Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Can anyone please upload a save from end of last version? Modern warfare screwed my hard drive up and had to format it :/

• Haha
Reactions: stal1234

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Can anyone please upload a save from end of last version? Modern warfare screwed my hard drive up and had to format it :/
This may or may not work.
I used a save from end of v016 and the game directly jumped to an event where mc's cock is shrunk which blocked interaction with the girls. To get a cure mc has to visit an island but when he arrives, the end of content is reached. So it is probably better to start a new game and hope to find the new content on the ship before the tiny cock event with Maisie occurs.

Unfortunately the dev does not use ren'py.
The saves and other data are in user/(user name)/AppData/Local/VNM Leisure yacht ...

Gaele

Jul 14, 2017
AHAHAH OMFG!

For italians:

- Tatiana: "Sono diventata quel che sono .. Cristiana e madre"

This is the best easter egg of my life. You're a genius man! Confess, the real name of Tatiana is Giorgia xD

Second easter egg: they've killed kenny! (South Park)

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018

Thanks a lot for sharing.

Can you or one of the other patrons please also post the release notes for this and the previous versions (if there are any). The OP only has release notes until version 1.1. Thank you.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
what are u supposed to do when u are stuck on ship with sister and camelia?
Check your targets.
You have to pursuade Camelia to accept you as trainer. This requires support by sis.
Then you have to coach Camelia until she has regained her original body shape.
This will return the ship to normal mode.
This will also change relation between mc and Camelia. (reward sex)

Reactions: Sharksterfly

Sharksterfly

Oct 22, 2017
Check your targets.
You have to pursuade Camelia to accept you as trainer. This requires support by sis.
Then you have to coach Camelia until she has regained her original body shape.
This will return the ship to normal mode.
This will also change relation between mc and Camelia. (reward sex)
ye, thx, already did that.

still 2 questions:
how do i get through guards
There is no scene after u make monster attack in a pool, right?

Javlon84

Sep 1, 2018
Hey

I stopped my last playthrough as i got stuck, and nothing i did made thing move forward. I am at the point where i need to get into the 2nd lab to get the stuff to prank Caddy. And i can't for the life of me find a way in. I talked to everyone. And i cliked the intire room every day the whole week. And noting. Can anyone please pm me or just do a step by step to see what i am missing to get this done?

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
I think, the pic with heli the end of 0.1.8,
and the first 2 the end 0.1.9.
Extract to C:\Users\....\AppData\Local\VNM Leisure yacht V0.0.1c_mappa\User Data\Default

Reactions: sniff3005

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
ye, thx, already did that.

still 2 questions:
how do i get through guards
There is no scene after u make monster attack in a pool, right?
The guards are complex.
One of the guards is fucking the maid so you can gather compromising stuff on him.
There is an option to talk with Allison (day/hour?) where you can suggest to reduce guard level.
I think then it was only the one guard which you could blackmail and sent him to the maid.

The monster in the pool quest is horrible.
You need to find the correct mixture and there is a random chance that the girl does not appear and you have to repeat everything.
Best to save the game and then mix stuff and then save again in another slot and wait for the night.

All these problems were discussed some months ago in this thread, so when you check older pages you should find more infos. -> #839

Last edited:

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Hey

I stopped my last playthrough as i got stuck, and nothing i did made thing move forward. I am at the point where i need to get into the 2nd lab to get the stuff to prank Caddy. And i can't for the life of me find a way in. I talked to everyone. And i cliked the intire room every day the whole week. And noting. Can anyone please pm me or just do a step by step to see what i am missing to get this done?
Horrible design.
There is a hidden button near the left lower center border of the empty lab scene. Just click around and try to hit it.
There may be an older post with a screenshot and the position some pages back I think.

-> #839

Last edited:
Apr 23, 2017
I encourage those who put "sandbox" tag up there to google meaning of sandbox game and difference between sandbox and open world. Please. This is inappropriate.

2.10 star(s) 16 Votes