The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
So, weird question but this game seems alot like one of the Lilith type games. It says there is a male protag but all the CG i've seen has the Love interests getting horrifically raped by beastmen/animals...

Is there a way to keep all the women for yourself? Not huge into sharing with men/beasts/beastmen, I want the MC to be the only one fucking the LI's...

Is that possible or should I not bother with this game then?

Reactions: HijikataSan

DjidanBE

May 19, 2020
You dont need to wait because something gonna happen to Kythe just, continue playing and you will see something ;)
Ho ; thanks . i guess something will happend to our precious doggo.... i won't spoil myself . but i also wanted some tool to understand animals in hope to unlock some funny dialogue with the numbrous animal npc and eventualy hot secret scenes with horses or doggos . maybe a side quest where ra'tiki would search for a potential mate . as we have farah flashing for money and gabrielle drinking cum in pubs . but i believe you and i will see what the game have for me ; i am just about to enter into the temple where miss 4th reich leads the operations.

Have a nice day . it's nice to chat about a cool hentai game with other sinners ;)

Reactions: darkwarriorpt

Raio10

May 6, 2017
has anyone been able to solve why these games won't open in windows 10, well it opens but doesn't get to main menu just closes down, all other rpg maker games still work just these queen opala games but they are my favorite games and i want to play them more but cannot, any help would be appreciated.

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
has anyone been able to solve why these games won't open in windows 10, well it opens but doesn't get to main menu just closes down, all other rpg maker games still work just these queen opala games but they are my favorite games and i want to play them more but cannot, any help would be appreciated.
They work in Win 10, 32 & 64...
But your anti virus program may be shutting it down...
For me, there is a long blank pause before it finally starts.

Reactions: Raio10

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
Here's all the current scenes from the International version, please inform me if I missed any:

Also, Gabe added some new scenes with Elin and the protagonist, they are nice and all but I kinda wish there was some penetration. Btw, I noticed that most of the protagonist scenes are just blowjobs while the randos (either from the random pictures or scenes) get the full course, I really wish this was the opposite.

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Here's all the current scenes from the International version, please inform me if I missed any:
Google Drive

Also, Gabe added some new scenes with Elin and the protagonist, they are nice and all but I kinda wish there was some penetration. Btw, I noticed that most of the protagonist scenes are just blowjobs while the randos (either from the random pictures or scenes) get the full course, I really wish this was the opposite.
At this point that wish is like screaming at clouds, Gabe will do what Gabe wants to do regardless of what her fans and patrons want, polls be damned. Always a shame as I feel like she could have so much more support as her ideas are usually solid if not lacking focus. Thanks for the pics.

Reactions: HijikataSan

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
Anyone know the artists for the different artworks?
From what I can tell, looking at the file names... There are several artists for each version. It would take a bit to work out who did what style.
Some names I've seen are: Chris Armin, Dan kwart (or Dank wart), Ganassa, Injuotoko, Kairu, Lagomorph, Lucien, Metal_Owl, ...

Last edited:

Raio10

May 6, 2017
They work in Win 10, 32 & 64...
But your anti virus program may be shutting it down...
For me, there is a long blank pause before it finally starts.
I have done everything I can do like excluding the folders from scans and any protection and still won't work don't know what anti virus you are using but for me not happening.

archeremiya

Mar 9, 2018
The second game is better i like the main character, have the chance to stay with farah,this game must be a continuation with the same protagonist from the queen opala 2 like he is working like mercenary and he meet the young farah.I dont like the protagonist of this game.maybe because the story from the 2 is much better and they made so much effort in the game like relationships.Im sorry but this is little poor.

Reactions: cg3985

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
1591463673597.png
If I'm reading this right she's ok with people developing their own games using her characters? Even charging for the art? Why don't I see these characters more often?

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
View attachment 683815
If I'm reading this right she's ok with people developing their own games using her characters? Even charging for the art? Why don't I see these characters more often?
Game development is hard. most people will just create some fanart for it instead. besides, they can only use the characters, not the whole LOQ brand. plus, if you're making a game, why not make your own sexy Egyptian milf (especially since some people prefer one that's not spending her days choking on animal cock)

3.70 star(s) 73 Votes