing the Pot Guy scenes and when talking to Sek it just locks up and black screens so avoid those and you will be fine.To install the same go to %appdata%-LocalLow-LOK Team-LOK Rebirth and drag and drop the contents of the .Rar in there it should be Save 2 in the loading bar.

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
So on the route's thus far, im stick at 199 helpfulness, not sure if that's part of it, but does that increase further? about 35 days in, and just doing the help eri/valen and the picking up sticks/cerivn or w/e the horny dude's name is. that's as far as it goes? lemme know if im missing anything! i've gotten sek to talk about himself, but no clue if there's more to that.

SleepingDeath

Sep 20, 2017
All in all guys the content and bugs we do have in 0.5B should be fixed when 0.5.1 drops it also includes a lot more content vs what we have now currently from what i can tell is 4-6 new scenes in this current version correct me if i am wrong also there is no more content added with Cenvir and i do not know if 0.5.1 will have more content with him (from what i can find there is not going to be anymore content added for him in 0.5.1)

Megahorse

Jun 8, 2018
I'm kinda stuck too
I have 199/470/210 on stats
I got all Cenvir content, I can't go any further with Vanlen since "rubbing" scene, got titty fuck with pot guard until Krystal likes to be called a bitch, the only quote i haven't unlocked with Sek is "How someone like you got involved with Erin?" and that's all.
My submission doesn't go any further with anything but my lust can, yet, if there's no more content, I don't see why bother to keep grinding +5 lust with Cenvir for nothing.

Please someone tell me if there's something more :FeelsBadMan:
There are a few scenes by repeatedly failing tanning for Vanlen and another few scenes by bringing the pot back unwashed for Eri. There isn't anything for Sek yet as far as I am aware.

jimbothefuckingtwat

Mar 30, 2018
Does the save work for mac as well?

Here is a save for 0.5B i have finished all previous 0.4 content it is replayable content same with 0.5 content Current issues i am having is game locks up when doing the Pot Guy scenes and when talking to Sek it just locks up and black screens so avoid those and you will be fine.To install the same go to %appdata%-LocalLow-LOK Team-LOK Rebirth and drag and drop the contents of the .Rar in there it should be Save 2 in the loading bar.

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes