VN Others Lesbian Academy [v1.1.7] [MoonaMakesGames]

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
flzrHB.png

Overview:
Players take on the role of Ava, an 18-year-old college freshman embarking on her first semester at Luna & Aubade University, also known as Lesbian Academy—an exclusive all-girls school.
Throughout the narrative, Ava joins the volleyball team, establishes a sorority, and navigates romantic encounters with her classmates.
Many of these characters, you may recognize.
Your choices influence Ava's journey and her interactions with various characters.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-02
Release Date: 2024-01-02
Developer: MoonaMakesGames - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.1.7
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Extras:
Walkthrough

7dcKLw.png V8Ts+6.png DxnFe9.png 4bv6zQ.png frkTAQ.png 2bXoNn.png tTTNSd.png

Last edited:

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
initial file with 5.2GB, is this the first release or the final version?

KingArthur101

Apr 11, 2020
The cast alone has me sold.
Now ima go do the compression raindance in the corner.
┗( ̄ー ̄)┘┌(─ _ ─)┐┗( ̄ー ̄)┘┌(─ _ ─)┐

Reactions: Lunarius

Shinlaw

Aug 6, 2017
Idk if the dev is around, but here's my feedback:

Slow response is frustrating, consider switching to renpy if it can't be improved on the current engine.
There should be an option to save when a choice appears (right mouse click or keep the UI accessible). Especially considering there's a choice every 10 lines.
Rollback would be nice, not crucial.
Put choices to the middle of the screen, that's just a general vn esthetic.
This one might be personal, but I can't help but be creeped out when a character looks "into the camera". That's like breaking the 4th wall but with a sprite alone.
Size is not justified, it's a cartoon style after all.

Good luck with the project though, I'm happy people are developing games in the best category c:
Original art is always good too.

Foshturky

Feb 6, 2022
Idk if the dev is around, but here's my feedback:

Slow response is frustrating, consider switching to renpy if it can't be improved on the current engine.
There should be an option to save when a choice appears (right mouse click or keep the UI accessible). Especially considering there's a choice every 10 lines.
Rollback would be nice, not crucial.
Put choices to the middle of the screen, that's just a general vn esthetic.
This one might be personal, but I can't help but be creeped out when a character looks "into the camera". That's like breaking the 4th wall but with a sprite alone.
Size is not justified, it's a cartoon style after all.

Good luck with the project though, I'm happy people are developing games in the best category c:
Original art is always good too.

I agree with this. Also I may be missing an option but the text speed is painfully slow. Like I'm watching someone slowly type it out in front of me.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
A few purely technicals critics : sound option being just sound or no sound isn't great, I generally modifie sound level in games rather than the system sound level.
But most importantly why why why does the esc key doesn't bring a menu or at least a confirmation rather than instantly closing the game? We are in 2024, we have decades of precedents and established norms why does someone still thinks it's good to bind the exit(0) to the esc key? I know it's the default config for VN maker but that need to disappear.

Otherwise a full lesbian VN, me like it.

Fx_oO7

Jan 6, 2023
Hello,
I like your game and graphics.

Do you know how I should go about translating your game into French?

Thank you very much