JL5

Apr 9, 2021
My favorite woman in this game was Laquadia and after like a decade of development you have like 3.5 scenes with her and a few cards. For you fellow Laquadia fans, I made some quick fanart in Stable Diffusion, which is more Laquadia content than you were gonna get from Gabe in the next decade. Samey expression but what can I say, I love haughty bitches. Make your own images if you want something else.
Don't complain about the teeth and extra fingers, I have a potato GPU so I use a low number of steps and quantity over quality, plus I never bother repairing images in img2img.
thank you so much man, Laquadia is my favorite too and I'm pissed that we can't do shit else with her, I especially feel like when you go back in time and see her in the bath again you should get the option to forcefully take that pussy :WeSmart:
also how do you use that diffusion ai thing? I wanna try getting some Laquadia art as well to hold me over

JL5

Apr 9, 2021
Really hoping that someday Gabe decides to make the Renegade and Heroic choices actually change some interactions. One I want is when you capture Laquadia if you went full Renegade you can rape Laquadia until she becomes a mindbroken loyal slut, or if you go Heroic she actually falls in love with you and stops being such a bitch. That's one of my top things on my wishlist for this game that will never happen but I hope it does. Also replace the pixel animation for her scenes with a scene drawn by SethXZoe.

Reactions: DarkLizerd

ZeroTheEro

Jan 20, 2021
Excuse me but how many bad endings are there in the game? How can I unlock them?
there are a few, the ones that pop off from my head:
a) running into a guard during the mansion break-in
b) lose with your MC and Gabrielle (forgot where specifically)
c) lose with your MC and Farah in Marshes of Despair
d) lose to a Slender Slut by yourself
e) create a time paradox in the Colussia flashback

Reactions: Rize

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
Really hoping that someday Gabe decides to make the Renegade and Heroic choices actually change some interactions. One I want is when you capture Laquadia if you went full Renegade you can rape Laquadia until she becomes a mindbroken loyal slut, or if you go Heroic she actually falls in love with you and stops being such a bitch. That's one of my top things on my wishlist for this game that will never happen but I hope it does. Also replace the pixel animation for her scenes with a scene drawn by SethXZoe.
yep, that i something to bring up in this game: the renegade and hero paths are virtually the same and don't affect the story or characters at all, so the player feels unrewarded in their choices (that brings the question "why having choices at all then?").

-If you want to be a Hero you'll find that not only you get less erotic scenes (since the renegade has some exclusive scenes, but the heroic path does not), but you are left playing a character that is perfectly fine with allowing other characters rape in front of him and that has some scenes with rather harsh actions and language, and you'll allow punishments that go too far (a hero would not allow a villain to be raped... to allow that to happen is a renegade choice)... which doesn't reflect at all the type of character you chose to play as.

-If you choose renegade you are never allowed to go "too far", only being an asshole to asshole characters, you are pretty much forced to be a sweetheart to good characters and everyone treats you as a goody two shoes with basically no impact on how ANY character sees you, the villains, like Laquidia, don't take you seriously and are not scared of you at all... so it doesn't reflect at all the type of character you want to play as either.

Having different choices of dialogue is fine, having a heroic and renegade path is cool... but make it have some repercussion, no matter how minor, and make BOTH have similar repercussions beyond a picture on the journal looking like an angel or a demon; maybe have some scenes trigger only when you have enough renegade points and some other trigger only when you have enough hero points (instead of individual choices, make the overall have repercussion)... maybe being a renegade gives you more attack and destructive abilities, while being a hero raises defense and gives you support options for your party... i don't know, something.

Maybe we get two-three different endings at the end based on this but i doubt it a lot. It seems it's only minor flavor at this point.

Reactions: Rize and DarkLizerd

Ginthark

Nov 10, 2022
Does anyone know how I can get the hourglass of time in version 3.16? I've searched but I can't find the quiz
I also take the opportunity to ask how to recruit Naz'Raala, I have seen that I must execute Ironbard but I don't know how to do it

_Anti_

Oct 13, 2019
Should I go through the first 2 parts of the game first, and then this one? Or can I start with this game right away?

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
Should I go through the first 2 parts of the game first, and then this one? Or can I start with this game right away?
you can start with the game right away, it is not a contunuity-heavy series.
That said you may be a bit confused by a couple of nods to the overall lore, but it doesn't really affect the storyline. (i still recommend the previous two games... because they are good games)

Things you have to know:
-Opala, Osira and their mother came here from another timeline it seems.
-Osira has a difficult relation with her sister and mother
-Osira used to to be the servant a serpent god.
-it may be called "legend of queen Opala" but this game is kinda of a weird spin-off... so there will barely be any Opala at all in it.

that's pretty much everything you'd have to keep in mind, but even if you didn't you will enjoy the story nonetheless.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well in the other games they changed the ending there is also the fax that renaged choice let's you do bad things to the woman in the teleport place and i think other but not sure on that tho.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
in your room in the castle put her on the chair talk to her and play strip dice but there mybe more to do hard to remmber

Ginthark

Nov 10, 2022
in your room in the castle put her on the chair talk to her and play strip dice but there mybe more to do hard to remmber
I remember reading that Ironbard should be killed but I don't know how to do it, I speak in his cell and he doesn't tell me more

?2?

Sep 26, 2020
hey have you tried to leave that comment in gabe's blog? she used to communicate there, maybe it will become real if u draw her attention

Reactions: DarkLizerd

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well the choices you make allow for things to happen like if you have rengade point's you can get other choices in some scene's

JL5

Apr 9, 2021
hey have you tried to leave that comment in gabe's blog? she used to communicate there, maybe it will become real if u draw her attention
I frequently ask about the art portion at least, I'm not talking like I know everything because I've never made a hentai game but it seems like you'd end up spending an insane amount of the supporter money if you commission that many artists for all those styles in the game, while SethXZoe (in my opinion) is the only one that's needed since it's the best.
The only response I've gotten from her with regards to SethXZoe was her saying he's still making art for the game many months ago. I asked because you can't find shit about this person online and their pixiv and twitter are literally abandoned.
I don't think I'll get any response from her anymore about Seth.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i get your point about the art but i am glade that the other artist get to show there work also.

Leona16

Feb 15, 2021
Does it work in joiplay plz help it isn't working in joyplay
Ok, Let's take it easy, did you download the game here? if so let's proceed, go to settings> rpgmaker settings> turn off the "enable postload script", if it didn't work let me know, and just one more thing Don't speed up the game

Reactions: Super Alpha
3.70 star(s) 74 Votes