VN Others Lesbian Academy [v1.1.7] [MoonaMakesGames]

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Actually I do have one real question, come to think of it. Is the writer of this piece female?
Moona is a female name, but you aren't entitled to know shit or fuck about any person's real-life demographic info, and it shouldn't matter.
Cause if they ain't then I will be highly suspicious of this VN.
Wowee much high very suspicion. It would be a shame if someone pleasured themself to something made by an icky boy or they/them. The damage from those cooties would be so high it would be in the $0 range. Better shut it down lads, cads, and gads - we didn't get the approval of this random forum user who's on its twenty-three-and-a-third account.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Um guys, one problem, I cannot see the images of lesbian academy from the resources' folder as if they have errors,not to mention that they are big , is there someway to extract the images?

Last edited:

Arisaema

Jul 15, 2022
Um guys, one problem, I cannot see the images of lesbian academy from the resources' folder as if they have errors,not to mention that they are big , is there someway to extract the images?
The images, audio, and scripts are obfuscated with a simple multi-byte XOR using the sig [42, 11, 22, 79, 43, 37, 14, 11, 24, 30] (Uint8). Assuming I don't get bonked, here's the deobfuscated files:

Note that you must extract these to a different folder, it'll break your game if you extract them on top of the existing files. I'm still digging around but it seems the majority of images are just variants of character art. Avatars were rendered full for each variant, e.g. "dress - flirt + teeth" is a complete avatar instead of just the relevant layers. This is probably what's inflating everything.

Thankfully, a post on patreon from 4h ago says they're remaking the game in renpy which is very welcome news and should be reducing the filesize as well.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: falafelswoop

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
The images, audio, and scripts are obfuscated with a simple multi-byte XOR using the sig [42, 11, 22, 79, 43, 37, 14, 11, 24, 30] (Uint8). Assuming I don't get bonked, here's the deobfuscated files: Mega

Note that you must extract these to a different folder, it'll break your game if you extract them on top of the existing files. I'm still digging around but it seems the majority of images are just variants of character art. Avatars were rendered full for each variant, e.g. "dress - flirt + teeth" is a complete avatar instead of just the relevant layers. This is probably what's inflating everything.

Thankfully, a post on patreon from 4h ago says they're remaking the game in renpy which is very welcome news and should be reducing the filesize as well.
Thanks man and yeah I did put the download images in a different folder just to be safe, and since they say they are remaking the game in renpy, that's nice. Though I hope they can make the characters becomes original instead of being based on the media and maybe include a nudist theme in the game.

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
According to this post the game engine was changed to Ren'Py (y)

-------------------------------------------------

I am very proud to announce that the game version 2.1.1 is out to the public!

Verison 2.1.1 is an overhaul update to Lesbian Academy.

Lesbian Academy has been remade in Ren'Py and with that, has brought a lot of polish related updates to the game. In addition to the game being moved to Ren'Py, other notable changes have been made, such as new art rewards, character art, script changes, mini games, and additional pages in the main menu.

I want to thank everyone for being so patient with this overhaul. It has taken longer than I expected but I think it is for the best for this newest version of the game is far better than the previous.

Big thanks to Neph for Coding this overhaul for me.

- Moona

Full List of Changes Below / Change Log:

• Switched Game Engine to Ren’Py
  • Massive UI changes
  • Heavily Reduced the Files Size of the Entire Game
  • Raised Trixie’s Ear in Character Art
  • Changed Coach Hellen Parr’s name to Coach H. Parr
  • Changed Sam’s name to Sam M
  • Changed Samus’s name to Samis
  • Changed Zelda’s name to Zel
  • Added 4 minigames
  • Added 4 new images
  • Added a Gallery
  • Added a Character bio page
  • Spelling and Grammar fixes
  • Updated Credits list
  • Updated Walkthrough
  • Added Sound Effects

Stay tuned for 2.2.1.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Actually I do have one real question, come to think of it. Is the writer of this piece female? Cause if they ain't then I will be highly suspicious of this VN.
Ha-ha! Excellent question!!
(what the Hell does a Man know about being a Lesbian?)

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
What's wrong with lesbians?
He is obviously trolling it's the same shit you read in most threads with a clear theme...

Imagine a game called !THE MAINPROG IS A FUTA THE GAME !, some clowns will still show up and ask if "futa is avoidable"!
It's not really funny and kinda cringeworthy but hey whatever float their boat ... :HideThePain:

(and yeah i know it's annoying as fuck... but whateve best thing to do is just to ignore those dumb comments)