spark320b

Jul 3, 2020
Hi guys, according to the workthrough, activate this blue crystal then I can fast travel,but there is nothing,can someone tell why?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hi guys, according to the workthrough, activate this blue crystal then I can fast travel,but there is nothing,can someone tell why?
You need a special Item from one of the Quiz Masters around the world... it's a quiet early one so you should already have it if you took all the Quests

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
Can u unlock sprint without using cheat ? if can how ?
You get that option from one of the Scholars(?). It's been a while since I've played this so I could be wrong.
I think it's nothing you find, you just hit the "A" button to activate run.

Last edited:

Lazy Person

Mar 17, 2022
You get that option from one of the Scholars(?). It's been a while since I've played this so I could be wrong.
I think it's nothing you find, you just hit the "A" button to activate run.
Thx appreciate it, i actually giving this one a try cause i done with the origin. And i really get trigered by how i cant sprint.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
If you forgot what to do to further main quest how the hell are you supposed to find out? I just returned to the game after a break and I have no idea what i'm supposed to do. Quest log only informs me of sidequests.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
If you forgot what to do to further main quest how the hell are you supposed to find out? I just returned to the game after a break and I have no idea what i'm supposed to do. Quest log only informs me of sidequests.
When in doubt

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
When in doubt
I got a few question I can't seem to find on the wiki or on the walkthrough. Maybe you know:

How do you get affection with team members postgame to get their Daily Fap photos??
Do you keep all team members for new game+?

AdrianShephard

May 10, 2019
I got a few question I can't seem to find on the wiki or on the walkthrough. Maybe you know:

How do you get affection with team members postgame to get their Daily Fap photos??
In order to get these Daily Fap photos, you have to give gifts to team members.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

LoQO II had Events when staying in the Inns of certain towns, than hand the girls presents they like.
Yes, you can also change your approach to unlock characters that were mutually exclusive the first time

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
In order to get these Daily Fap photos, you have to give gifts to team members.
LoQO II had Events when staying in the Inns of certain towns, than hand the girls presents they like.
Yes, you can also change your approach to unlock characters that were mutually exclusive the first time
So I can get every art/scene in 1. playthrough except for the last Gabrielle cards and the opposite art style of what I started with?

Lycanshi

Jun 27, 2022
So if you're on mobile and cheat you just won't be able to save the game? It's not man issue I'm just asking . And I just saw the post above so disregard my question.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes