Mineta-Kun

May 9, 2017
She has 3 sex scenes if I recall. One is the drunk alley scene with MC, you have to talk to her after meeting the emperor. If you missed it since you finished the game I think you have to replay it again.

The second one is when she's raped and interrogated by in the cells by the enemy guards, which happens naturally as you progress.

The third one is the bad end where she's punished as a livestock in her daughters place, you just need to lose during battle with her in the party.

Edited to give explanation
I used the restoration orb and I'm playing again, and is the first one I'm missing. I've just espaped Darkthor Keep, and met her at Port Ronod. It is after that? In Colussia?

Anotherran

Sep 3, 2021
I used the restoration orb and I'm playing again, and is the first one I'm missing. I've just espaped Darkthor Keep, and met her at Port Ronod. It is after that? In Colussia?
The scene happens later than that, after you get Mhu'Tiki to join you and Beatrix meets you in the woods. Go to Colussia and you should see her in the bar. I don't remember how much later from Mhu'Tiki it is, but it's after it. Then you should go save and go through the dialog options to see what you get. Hope that helps :)

Reactions: DarkLizerd

Mineta-Kun

May 9, 2017
The scene happens later than that, after you get Mhu'Tiki to join you and Beatrix meets you in the woods. Go to Colussia and you should see her in the bar. I don't remember how much later from Mhu'Tiki it is, but it's after it. Then you should go save and go through the dialog options to see what you get. Hope that helps :)
Thanks Man.

Reactions: Anotherran

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i kinda have this problem were i run throught the game to open every gallary i can but man that does take a lot of time lol. but then i doe hate missing scene's lol.

PERV53

Sep 10, 2017
Does anyone have a save with everything unlocked? If possible the protag is a horseman and in Sethxzone artstyle. I know I'm asking a lot but I'd appreciate it.

JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
It makes me happy that people are arguing about the game vs when I am going to update the walkthrough. Makes me very happy :)
I will get around the 10 minutes of story that was added in the last 2 years. Not a single person has emailed me about the extra defeat scenes since they started. The email is in the walkthrough guys. Literally in the last page
Once my quarterlies are done and I am done with, the sadly boring, FF7 Rebirth I will get to this game. I need to rewrite the walkthrough again.
Every time I do that the game changes in a drastic way. Which screws me.

Last edited:

PERV53

Sep 10, 2017
apparently my opala bot isn't quite popular like my osira and Laquadia, can you guys give me an honest opinion on what I can improve on opala
It's good... but for some reason when I registered everything became blurry and I can't find your Laquadia bot.

Free_Shrugs

May 23, 2018
It makes me happy that people are arguing about the game vs when I am going to update the walkthrough. Makes me very happy :)
I will get around the 10 minutes of story that was added in the last 2 years. Not a single person has emailed me about the extra defeat scenes since they started. The email is in the walkthrough guys. Literally in the last page
Once my quarterlies are done and I am done with, the sadly boring, FF7 Rebirth I will get to this game. I need to rewrite the walkthrough again.
Every time I do that the game changes in a drastic way. Which screws me.
Not sure how often you are thanked for what you do, but I am for one very thankful. I have so little time to play that the walkthrough allows me to do everything without wasting what little time I have talking to every single character to find out who give side quests.

bakista12345

Feb 24, 2019
Can someone help me? I can't seem to get started the Snap: Paellicia Quest. nothing's happening when Im talking to the guy(Quest giver)

Londin

Feb 8, 2018
How is the story content so far? Does it have an actual ending? I remember sinking 10 hours before but next time I play I wanted a fuller experience

3.70 star(s) 73 Votes