VN Others Completed Lendable Wife - Mayumi's Cuckolding Report 2 ~A Sensitive Wife and Her One 'Lie'~ [Final] [Atelier Sakura]

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

no_non_no

May 24, 2021
It was definitely hot to watch with the guy from university but it left bad feelings afterwards. In my book I'd say the context of her almost cheating on him with the uni guy at the start of their relationship and then actually cheating all these years later definitely felt like evil cheating. I chose the ending where he called her a bitch and rejected her because it was so cathartic.
This is a really late response but I haven't had time to come back to this website since real life took hold again but I totally agree. I view NTR through the lens of my relationship with my wife. We roleplay things, I share her with my best friend, and very occasionally with strangers from Reddit but we have boundaries and lines that we ABSOLUTELY DO NOT CROSS. The reasoning should be simple, we do this activity for the benefit of the relationship. If either of us were to deliberately cheat, our paradise would be lost, the trust would be just destroyed, and a relationship without trust is not really a relationship between a married couple IMO.

The way they pivoted from how the first story went to this kinda threw me off and I have to say I didn't enjoy the second title all too much. Sure, people cheat. It happens. But what exactly were her incentives to cheat and lie about it? She openly had a free pass to do things as long as she was honest. Did she suddenly forget relationships revolve around trust? Even knowing she was doing this activity for her husband? Just felt stupid to me. Atelier Sakura has plenty of NTR content. Didn't feel like there was a need to change the direction of this series to turn her into an unfaithful wife instead of a wife that was willing to do something she was initially against FOR her husband.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
This is a really late response but I haven't had time to come back to this website since real life took hold again but I totally agree. I view NTR through the lens of my relationship with my wife. We roleplay things, I share her with my best friend, and very occasionally with strangers from Reddit but we have boundaries and lines that we ABSOLUTELY DO NOT CROSS. The reasoning should be simple, we do this activity for the benefit of the relationship. If either of us were to deliberately cheat, our paradise would be lost, the trust would be just destroyed, and a relationship without trust is not really a relationship between a married couple IMO.

The way they pivoted from how the first story went to this kinda threw me off and I have to say I didn't enjoy the second title all too much. Sure, people cheat. It happens. But what exactly were her incentives to cheat and lie about it? She openly had a free pass to do things as long as she was honest. Did she suddenly forget relationships revolve around trust? Even knowing she was doing this activity for her husband? Just felt stupid to me. Atelier Sakura has plenty of NTR content. Didn't feel like there was a need to change the direction of this series to turn her into an unfaithful wife instead of a wife that was willing to do something she was initially against FOR her husband.
Actually I feel like the vast majority of Atelier Sakura games are NTS (Netorase)(Husband Arranged Cuckolding)
This was one of their few, true NTR games, true cheating.
That being said, they advertised this game as cucking and it turned out to be cheating. So fuck em.

LocherUnited

Apr 15, 2020
actually, the save files go into a folder called "erogeVN".
You can test it by saving ingame and finding the save thumbnail within that folder.

ode361

Jan 14, 2023
bro im happy and sad at the same time wtf not because the NTR but bc the fact tht the mc broke his own wife into slut damn ...

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Hah. I can't decide if this one was better or worse than the first one...

I suppose that in terms of endings, it was better, in the sense that at least the true end for it actually has some proper finality to it. That and they actually had Mayumi come clean fully on her shenanigans. The "bonus bad ending" so to speak is kind of pointless on the other hand, in the sense that the hubby would have to be pants on head retarded to not acknowledge how much of the whole mess was his fault.

That said, in other aspects, this story was worse, what with the increasingly improbable number of people with increasingly improbably massive dicks that are capable of fucking Mayumi's brains out better than her husband. It's at the point where I believe that she simply gets off on cheating just as much as her husband gets off on being cheated on, and that makes her ridiculously sensitive to the point where anyone with a bit of skill can make her cum buckets.

Also, her turmoil over the incident "seven years ago-ish" is weird. After all, even if she was all over that one guy... she was also stupid drunk at the time. Being drunk lowers inhibitions pretty severely, and considering how weak she is to alcohol, she can't really be held all that responsible. Most people that get drunk do and/or say things that they never would otherwise while sober...

Also, the hell is with all these smokers supposedly being studs? It's like in the Atelier Sakura universe smoking doesn't destroy lungs and doesn't have all sorts of nasty side effects when it comes to stamina in general... No heavy smoker will ever be a chad destroyer of pussy, not for long, and not with how much the one supervisor dude smokes...

Eh... I suppose my hatred of smoking is rearing too much of its head right now...

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes