Jun 15, 2019
New to this RPG Maker games, but my window is like 20x20 and that's super tiny I have to like squint my eyes to read which I don't want to do. I've looked thru the thread and all the answers were either ALT + ENTER or F5 or F6 or CTRL + ENTER and I've tried all of them but none worked, am I being silly or something isn't installed correctly???

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
Has Gabe mentioned if shes going to add cg to the tent mechanic, because honestly it can't be considered proper content.

JohnDhimos

Feb 16, 2018
No just opens with a black screen then immediately shuts down
90% of all RPG maker issues are locale problems. Make sure the game is installed in a directory that doesn't contain any non-latin characters. Make sure you have unzipped all the files too.

Reactions: Anonius

JohnDhimos

Feb 16, 2018
hey guys, can anyone help me with these 2 remaining scenes? this is from the latest version (3.05)
The middle one is the bad end from this update. You probably can't get that without cheats if you completed the last update. The left is a Masquerade one from some older update.

Raio10

May 6, 2017
90% of all RPG maker issues are locale problems. Make sure the game is installed in a directory that doesn't contain any non-latin characters. Make sure you have unzipped all the files too.
I do unzip everything and its mainly just the opala games and I just use the folder provided everytime and even just put it on my desktop and it still does the black screen then close.

JohnDhimos

Feb 16, 2018
I do unzip everything and its mainly just the opala games and I just use the folder provided everytime and even just put it on my desktop and it still does the black screen then close.
Do a clean redownload and while that happens check if other RPGMaker games can open on your system just fine. If it's not just Opala then some other files is missing from the main RPGMaker install. If other games do open then you are doing something wrong with Opala.

avinci

Sep 5, 2018
Guys l've returned after afew months and heard that this game now has ascene/gallery selector of some sort thats not the fake one you get from the inventory.
How do l access it? am using a100% save and would like to see the new scenes

Edit: Never mind l found the mirror

Last edited:

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
I tried using the Rpg editor to unlock the new scenes and man I can't figure out how to except 1 out of 3. Weird as hell.

jack04

May 27, 2017
How about RTP? Is it installed? You need to install it

Nerro

Engaged Member
Sep 9, 2017
Anyone wiling to to give me a relevant summary/recap of LoQO 1 and 2 before I get started on this?

Last edited:

JohnDhimos

Feb 16, 2018
I tried using the Rpg editor to unlock the new scenes and man I can't figure out how to except 1 out of 3. Weird as hell.
If you want to unlock all scenes use my mod. The game stores what scene gets unlocked and from which art-style as variables or switches and it's far from intuitive.

Lordlifnar

Jul 28, 2017
Hey guys, just 2 question:
1. how much percentage should I have in the end of the current beta? my game progress says 68% but I want to be sure
2. is the depth slug legendary monster available?

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Ok so I stopped playing the game for a while, I had to enter the illusion forest but could never figure out how. I'm coming bac now and onlything search is telling me on how to get into the actual forest, past the guards is start a new game, is this true? Don't tell me I need to toss everything I've done out the window because of some bug I guess...

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes