1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Dave Heiser

Jul 5, 2020
Hmm... crashes on startup when running under wine here, most unity games work just fine. Might try it later on windows :p

Sep 4, 2017
Played through it, it was fun little game, as far as I see there are 3 different endings, I did the best ending (pretty sure) and don't really care for the other 2. like someone else commented earlier in this thread, the sex scenes don't have any context or relation to the story, it's nice enough that they are there but thats about it.

all in all it's a decent little game, albeit the translation is very rough/machine translated

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Mistag. There's no lesbian content. There's just yuri undertones.

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
Nothing like a hentai "game" based purely on illegal premises... lmao

For some random reason I remembered t.a.t.u.... Well who knows will get it.

Yeah.... all the things she said?
They're, uh... runnin' through my head.

The game has censored, but the op is not.
Is there have an uncensored patch?

You tellin' us this has mosaics? 'Cause if this has mosaics, I ain't wastin' my time with it.

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
Nah man, look at character designs. Then look at the singers. :) Also, lesbian tag. Tho it should be "bisexual" tag instead of lesbian alone.

No, no, I get it, I get it. I responded to your "t.A.T.u." comment with a reference to their most (in)famous breakout hit, "All the Things She Said." :p

GreatNinja

Feb 25, 2018
pretty nice though they kinda need more context especially the little sister who seems to like what you are doing idk she likes to get stalked or something like in ending 2 she definitely likes it when you watch her.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The unrelated looking second game doesn't seem to be going well, the developers recently said...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If it ever comes out it'll look something like...

Reactions: Beyo and lTTMl

GreatNinja

Feb 25, 2018
The unrelated looking second game doesn't seem to be going well, the developers recently said...
If it ever comes out it'll look something like...
looking at one of the review seems like people are buying play then refunding it immediately it is a fairly short game making it possible for people to do it

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
looking at one of the review seems like people are buying play then refunding it immediately...
I think they mean Steams review for the second game. But yeah, took me less than a hour to get all the achievements. Well under the time limit for a refund.

gueyt

Apr 11, 2021
I wonder who the artist is of this game. I can't seem to find the dev page of zenox

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
They seem to be one of the Chinese developers that only exist on Steam, and without a actual dev/publisher page. You can find Lens Life gallery's around but they're only credited to Zenox.

Reactions: gueyt

gueyt

Apr 11, 2021
They seem to be one of the Chinese developers that only exist on Steam, and without a actual dev/publisher page. You can find Lens Life gallery's around but they're only credited to Zenox.
that's a bummer, I really like the art style and would like to see more of the artist's works. I'll try asking in the discussions page on steam.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

vmen14

Jan 1, 2019
Full Save.
Or if you start the game from a Usb Data Storage, you can put the folder with the game and another with the save file in the same location. Like in the image.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Well Lens Life 2 is kind of out now as DLC for Lens Life, and now translated to English. They also released a new game a few months ago, and their first game got posted here around about the same time.

Lens Life ~After Story~ (Removed Steam version) -
Lens Life ~After Story~ 1.03 (non Steam version) -

Updated with the English translation, and because of a "mistake during review" it was removed from Steam just after it was released. To change language go to the...
Edit - Updated again with the game they gave away free after it was removed from Steam.

Last edited:
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote