Seeking lesbian "submissive" female protagonist

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
I ve been playing fashion business and i have enjoyed a lot the scenes where monica (protagonist) gets blackmailed by another female, and she has to obey (in both sexual and not sexual way) really loved it, especially licking scenes

also now i was playing uni and i have really enjoyed where the protagonist gets in a relationship with a female character (violet) and the protagonist is the submissive part, like a slave where she has to obey (maybe it was obvious already by saying submissive but i m not english)

so i discovered i really like games with female protagonist where there are those kind of relationships (protagonist have to be submissive tho) it doesn't matter if the MC is willingly or unwillingly taking part, any reccomendation?? game doesn't need to be all about this, even a route or just some scenes are fine

Nina888

Sep 13, 2020
I search it too, but i have many idea for story for this type of game ...
*Yuri Slave : a rpg where you are a girl who go in a only female lesbian island of YS (this idea is a rpg french forum yuri with bdsm slavery atmosphère ) you can life free but no a mistress or become a slave or become a rich mistress (with police and mafia in this island ).
*Female wish : you play a guy who go in a ruin and discover a spirit who grant a wish for him : He wish to go in a all female sexy creature (animal too) but he become a girl (usagi girl ) and survive in this world where she can become slave of meat for the creature (the other usagi treat you like a normal person ).

egosga

Jul 13, 2018
I search it too, but i have many idea for story for this type of game ...
*Yuri Slave : a rpg where you are a girl who go in a only female lesbian island of YS (this idea is a rpg french forum yuri with bdsm slavery atmosphère ) you can life free but no a mistress or become a slave or become a rich mistress (with police and mafia in this island ).
Liked this idea

Nina888

Sep 13, 2020
Well, some one can create YS , if it's a good idea , i'm not so good for create picture for a rpg or vn , someone can create it ?

Nina888

Sep 13, 2020
Well the creator of the rpg YS do create background for the 3 path : medium citizen , rich mistress and slave who search a best live in YS but tricked for fall in slavery or be caugt by force.

Nina888

Sep 13, 2020
Yuri slave have be a writing role playing forum ^^;
I want to know if anyone can create it in a rpg game.

naurd

Dec 30, 2020
Theater of Sinners

Healslut

Defenstration

Casey's Fall

Clara's Bittersweet Day

Calicross

Inner Empire

Luna's Fall From Grace

A Shadow Falls Over Solomon Falls

Descent