Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
on this last update we finally have a scene with Lacquadia and Rancid Horace, or just that crappy sprite pixel animation?

I like this game, but having anything not related to the tent mechanic with ONLY sprite animation and NO real scene is a no for me. Will skip it out until there.

Reactions: bolon

SerketCity

Jun 4, 2018
Greetings, I have a doubt, if a character's HP drops a lot, his clothes break and he gets a considerable improvement in AGI, then why would i want to use the sewing kit? if I use it he loses the buff, right?

Isn't it better to leave them like that and gain a buff in stats and make my eyes happy along the way?

I don't understand this game mechanic
Their AGI does go up a great deal, yes. However, their defense also drops considerably. So yes, they attack much faster, but a hit, especially from some of the harder-hitting late-game enemies or bosses will often knock them out completely. So it's a trade-off, AGI or Defense.

Reactions: lhucio

Necrocytos

Oct 6, 2019
on this last update we finally have a scene with Lacquadia and Rancid Horace, or just that crappy sprite pixel animation?

I like this game, but having anything not related to the tent mechanic with ONLY sprite animation and NO real scene is a no for me. Will skip it out until there.
Keep dreaming :KEK: that likely wont ever happen.

We already have 1 CG featuring Farah doing that. So Laquadia wont get that slot any time soon.

Reactions: Feru452ax
Nov 18, 2022
So I think I did ask this before for anyone caught up with the latest version but do we have any idea what all the costumes will be at this point? Kind of hoping Gabrielle would get her Herdmother outfit even though that's probably a long shot.

c4tx

Jun 8, 2017
I wonder if the development of this game has an end in sight, someday. I'm still waiting to play it whole

BOH56

May 27, 2017
So does anyone else have this glitch where when the girls enter the 'torn clothes' state they're stuck in it? Sewing Kit doesn't work, healing items don't work. They're just in that state the rest of the game. Is there a way to fix that bug? I even went to save edit and manually turned off the Farah Exposed Tag but she's still exposed in game...

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
How much of Game is "missable" ?
Or can you always go back and collect whatever you walked past ?

BOH56

May 27, 2017
How much of Game is "missable" ?
Or can you always go back and collect whatever you walked past ?
Gabe spends most of her time adding in a bunch of side content, so a lot of it is probably missable if you only focus on the main story, its the reason finishing the game is taking so long, there are times you get constant, regular updates for months and months and not one of them would be for the main story

Its always a good idea to interact with literally everything and everyone so you don't miss something, comb the map like it holds the secrets of life.

J0eSchm0e@

Jul 5, 2020
Gabe spends most of her time adding in a bunch of side content, so a lot of it is probably missable if you only focus on the main story, its the reason finishing the game is taking so long, there are times you get constant, regular updates for months and months and not one of them would be for the main story

Its always a good idea to interact with literally everything and everyone so you don't miss something, comb the map like it holds the secrets of life.
Especially at the beginning, where you can miss an optional sex scene where your character watches Layla being force fucked by a stallion.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes