1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
Tell that to the Judge.
a judge is a scapgoat humans designed to make hard decisions for the common ppl that don't/can't use their own judgement.

and a lot of those laws they wield are just puritan BS ideas that SJWs and justice-cock-riders cling to to make themselves feel better.

young girls(11 and up) have sex in real life, especially in this modern era and that's the joke about society.. pretending little girls are all pure.. but girls listen and are curious about sex and they do have sex with boys.. I even had a cousin that would actively seduce boys when she was 10 or 11, cuz she liked playing and sex.

point is that this puritan BS is stupid, and society and laws need to grow up and look at stuff more honestly..
ppl are just afraid of the truth of life, so they hide behind those laws. The fact is that a young girl should be protected somewhat, but there shouldn't be a law that ABSOLUTELY you go to jail for sex with a minor.

Now here's the deal that should occur: IF you tricked her, raped her, or groomed her into sex.. only then should you go to jail. That would be an honest, and correct way to see the situation.

Reactions: TheLord2

WitheredTulip

Jun 19, 2022
a judge is a scapgoat humans designed to make hard decisions for the common ppl that don't/can't use their own judgement.

and a lot of those laws they wield are just puritan BS ideas that SJWs and justice-cock-riders cling to to make themselves feel better.

young girls(11 and up) have sex in real life, especially in this modern era and that's the joke about society.. pretending little girls are all pure.. but girls listen and are curious about sex and they do have sex with boys.. I even had a cousin that would actively seduce boys when she was 10 or 11, cuz she liked playing and sex.

point is that this puritan BS is stupid, and society and laws need to grow up and look at stuff more honestly..
ppl are just afraid of the truth of life, so they hide behind those laws. The fact is that a young girl should be protected somewhat, but there shouldn't be a law that ABSOLUTELY you go to jail for sex with a minor.

Now here's the deal that should occur: IF you tricked her, raped her, or groomed her into sex.. only then should you go to jail. That would be an honest, and correct way to see the situation.
The problem is whether an 11 year old or a 12 year old's word or signature is enough for consent. In western countries, it's not.

This is one of the wildest takes ever. You're trolling right?

(Also I was joking)

loliwarden

Aug 15, 2019

The problem is whether an 11 year old or a 12 year old's word or signature is enough for consent. In western countries, it's not.

(Also I was joking)
I'm literally a lolicon if my username wasn't indicative, and even I have to say that this dude is definitely a total pedophile, lmao. This is a hella bizarre take.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
I'm literally a lolicon if my username wasn't indicative, and even I have to say that this dude is definitely a total pedophile, lmao. This is a hella bizarre take.
funny you say I'm a pedo.. I didn't say I want to do it with little kids, instead I'm simply stating that ppl need to look at each situation with honesty.

hiding behind laws and 'age of consent' is a cowards game.. one that most humans play. also, I really do believe that anyone around the age of 15 or 16 can consent with a stable idea of what they are wanting. society pretends they can't, so we have laws saying it's pedophilia.
This is conceptual, but maybe no one in this forum can understand and I'm stupid for trying to explain.

Reactions: TheLord2

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017

(Also I was joking)
not trolling, and it's fine if you didn't understand. most ppl early in life are told to think inside a box so some conceptual ideas can't be understood without a LOT of effort. I'm not insulting you, I just mean that most ppl don't or won't use that amount of effort, so they can't understand some ideas.

..but it's fine, my main point was that society hides behind laws because they don't want responsibility and it's easier to live without thinking about those ideas that society is based on.

I didn't know you were joking though, and I just tried to explain something. so I apologize for that.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote