KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Game development is hard. most people will just create some fanart for it instead. besides, they can only use the characters, not the whole LOQ brand. plus, if you're making a game, why not make your own sexy Egyptian milf (especially since some people prefer one that's not spending her days choking on animal cock)
I'm just saying it might be nice to see her character as an unlockable bonus in a game here and there. There's some characters getting a cameo in a dozen or so games anyway. I'm just surprised she's so laid back about people adding them and so few people do.

kaorok

May 31, 2017
From what I understand, Swegabe is already making big bank from Patreon? (Also, for those who complain about all the furry content in the Opala games - the Furries are where the Patreon $$$ are, and they almost always win polls just by how many they are/how high their tiers are). She views people making tributes/guest stuff of Farah/Opala/Osirah as free promotion of her game, which she gives out for free. As long as it keeps attracting new Patrons to her accounts, that's good for her. TBH I think her business model is one of the most sustainable ones out there. I think at this point I've seen the LOQO characters more in other artists' work than in LOQO.

JazzDevie777

Mar 17, 2018
can someone direct me to the walkthrough? also i am doing a playthough of the game so if you need help i can point you in the right direction if need be

Last edited:

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
...She views people making tributes/guest stuff of Farah/Opala/Osirah as free promotion of her game, which she gives out for free. As long as it keeps attracting new Patrons to her accounts, that's good for her. TBH I think her business model is one of the most sustainable ones out there. I think at this point I've seen the LOQO characters more in other artists' work than in LOQO.
I'm actually curious if there's a quote from her allowing this, if I get into game dev I might throw in one of her girls.

Cake39

Jun 3, 2017
The second game is better i like the main character, have the chance to stay with farah,this game must be a continuation with the same protagonist from the queen opala 2 like he is working like mercenary and he meet the young farah.I dont like the protagonist of this game.maybe because the story from the 2 is much better and they made so much effort in the game like relationships.Im sorry but this is little poor.
I actually like the third one better than the 2nd, I prefer the various characters, and think the plot is just better. I prefer versions of the game where you don't need to try on relationships but can play a slightly evil route. It's also kinda what I liked about the first game so much - I'm hoping for some real bad endings on Origins since the 2nd game didn't really have any real bad endings (where MC becomes a true villian)

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the way i see it there all good game's. there is people fucking all the ladies in one and two that are not the mc i mean yea he has his fun with them two. know i now i say this alot but i realy thought van was a female but hard to say the valtoris don't say it and a picture i seen a long time ago in gabe's blog kinda showed van as a woman but then it said you guess lol.

Jan 1, 2020
Say boys, can we finally bed the tough pirate queen? That snake goddess? I'm gonna be very pissed if I can't bang that snake. I want to have my little snakes children to call my own. Please? Pretty please?

And cmon gabe, we're talking about 7 years here, 7 god damned years. Give me something will ya?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
my have to wait tell gabe is done with the game and i do believe every one with a heart get's sex scene's with the mc are others lol.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
if anything the animated are the pixel looking caracthers that you see on the map. you now the tent stuff

DudeManBroGuy

Apr 14, 2018
Been some time since I played this, hoping I can get a save file.
I ended right after acquiring the castle (defeated a minotaur, and my dog got transformed).
Any chance someone can help with a link to this?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
no you can't hide the text but if you go to a tent are your mc's room you now some where he has alone time open the art book you got and the scene's are there with out word's just pic and hit left or right on the arrow key's to see every thing may havr to click on other picter;s too but the word's will be gone.

3.70 star(s) 73 Votes