sam1545654

Jan 1, 2018
Havent touched this game in a long time and looking at the change logs i see a LOT of bug fixes... Is this game complete? Or maybe "complete" as in no new content is intended to be added? Asking because i didnt want to start a whole new game until it was done.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Back in 2015 when Gabe for pretty much half a year couldn't work on the game due to "construction noise"
Lul, I remember that haha

When I first played this game I sunk something like 60h grinding following the guide
Same here but to be honest half of that time is due the slow gameplay. Again a XP thing I guess.
Picking one art style over another miss out on any content or they are all just the same drawings by different people? seems a little odd he pays different artists to do the same scenes
It is odd because it is. On paper it sounds good having the choice to pick the artstyle you want. They draw the same scene in their style but differ greatly in quality. In retrospect this was not needed. Like I mentioned in my previous post 3 Artists/style is overkill and the resources could have been used somwhere else. Also with the 3 Artstyles the game lacks Identity imo.
Havent touched this game in a long time and looking at the change logs i see a LOT of bug fixes... Is this game complete? Or maybe "complete" as in no new content is intended to be added? Asking because i didnt want to start a whole new game until it was done.
No it is not finished yet.

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
Why ppl do not check the first page? For walkthrough and others ... ?
i did, but the walkthrough is not 100% up to date, i was wondering if any of those have been added since gabe is always teasing with each update that she leaves "surprises" in them not collected in the changelog

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
Lul, I remember that haha

Same here but to be honest half of that time is due the slow gameplay. Again a XP thing I guess.

It is odd because it is. On paper it sounds good having the choice to pick the artstyle you want. They draw the same scene in their style but differ greatly in quality. In retrospect this was not needed. Like I mentioned in my previous post 3 Artists/style is overkill and the resources could have been used somwhere else. Also with the 3 Artstyles the game lacks Identity imo.

No it is not finished yet.
Having 3 art styles means basically playing the same game 3 times to see all the pictures. THEN, on top of that, you have 5 player "races", so that adds another 5 times for each art styles, so... 15 plays to see every picture.
Has anyone played this game all the way through 15 times to see all the pictures???
Also, anything added to the game that a player will miss, is 100% a waste of time. Why spend 6 months "perfecting" a scene that is only available at a certain location for a certain length of time, like Masquerade at Summer Cove, and then have the player miss it, which has no bearing on the overall game in the least???
AND... player naming... why??? I know it makes the game personal to you, but still... why???

That aside, great story line, fun RPG game, but too many side quests that are just time consuming that don't advance the story.
I think the problem Gabe is having is burnout... too long on one project that takes a lot of work to rewrite past bits to work in a new character. As in, why renaming Gloria to Lyvern? Nothing added with the name change, no change in the plot. And now, every place where Gloria is named, she has to change the name, and from what I have seen with RPGM XP, there is no way to export of the code to text to do a search for a name and replace it with a new name, AND changing the character's portrait everywhere as well.

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
Do any of this monsters have their legendary roaming somewhere or have i finished everything i could have by now?

View attachment 1567668
Here is the list, as far as 88 monsters, that lists: monster, legendary, and location for every monster. As of v 3.0, I think.
So: Albino Finmouth, Serenity Bridge, Tordose Barrier
and to find the legendary, look again for:
Tordose Barrier, Island of Mist, (None)
So... (None) means no monster above this, as in: no legendary for a legendary.
But, if Gabe adds that, I'm already ready.

Reactions: azraelswegul

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
tell the truth you just need to play one human and your choice of horse wolf are bull becuase the human animal one will just show the same thing but just with what ever you picked.

Darkman27

Sep 26, 2020
Help plzzz....
I followed the walkthrough and reached the point where farah gets the artifact removed and becomes like a ghost
After reaching homestead the walkthrough said to speak with all and when we exit we get a choice of whether to go to frozen continent.
But i never got those dialog. What and where did i miss??

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes