RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
Can someone help me, how I get resources to continue to expand my palace in the castle? I bought every inn, tavern and even all accommodations in Thebes game so far.
Sorry to insist in the issue but can someone help me here.

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
Go to every place such as inn,tavern,amor shop,etc and u see a sign buy done
Yes, like I told in my previous post, I already have all inn, shops, tavern and more, but I don’t get manypower and the resources are very low ( some are very low). Other thing is Black Dame is not in the castle, have any ideia here she may be?

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
Yes, like I told in my previous post, I already have all inn, shops, tavern and more, but I don’t get manypower and the resources are very low ( some are very low). Other thing is Black Dame is not in the castle, have any ideia here she may be?
if u at the end of the beta she long gone ,and did u went to Frozent continent

Last edited:

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
if u at the end of the beta she long gone ,and did u went to Frozent continent
i don't think is possible to go to the frozen continent now, the part of this map is not i the game now, i don't know about the 3.05 version, i play the 3.04 version, and yes i finish the beta, so i cant renovate my castle without her.

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
i don't think is possible to go to the frozen continent now, the part of this map is not i the game now, i don't know about the 3.05 version, i play the 3.04 version, and yes i finish the beta, so i cant renovate my castle without her.
this my resource in 3.04 and i can upgrade everything.maybe u miss few places?

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
go to ur chamber at castle warrengard and u see the chain interact with it
I just found out I miss spot, in the Collusia, there’s a prostitution place I didn’t buy and now it’s block because the lady’s are be fucked. Just my luck.

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
I've just started playing this game again after about a year, I'm using the WT and it says that when I enter KAHR I should get A Temple in Sand title, I didn't see it come up on scene and I can't find it in the Titles section of the Encyclopaedia, have I missed something that's not in the WT. Many thanks.

Oct 12, 2018
Allright im gonna be that guy again because quite frankly ive never found an answer and have stopped trying myself but, that one door in the hall of memories / memory mirror ,is it unlockable at all and if yes, how?

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
Allright im gonna be that guy again because quite frankly ive never found an answer and have stopped trying myself but, that one door in the hall of memories / memory mirror ,is it unlockable at all and if yes, how?
yes, and u have go to northeast of Khar. just do the quest and go back to ur chamber and interact with the mirror to ur right

ozomozyan

Apr 29, 2018
Help!!!

When I go to the throne room I cant find the black dame to find out she's been playing both side for the 3.04

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
Help!!!

When I go to the throne room I cant find the black dame to find out she's been playing both side for the 3.04
She’s gone. Better do the game again if you didn’t do the castle upgrade. You need her. Tip: don’t go after Laquadia before you upgrade you’re castle.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes