JohnDhimos

Feb 16, 2018
Hey Gabe the big Ice city's teleporter is bugged and keeps the screen black. It's missing a tint back to normal call.

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
Hey Gabe the big Ice city's teleporter is bugged and keeps the screen black. It's missing a tint back to normal call.
U need to teleport to the big ice city , go north till the castle and at the gate u will have one option for restart way back to the ship, without losing progress . After restart u can follow the story and without that screen.

SuperGumus228

Nov 5, 2017
So any new legendary creatures for new monsters? Dragonoids, Ice demoness, Gelu bats and Wooly Broncallos. Did anyone find their legendaries?

JohnDhimos

Feb 16, 2018
U need to teleport to the big ice city , go north till the castle and at the gate u will have one option for restart way back to the ship, without losing progress . After restart u can follow the story and without that screen.
I see. I wondered how you'd trigger the normal event conditions. But still it only needs one line of script to fix it for the people that were already on the contrinent and will want to walk in the city normally.

JohnDhimos

Feb 16, 2018
So any new legendary creatures for new monsters? Dragonoids, Ice demoness, Gelu bats and Wooly Broncallos. Did anyone find their legendaries?
There shouldn't be any legendaries. The stat screen says 31/31 Legendaries for me and it has been like that for a while. However I am at 38/39 Enemies, and according to the journal enemy 39 is the Beldoran Knight, but I haven't found a Knight that would trigger the journal event.

fshstck

Oct 2, 2017
hmm...

can't seem to trigger the Gabrielle scene at Four Seasons Inn
her dialogue says to meet her there but she's nowhere to be found
any tips?

TheSavageGod

Jul 31, 2017
For some Reason i can't even get far in the story.Everytime i try to go to the new map it go all black. Do this happen to yall

SuperGumus228

Nov 5, 2017
I really want an International art for Stripping o Die witj Behelda. Sparrow version of her is absolutely hideous. Also, isn't this update really underwhelming for something that took 2 months?

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
Bit inappropriate to ask this considering you gave us the update on your generosity. Is it possible to post the latest comic posted by Gabe.
These two seem to be missing from the Mega folder in the first post:
(~125MB)
(~18MB)

//EDIT: New comic 22-06-21: https://f95zone.to/posts/8388320
//EDIT: New comic 22-10-31: https://f95zone.to/posts/9291844
//EDIT: New comic 24-02-23:https://f95zone.to/posts/13035795

Last edited:

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
Any1 have this error ? At Gabrielle quest ? WHY.png
I did it , restart the quest of Gabrielle and choose not to kill the first buttler for 30 times , but the next ones...

Last edited:

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
For some Reason i can't even get far in the story.Everytime i try to go to the new map it go all black. Do this happen to yall
you need to enter through the teleport shards, otherwise it doesn't open.
Once there you need to go to the big doors of the palace and it will allow you to go back in time to trigger some scenes that were implemented later so you can continue the story (though we aren't able to further the story beyond the palace yet)

3.70 star(s) 73 Votes