RPGM Legends of Metrobay [v1.3a] [Oldboygames]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Well, if they needed to adapt one of the comics at Hipcomix at least this one is less boring than Inner Universe. I am also exceedingly grateful that they didn't base the game on those awful fucking University City comics like the Gymnast and the Sorority. At least the Metrobay set actually try to fight the villains before they become mind controlled and useless. The University City set are mostly just total morons suffering from various personality disorders suffering horrible fates like being entombed in quick-drying cement or blown up with dynamite. Half the time they don't even get fucked first. The only thing you can be sure of is that Jpeger hates every bitch he writes about.

Boomer07

Aug 2, 2018
Very basic at the moment.
The preview pics are about all you get right now in the game as well.

Astercholik

May 23, 2021
I think the creator rushed too much, because for me calling the game v1.1 means that I can play it for a little longer than 5 minutes ><
I'm not offending anyone here, but for me it's version 0.01 and in addition, you should have the note DEMO.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeffry7977

Buffman666

Feb 21, 2021
Some of the Metrobay stuff is rubbish, others I can get behind (Entangled, Sex Pests of the Wild West, Catfight).

I guess the benefit of making a game is they can cut out half the comic slides and just focus on other stuff. Kinda hope it's a success.

Reactions: Mephistofeles

Edger

May 30, 2017
People have different fetish and this one ticks my box. Can't wait for more.

zevazdeoz

Dec 23, 2017
I don't care about the comics, but the alpha right now is not worth even the download, a fight and game over, and of course zero h scenes.

oldboygames84

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2023
Hello everyone, I'm the game's developer. It's great to meet this community.
First and foremost, thank you to everyone who downloaded the game, but I wanted to clarify a few points.

First, the game was created in collaboration with Metrobay Comix, and second, this is only a brief preview of the first episode. Sorry if this wasn't clear enough on the website.
The goal is to make the game last as long as possible.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope to see you again soon.

PS. Since this is my first game, I still have a lot to learn.

Aerreis

Mar 30, 2021
Hello everyone, I'm the game's developer. It's great to meet this community.
First and foremost, thank you to everyone who downloaded the game, but I wanted to clarify a few points.

First, the game was created in collaboration with Metrobay Comix, and second, this is only a brief preview of the first episode. Sorry if this wasn't clear enough on the website.
The goal is to make the game last as long as possible.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope to see you again soon.

PS. Since this is my first game, I still have a lot to learn.
Looking forward to more bud~

Reactions: oldboygames84

oldboygames84

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2023
Greetings F95, the new chapter of Legends of Metrobay is here.

This release continues the tale of our heroine, Valiant Woman, who looks for her friend Omega Woman, who has gone missing.

You can download the game at the following link:

Thank you all, and I'll see you on the Metrobay streets. metrobay_cityscape2.png

Last edited:

oldboygames84

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2023
Greetings Metrobay citizens!

I am pleased to announce that I am currently working on the next version of Legends of Metrobay, which will be released in December.

I hope you're ready for more exciting Metrobay adventures because we're only getting started.

You can download the previous version of the game at the following link:

Thank you all, and I'll see you on the Metrobay streets.

FamiliarFigureFinal.png

oldboygames84

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2023
Greetings citizens, the new chapter of Legends of Metrobay is here.

Legends of Metrobay is a classic 2D RPG in which you take on the roles of your favorite heroines and embark on exciting adventures.
This chapter follows the story of our heroines Omega Woman and Valiant Woman after they were captured by Madame Mynx. What will become of them. Can another powerful heroine save them?

This is a really short chapter, but I wanted to release it before the end of the year.
You can download the game here:

Any donations are gratefully appreciated.
Everyone have a wonderful holiday season, and I hope you enjoy the game.

LOM1.3_final.png

Reactions: lucasdavid

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
When people advertise their games as v.1.3 or 1.something then I feel cheated as in fact, it's an very early demo version.
Initial release at best, should be named v.0.1 or v0.01
People expect a finished game at v1.0

Reactions: Nevak

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
Played this like 1+ year ago does this have content yet or is it still shit?

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes