JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
Can anybody post their finished save game
It still isn't finished after 7 or 8 years.

So I made a chatbot on Yodayo about Osira Feel welcome to try it and tell me what needs to be improved and tell me if I got her personality right.
Is this some kind of phishing of accounts from F95?

To all that even give a shit anymore. I am rewriting my "guide" from a starting point. The last 2 years will be incorporated into the guide. You can always look up the items you are missing in the guide. It will take me a few days. I will upgrade this shit when I want to.

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2020
It still isn't finished after 7 or 8 years.

Is this some kind of phishing of accounts from F95?

To all that even give a shit anymore. I am rewriting my "guide" from a starting point. The last 2 years will be incorporated into the guide. You can always look up the items you are missing in the guide. It will take me a few days. I will upgrade this shit when I want to.
bro it's not, it's an ai program where you create a character and write a scenario and its personality and then it generates a dialogue for you to chat

sloth666

May 12, 2022
can anyone tell me how to get layla to the castle cant find her anywhere and i cant go back to the manor did i miss her by chance and will need to start new game or is she hiding somewhere like Stella was in a tavern

JustShiro

Sep 11, 2017
can anyone tell me how to get layla to the castle cant find her anywhere and i cant go back to the manor did i miss her by chance and will need to start new game or is she hiding somewhere like Stella was in a tavern
after getting stella to help you you need to raid the manor from your castle, then go there

Pfactor

Jan 25, 2018
So I made a chatbot on Yodayo about Osira Feel welcome to try it and tell me what needs to be improved and tell me if I got her personality right.
I have been enjoying it. Only problem and it may not be your fault, it keeps defaulting back to it's original state. I've broken the Character and made her good. I've destroyed the Serpent God, but every hundred or so posts, she keeps referring to it. I've transformed her to have blue eyes, but it kept reverting back to her original gold. Much like other chatbot programs, I've had to reteach things it forgets.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes