Pinko_rp

Feb 1, 2021
that's worst adult game I ever played! Crushed thousand times and saves after important events never work! now I played and hour to pass Camelia personal trainer and it the end after I thought I passed it none of the saves after works so I must start it again....awful piece of s##t work...pity that it looks interesting at first glance!

taggerforce

Dec 1, 2018
It seems to me that the less you save the less you get a black screen freeze while reloading, now trying to reach the ending by remembering every choice I made and making the least number of saves became a minigame for me ahahahah

But seriously optimization is concerning

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
less saving on game which reqs constant saving to undo choices.

taggerforce

Dec 1, 2018
less saving on game which reqs constant saving to undo choices.
For the finest masochistic experience you could ever hope!

However I played a few more hours trying to advance further in the story and I noticed that if you overwrite a save file and this takes longer than your previous save to load, then that file will take the same time to reload the next time you save the file, and this delay may increase every time you overwrite and eventually freeze your savefile.

I still don't know exactly what causes this lag growth, but if you try to overwrite your file at the same time that it started slowing down BUT in other locations or moments, maybe this delay doesn't accentuate (personally if it take 1-2 secs to load is still "safe", more than that could be a problem).

"Save testing" before trying to go further in the game and create "checkpoint files" (in case your current save takes too long to load) could be a solution to total insanity but honestly it takes more time and dedication than it should, I will try to go on until I get tired of all this.

Last edited:

Camino

Sep 14, 2020
Im stuck after the "24- do some diff exercises with camelia" its finnished wont give me more things to do. Im using the petrons dowload thats final. Any help would be great.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Im stuck after the "24- do some diff exercises with camelia" its finnished wont give me more things to do. Im using the petrons dowload thats final. Any help would be great.
maybe bugged. anyways better find better game to play.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there a walkthrough for leisure suit liana? cause I’m trying to find it but couldn’t!
wt for what?

if its this game then you didn't look close enuf since it is in op and if not for this game then wrong thread.

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
wt for what?

if its this game then you didn't look close enuf since it is in op and if not for this game then wrong thread.
According to someone is a side quest from this game (leisure yacht And leisure suit liana) and I can’t find any thread of lsl to anywhere in the site! so I thought someone here might know but I guess it hasn’t accepted yet.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I don't know what to do. After I get to a certain point the game freezes. After this point, if I load a save file, the game immediately freezes, but if I start a new game it plays fine. What can I do to prevent this?

Aug 13, 2021
I don't know what to do. After I get to a certain point the game freezes. After this point, if I load a save file, the game immediately freezes, but if I start a new game it plays fine. What can I do to prevent this?
Yeah... I got that and had to load from an older save... After that, the freezes and blackouts I stopped to play this mess of a game.

2.10 star(s) 16 Votes