Arvettis

Aug 8, 2022
Dev has skills, sadly like ppl sayd before, this has big chance to be another paywall unfinished game in a full looping milking money from d*mb ppl. But can we at least change this mc face holy h*ll

Reactions: yugogyuhvh

okayig

Apr 9, 2020
I get shitting on devs,but why call him a pedo and such? And "removing" a dev from this "platform" isn't as big of a flex(lol) as you are making it out to be:poop:,unless he's intentionally putting malware/miner in his games there is no justification or benefit from removing a dev:geek:
Not a fan of this developer, but I agree. Let the people who do like him and his games pay/play. There's no need to remove him when he isn't really doing anything wrong, but is disagreeable.

ultramanfan

Jun 17, 2017
Jackie, are you a one man team? Are you sure making two games is not going to burn you out quicker?

Jul 30, 2018
when that one project isn't finish yet and you got a bright idea to just start another and work them two along side!

OHHH!!! i have a new idea! let's make another and another projects and then another! what's that old one? nah it's outdated and lacking, scrap and merge into new one!

i've seen this type of situation somewhere and it's all dead projects because that solo dev just milking then vanish with his bitcoin lol.

apparently finishing one project at a time isn't the way to go now, quantity over quality i guess.

Reactions: Bugmenot1337

Deleted member 1765754

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2019
when that one project isn't finish yet and you got a bright idea to just start another and work them two along side!

OHHH!!! i have a new idea! let's make another and another projects and then another! what's that old one? nah it's outdated and lacking, scrap and merge into new one!

i've seen this type of situation somewhere and it's all dead projects because that solo dev just milking then vanish with his bitcoin lol.

apparently finishing one project at a time isn't the way to go now, quantity over quality i guess.
When it comes to Isekai Awakening, I earn close to nothing from this project, Just made it for fun cuz no adult game has this concept...
I don't get why you're hiding the name of Devs

Deleted member 1765754

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2019
Common sense? Fix the slop you created first before pasting that same slop over to another game. I respect the hustle tho since it seems to be working.
I want to know what the other devs did because I've seen it mentioned multiple times, they got scammed and don't want to support
any devs now... yet no one is revealing their names seems like protecting them. Can you use simple english idk if you meant slope or slop

SnoopyDog32

Jan 16, 2023
Jackie I don't understand the game, I feel I'm locked from content, I don't understand. I even subbed to patreon but nothing changed.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes