1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Aquablast

Apr 21, 2019
The "lolis" in the title is probably a mistranslation. From skimming through the near incomprehensible English text at the start I gathered that "lolis" is the name of something like an organization in the game. (I think it's even spelled differently in the game because the translation is so good)

Looks like a great game though.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Loli is in the title, loli is in the pictures.
No loli tag, despite clear loli sex as a part of gameplay.

Come on, man.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's also awful MTL.

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Also lmao that sales pitch on itch - " Even people who are not good at SRPG are okay, maybe."
Well, sometimes the RNG is just a bitch. Always being crit, lots of misses, dead levels/your stats simply not being where they 'Should' be....so many things are out of your hands despite all 'standard' efforts.

zenbear

Nov 21, 2017
Well, sometimes the RNG is just a bitch. Always being crit, lots of misses, dead levels/your stats simply not being where they 'Should' be....so many things are out of your hands despite all 'standard' efforts.
The xcom curse. What your sniper has 95% to hit at this critical moment "miss". Classic xcom

Roseyurilife

Jan 7, 2018
I like the art but some of the screenshots are a bit extreme for my taste (pic 4 and top left and bottom right of 5)........buuuut it does say lesbians in it and its not often to find many lesbian focus games so....*download*

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
Oh hey I didn't know there was a third one of these I remember buying second one it was a short VN type looks like this one is a srpg though

sirdano35

Jun 16, 2018
The English in this one is amazing, I honestly have no idea what im even witnessing. Its like a mtl of a parody evolving to become a new parody.
View attachment 1451312
View attachment 1451315
View attachment 1451313
View attachment 1451316 View attachment 1451311
View attachment 1451317
View attachment 1451319
It seems most MTL's come out like that... It's a real shame that many of these games never get a decent translation. I would offer to do some of them myself if the MTL's made enough sense to fill in the blanks, but the one's like this are just confusing. There's so many rpg's that would be fun if they had a proper translation. Thanks for the screens so I didn't waste my time with this.

Last edited:
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote