mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
any idea how do you get a bride for the minotaur? ive talked to everyone and still no clue? then i went back to the maze and cant enter so im stuck any help? thanks

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: ItkoSK

Sharksterfly

Oct 22, 2017
any idea how do you get a bride for the minotaur? ive talked to everyone and still no clue? then i went back to the maze and cant enter so im stuck any help? thanks
u talk to one of the cesare brides, than to girl next to tree, then few times to Galena, than to Ode and then game freezes so u cant progress.

Gardan

May 3, 2019
u talk to one of the cesare brides, than to girl next to tree, then few times to Galena, than to Ode and then game freezes so u cant progress.
Well i finished this update and yes there are problems with ode, you need to keep saving and actually choosing correct answers with her to progress with he game

frond

Donor
Oct 2, 2017
I have the same problem with Ode. I can get through the first couple rounds of questions but then on the third one it freezes no matter what answer you pick.

Zeeman28a

Aug 7, 2017
When you go to Ode, choose the following to progress through the game. I recommend saving the game before she asks the question, so if you get it wrong, you load before the question gets asked. If you load after the question gets asked and you end up at Ode's hut, it will not work and the game will look like it froze when answering the questions. You have to answer correctly the first time around otherwise you have to start when you get to ode's hut the first time.

1. Take a walk on the beach
2. Never seen more beautiful boobs
3. The lion that eats the gazelle
4. a present

Then proceed to Dahar and follow the prompts.

I ended up in the secret chamber and got the work in progress pop up so I assume that is the end of the version for now.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: rud and Yorky 69

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
When you go to Ode, choose the following to progress through the game. I recommend saving the game before she asks the question, so if you get it wrong, you load before the question gets asked. If you load after the question gets asked and you end up at Ode's hut, it will not work and the game will look like it froze when answering the questions. You have to answer correctly the first time around otherwise you have to start when you get to ode's hut the first time.

4. a present

I ended up in the secret chamber and got the work in progress pop up so I assume that is the end of the version for now.

Good luck!
You have a save, before this? Thanks!

bubco21

Apr 12, 2018

4. a present

Good luck!

what about those 4 points? Are they answers to Odes questions or what?
I cant answer any question from Ode, Ode ask few questions without any possibility to chose an answer.
What am I doing wrong?

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Tried this and with the walkthough and still cant get to work no option for Ode
If you have completed 1-16, you need to talk to Darana, Pira and Galena to unlock the new option for Ode.
Galena is pissed because of 16. Talk to Galena a lot until she changes her mind and cooperates again.

Reactions: Slagwag

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
If you have completed 1-16, you need to talk to Darana, Pira and Galena to unlock the new option for Ode.
Galena is pissed because of 16. Talk to Galena a lot until she changes her mind and cooperates again.
Finally works! Thanks guys!

wtftho

Jun 25, 2019
Can someone explain who I can practice the massage for?
-this is for the mission to get the beach towel btw
-I ask maisie but she told me to give her a massage
-then I didn't do to well so then I went to kaori to ask about how to do a massage
-then she tells me to go get someone to practice on but I don't know who because I don't get that option with anyone

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Can someone explain who I can practice the massage for?
-this is for the mission to get the beach towel btw
-I ask maisie but she told me to give her a massage
-then I didn't do to well so then I went to kaori to ask about how to do a massage
-then she tells me to go get someone to practice on but I don't know who because I don't get that option with anyone
Talk to the captain and later sabotage her chair and then talk again.

corvinus

Jun 7, 2017
For anyone having trouble finding the secret lab for the new Prank Caddy pool quest or who are sick of the torture of the color guessing game....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The color combination was pure hell....I thought I had it solved when I got a creature to chase Caddy, but it was too slow to catch her and did not mark the goal achieved. So I went back and triend other combinations. Night after night nothing happened. Because of the poor Engrish it wasn't clear that nothing happening was not because of a bad combination but because of RNG of Caddy not showing up. She doesn't show up on the same nights its always random...I think I actually went a whole week testing colors that she did not show. I had to have built a combo and tested it no less than 50 freaking times before I finally hit on the RNG of me picking right and Caddy showing up... Of course Camilla's promised reward for succeeding is not available yet.... Try to hide your shocked faces. What is available now though is Caddy seeking revenge with the final new quests of this version.

The Gym/Cake quests. Seemed simple enough. Talk to the Cook at night when he shows in the gym, buy the almonds, talk to the cook again, head to the gym Monday early morning and click the gear to sabotage. You are given 5 choices of equipment you can sabotage...annoying but you can just save before making a choice and come back and make a different one if you are wrong....right? Head to the dining room wait for the afternoon click the gear and wait for Camilla to come eat the cake. She resists temptaionn so reload and make the 2nd choice. Resists.... 3rd choice... Resists... 4th choice... Resists. Man am I feeling unlucky. Only one more option to choose....and she still Resists? WHAT THE HELL! Either something is bugged, its freaking RNG at work again, or you need to play through multiple weeks until you've actually exhausted all options.... Uh-uh, not doing that. Screw you game I have sat through enough BS for this version thank you very much.

Seriously this dev might be a psychology student doing a thesis on how much torture people will willingly endure...
what do lie to us? there is no button to enter secrtet lab two.
tell here the true and give here not false answers.
with your false answer can i not finish trick on caddy and nothing cami eat cake. wonderfull when peoples here lieng to us. whit false anwers. tell the true or say nothing.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
what do lie to us? there is no button to enter secrtet lab two.
tell here the true and give here not false answers.
with your false answer can i not finish trick on caddy and nothing cami eat cake. wonderfull when peoples here lieng to us. whit false anwers. tell the true or say nothing.
The button is transparent so you can't see it. Click around where the red circle is marked in the screenshot in the referenced post. (left side, lower half) Click more than once if the game does not react.

Reactions: TankyThomas
2.10 star(s) 16 Votes