Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1610725884778.png
Leisure yacht
(Update every three weeks)
Public release V0.1.5

These devs do not know what a public release means ... so 2020 of them...

SEP 13, 2019 AT 2:07 PM

Leisure yacht v0.1.5 DOWNLOAD

Reactions: mandebayor

BrianBrain

Mar 17, 2019
Hello, can someone help me?
I have downloaded a new version of the game but when I start it, my saves from the old version are gone. In the old version they are. How can I get the savegame from the old version to the new version?
Sorry for my bad english.

Master2099

Jan 13, 2018
I used the cheatcode at the start of the game but now I can not complete the poker achievement anymore so I probably can not finish chapter 1, anyone know how to fix this?
I have same problem, I can't complete any of kaiori's from "find some algae"

kwarad

Feb 27, 2021
am I the only one who can't see the scenes with the minotaur in the maze? I can return to the maze and read the scene, but I only see the island map when I teach the minotaur how to make love
I have the same. Can only see scenes with Minotaur when story teleports me there. Can't enter the maze from the Map.

Reactions: fugazi666

Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
Played this game from the beginning. After entering that cave (where red demon located in island), game started not to open saves... Only a save while I was before Sacred Monolith is avaliable. The other ones just stucks.

Got bored starting from same position but finally game started to crash. Especially in the scenes where Michael bangs his sister in his dreams. It happened twice, first one while her sister is watching and the second is while Michael's father is there.

I decided to delete this game. Keeping saves but needs fixes.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Since there is epilogue chapter, does that mean this game is completed?
From what the other thread says, the game is "continuing" with them going to a university or some type of research facility. So only the Yacht part is done, but kind of makes you wonder why they named it Leisure YACHT if they are removing the yacht part.

Freelander

Nov 20, 2018
I just tryed it out, but it kept freezing and even the save went crazy. i just lost patience with it and deleted this game too... looked promissing, but need to be playable too

LoneWaker59

May 16, 2020
What happened??? The game got removed from steam, also from the looks of it the dev got banned from Steam because every game that he had on sale has been removed from store

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
From what the other thread says, the game is "continuing" with them going to a university or some type of research facility. So only the Yacht part is done, but kind of makes you wonder why they named it Leisure YACHT if they are removing the yacht part.
The second part of the title is usually the bit that changes in sequels.

Next one will probably be Leisure University or some such.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So by my powers of understanding, this game is somehow a sequel/prequel to the Leisure Suit Larry games?
I wouldn't use words like powers or understanding ..... your attempt at a joke falls flat with Leisure Suit Larry being the title of all games, it's what comes after that part that changes per game.

Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards
Leisure Suit Larry Goes Looking for Love (in Several Wrong Places)
Leisure Suit Larry III: Passionate Patti in Pursuit of the Pulsating Pectorals
Leisure Suit Larry 6: Shape Up or Slip Out!
Leisure Suit Larry: Love for Sail!
Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude
Leisure Suit Larry: Box Office Bust
Leisure Suit Larry: Reloaded
Leisure Suit Larry: Wet Dreams Don't Dry
Leisure Suit Larry: Wet Dreams Dry Twice

The first part of the title is always the same.

This only needs to change the second part, the yacht isn't the permanent setting.

Why this needs explaining I have no idea i'm just going to assume you were educated at home by a toaster.

• Haha
Reactions: Bloodguard

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
that pdf file...why cannot i read it... i can open but there are just scattered letters ... m O p Q (like that)

so have to use this thread info..

yeah game is a bit slow for me... havenot crashed yet...
i think i d need some mod with timetweaking ... will try to search the thread but i assume it doesnot exist

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yeah game is a bit slow for me... havenot crashed yet...
i think i d need some mod with timetweaking ... will try to search the thread but i assume it doesnot exist
to pass some grinding needs to locate save and then load that save to saveeditonline and tweak stats but still needs to bypass other grinding like finding those treasures (which supposedly are at bottom of pool but why nobody doesn't empty pool and pick those up defies logic) and later things.

by 1st impression can say that game has earned low rating. I have played several unity games but this 1st which bugs this badly (pitch black screen).

2.10 star(s) 16 Votes